It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: A General Summary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I am not here to convince anyone of any one of these facts, those that believe vote fraud is happening are, at this point, basically all who ever will. Information on all of these can be found all over the web, even here on ATS.

But, to my point:

Several states have strong suspicion of vote fraud, almost always pro-Romney, and even more consistantly, against Ron Paul.

Ron Paul has consistently and conveniently been cut off in the news, far more so than all other candidates combined.

Ron Paul's interviews are frequently and conveniently edited. While each network does admittedly do this with all candidates, they are generally clearly pro-one side and anti the other; In this case, they are consistently against him.

In general, the coverage is often hugely disproportionate, always against Ron Paul. When he wins in delegates, they report the straw poll. When he wins straw polls, they report delegates. Again, consistantly.

Regardless of whether or not you support Paul himself, you should be ABLE to. Your current government, isn't even allowing that choice. They, the media, and the GOP itself, and all of the true 'big money' types, are choosing the government YOU must obey.

I do realize I am largely preaching to the choir here, but unlike many conspiracy theories, this isn't prediction or conjecture, this is literally happening, playing out, right now; CISPA, NDAA, all being used to remove your rights, while a choice that many have made for change, and that you may or may not make for yourself, isn't even being rightfully allowed, and here we are sitting here watching it happen.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You got that right. Great post!!! I couldn't agree more with what you have said. Slowly but surely, the CHOICES we once had are being taken away. This isn't about who your preference is...it is about being able to understand the options. Frankly, this isn't fair to people who aren't voting for Paul either. How can any of us make a clear and comfortable choice for any candidate if the perspective is so skewed?

S&F for you!
edit on 24-4-2012 by MightyQuincunx because: typo

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yea I know, crazy how this stuff happens and just nobody cares huh?

We've been censored. America has turned into high school and the football players always get away with skipping class.
edit on 24-4-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

join