It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Woman In The Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I float to the surface of the moon and stare at the Earth for eons.
“Beautiful, isn't it?” A female voice asks.
I look to my right and catch a beautiful, tall, blonde woman staring at the Earth as well.
“Yes.” I say without opening my lips.
Telepathic communication here.
“Do you wish to come below and see it from my perspective?”
“Below?”
“Yes. Below.”
“Okay.”
She leads me across the surface of the moon – chunks of asteroids above smashing into it and creating more craters every second. We approach a large gray rock which she moves aside by waving her hand, revealing a staircase leading down. She descends without ever looking back to see if I am following. The walls leading down are covered in symbols that I do not recognize. Ancient hieroglyphs probably meant to keep other entities out. Down a long hallway and through a door at the end. Blast of white light – and then nothingness. Slowly my vision returns and the woman stands before me – looking out through a window at the Earth. I look around. The entire moon is hollow and acts as a two way mirror. Designed to look like a planet on the outside – a fully operational shuttle on the inside. Organic and mechanical devices working in conjunction with each other to keep everything in check. Thousands of people – identical to Homo Sapiens – working away at various tasks.
“You'll be returning to Earth soon, so we do not have much time together.” She says while watching a satellite.
“Is this the moon? Why is this here?” I inquire.
“Look at Earth.” She smiles, “Your planet. It's absolutely stunning, isn't it?”
“From here, yes.”
“You really do not know what you have.”
“What do you mean?”
“The transition from love to destruction confuses many entities in this universe. It's really become quite a spectacle for a lot of beings. They view your existence on this planet as tragic comedy. That you could be so blind to the horror and damage you inflict on your life-source defies any logic. You all crave life because you fear death – and yet you hasten your demise with smiles on your faces. You all want to live in a slice of paradise – by destroying the other side of the fence. What happened to the love?”
“I do not know......” I solemnly state.
“You are lucky you are here. You are the first in a very, very long time. We did not think that communication would ever become possible again. Thank you for ingesting what you did. I have no doubts that what you have learned on this quest will impact you more than you think when you arrive home. You did meet God, yes?”
“I did, yes. He showed me many things.”
“Do not forget them. Share them with every living thing on Earth. As for us – we will be here. Watching you as always. Whenever you look to the moon – remember that we are here gazing down upon you with love. We shall still continue sending our warriors of love incarnate to your planet in times of need.”
She places her hand upon my head and stares into my eyes. Her piercingly blue eyes stare deep into my core. Infinite peace. She smiles and says goodbye. I reach to touch her hand.....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
In my philosophic pondering I have often imaged a woman (and the rest of her kind) in the moon watching down on us with love. Her colours and her light reflect her sadness, her joy, her emotions. There are those of us who walk on this planet with love in our hearts - fighting for the good we know is out there.

Peace, Love, Unity & Respect my brothers and sisters.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Is this a personal vision you had through meditation or through other means, as I saw that the "woman' said 'thank you for ingesting what you did."

If this is a personal experience, then what did you ingest?

And like I said, if this was a personal expeirence, I do not doubt it, as I have had similar expierences through meditation. ie; telepathic conversation with a tall lovly intellegent being.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexanderTurboLover
You did meet God, yes?”
“I did, yes. He showed me many things.”
“Do not forget them. Share them with every living thing on Earth.

What were the many things God has showed you?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexanderTurboLover

Great, is that an astral visit or an experience, or something??

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Dimethyltryptamene, astral projection and weeks of Zazen meditation.

What was shown to me is for later threads, this is just an opening.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I see.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
[
I look forward to the day i get to go back to my family
the time is near

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexanderTurboLover
Dimethyltryptamene, astral projection and weeks of Zazen meditation.

What was shown to me is for later threads, this is just an opening.

Any idea what your going to call the following threads so I can keep an eye out for them?
If nothing else, its an interesting read.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Probably "Lessons from a Higher Power" or something along those lines.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Now that I had some time to properly read...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us.

Luna is synonyms with Female, Woman, and Temple. She is a wonderful gift unto herself. She reflects light from Sol and gives us illumination by night. Her cycles guide our oceans, mating and migration, and even effect our psyche.

Thank you again for the enjoyable read. Peace.

top topics

join