It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Painfully Admits That Ron Paul Will Win Iowa

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by trollertrollzo

Ron Paul is a Free Mason and a puppet like all the other politicians running for office.
The powers that be control the problem and the solution. Don't be led by the wolf whose fangs are not "as" sharp.

Your ultimate fate will be the same.

If anyone's grandfather is a Mason , kudos to them; let me know when he (your grandfather) runs for the President of the United States and we will do a thorough investigation of him as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Lol, you have to love the names they come up with and call us for ACTUALLY supporting someone who wont absolutely choke in office, such as the last um I dont know few decades worth of presidents. Maybe Paul will too, but I know for a fact I speak for all of us "Paul-tards" when I say that romney, obama, santorum, etc. all will bring this country down with style, at least Paul can back up his words with proof from being one of the only loyal congressmen, and when I say loyal I of course am talking about to the people, not TPTB. So go ahead and call us "Paul-tards" just dont come crying to ATS threads when the one you voted for gets elected and then you realize they did absolutely nothing but lie and cheat their way through the election....because thats exactly what Bush, and the new guy Obama did...and you can bet your ash that Romney will do the exact same thing, after all look at how he got rich.......LOL. Ron Paul 2012!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe

Okay so every president in history was a freemason and was easily minipulated by TPTB is that a fair statement pertaining to what you have just said?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

People will get what they deserve.

Unfortunately, they won't, people never get what they deserve, they get what they are given, this is not always what they deserve.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Unfortunately, they won't, people never get what they deserve, they get what they are given, this is not always what they deserve.

They will be given what they ask for ...

People in the US don't want responsibility. They want to be taken care of. So dependency is what they will get. Through that dependency control over their lives will increase - but then again they don't want to have to make decisions and take responsibility so that's OK.

The people will get what they ask for ... They are asking for tyranny and tyranny is what they will get.
edit on 25-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Not everyone was easily manipulated.

To find the ones that were not (manipulated) it would be easiest to identify by the ones who died in office.

As Ron Paul is a ripe old age (though he has yet to be successful winning), its perhaps the best indicator that he is in the game, benched and clocked in at the very few seconds of a quater, for a reason.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Captain Obvious, do you know how those people in the room at the convention will actually vote? Didnt think so, you only have projections and you apparently go by what youre told instead of investigating yourself. You also fail to realize that us Paul supporters wont collapse if he doesnt get the Nomination or the Presidency. A movement has been started that wont soon go away, especially since its apparent its becoming the heartbeat of my generation. We are the future and eventually all those old corrupt geezers will die, we are positioning ourselves within the GOP to set up for a real revolution if Paul cant secure the nomination.

Also, I truly hope you go vote for somebody besides Paul, I really honestly do. It only moves us that much closer to destruction and I am prepared for that as well. I WILL fight and die for mine and your freedoms, count on that.

If Paul doesnt win the Presidency I would just as soon get the real revolution going. The people voted for 'change'.....we got Obama. The people peacefully (for the most part) protested about all the wrongs, nothing has happened but anti-free speech laws, and free-speech zones, and permits to gather and protest. So by process of elimination, if we voted, and then we asked nicely, what do you think is next. Its a no brainer here guys.......we take by force, and its moving that way all to quickly

And thank you, I will continue to donate, and be verbal about Ron Pauls stance on issues, you can best believe that. I do not live in a delusional world, I will simply carry my faith to the convention where we will see what happens, and I will adjust as necessary according to those results. That is after all one of the best human traits, adaption to overcome any situation
edit on 25-4-2012 by phishfriar47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by phishfriar47

The thing is, your speculation, your overly optimistic speculation is based on two bizarre ideas:

- The GOP establishment changing it's mind and voting for Paul
- A 90% error rate in the projected vote

There's no ACTUAL reason to think EITHER of those will happen, much less BOTH.
edit on 25-4-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This all lends itself to a Ron Paul Independent run for the White House?

If I lived in the USA, he'd get my vote.

Oh wait, my ID won't be checked on election day, he WILL get my vote.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Delegate count Romney 838 + Gingrich 141 = 979 Ron Paul 88 Watching Paul-tards claim he's still going to win the nomination: priceless

Wrong
Wrong
and Wrong...

Watching Obamatards still soldiering for him priceless...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
When are you people going to learn that the voting process is a sham, and that the american people no longer elect the american presidents.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
check out my thread about an Occupy Tampa (GOP Convention) for Ron Paul idea.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

When are you people going to learn that the voting process is a sham, and that the american people no longer elect the american presidents.

Its only a sham if we let them continue to walk all over us...Sooner or later it will be our turn to set things right, once powers become to large to handle they tend to fail later on...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by The X

They will be given what they ask for ...

People in the US don't want responsibility. They want to be taken care of. So dependency is what they will get. Through that dependency control over their lives will increase - but then again they don't want to have to make decisions and take responsibility so that's OK.

The people will get what they ask for ... They are asking for tyranny and tyranny is what they will get.

Mega, I'm making an assumption that you don't reside in the US of A. 90% of everybody I know wants a good job, wants decent benefits and wants job security, be they black, red, yellow, white or any color combination there of. The current administration and the ones preceding them since after Reagan have implemented what we've got now. You cannot believe what you see in the movies and on TV and think its any where near real. Remember who is in control of those things. The only people I've seen wanting to be supported by our "nanny" state are thugs, ghetto hoes, wiggers and fwiggers - just what you see on our mainstream media, just what the PTB promulgate. They are the only ones asking, demanding handouts.

These things will cease under Ron Paul unless Congress with their laundered Isreali money blocks him and I'm sure they will.

Tyranny? Yeah! Tyranny to the powers that be!!!

Everyone remember - as you stand in front of the electronic voting machine to cast your vote, it is preprogrammed to select the highest bidder.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishfriar47
Also, I truly hope you go vote for somebody besides Paul, I really honestly do. It only moves us that much closer to destruction and I am prepared for that as well. I WILL fight and die for mine and your freedoms, count on that.

Er, if you're fighting and dying for freedom, Ron Paul would seem to be the best choice.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If you go to the website realclearpolitics.com, you can find results of and comparisons of all the significant polls taken in the election cycle. The vast majority of them show that Obama will be re-elected but they also show that Ron Paul consistently polls at or near the top of all Republican candidates, head to head against Obama.

Ron Paul is running against, not only other Republican candidates but also against the established mainstream media.
edit on 25-4-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Not an Obamatard (you don't have to support Obama to dislike Ron Paul)...

It's funny how Paul-tards think that the only rational choice is Paul... and how many of them how so little clue what he actually believes in... Corporate monopolies, deregulation of all business, privatising all government activities... including education...

He'd happily replace democracy with corporate boards... sound good?

Go read some Ayn Rand, or maybe go read Adam Smith, actually read Wealth of Nations, and see how Paul actually stacks up...

Better still, ask why most Paul supporters don't support policies like complete deregulation of business, and also have no idea that their candidate of choice does...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hey Ron Paul nuts GIVE IT UP Santorum is Done Newit is Gone next week Both will Endorse Romney. Ron Paiul will NOT win

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Go read some Ayn Rand, or maybe go read Adam Smith, actually read Wealth of Nations, and see how Paul actually stacks up...

Seriously I think you need to re-read about Adam Smith...Adam Smith is for Free Market and limited Government involvement in the market...If you want to compare Adam Smiths views with RP they sure go along the same lines.
edit on 25-4-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe

Ron Paul is a Free Mason and a puppet like all the other politicians running for office.
The powers that be control the problem and the solution. Don't be led by the wolf whose fangs are not "as" sharp.

Your ultimate fate will be the same.

Um, do you have ANY proof of such an outrageous accusation? And not just a silly photo of him shaking someone's hand and calling it an Illuminati handshake.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join