It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Painfully Admits That Ron Paul Will Win Iowa

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I don't care if he wins or not, he will not be getting my vote anytime soon after these comments:

Because children born with a fatal virus are victims of their own lifestyles and are burdens on taxpayers.

What a great doctor.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
They don't even mention Ron Paul on UK TV, only Mit and Newt whatever his name is.

Well I've seen footage of him on Newsnight and also when the campaigning first began he was featured. He's also been given relatively equal prominense as the other candidates on the BBC web site in relation to how well he is doing - it's not unusual for the focus to be on the front runners, that's the same in most walks of life.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

He is clearly talking about adults who get infected due to living the type of life style that makes them more susceptible. He says NOTHING about children born with said diseases.
I wish people would stop constantly taking what Ron Paul says out of context to use it against him.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

on a completely different subject here so please do not remove this..but in the video when the shot wipes to and from Ron Paul there seems to be several lights..which oddly enough look like a formation U.F.Os to me. Im from the U.K and don't watch Fox news often( if i was from the states i wouldn't watch it anyhows) could anyone tell me if this happens often..im guessing its meant to be camera flashes yet Im interested in what the subliminal mind picks up. could this be some sort of subliminal conditioning for the U.S public on the u.f.o subject.

anyway thanks for reading.. happy president hunting. from this side of the pond it seems Ron paul should be kicking Romneys arse...even if Romney had a bigger budget. from what Ive seen Paul is much more truthful- which is priceless.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Okay, I have been reluctant to get on the Ron Paul wagon because I can only meet the man half way. He is the only candidate that I even have an ounce of respect for though. I do not support Obama and have zero use for Romney and despise Santorum. I greatly dislike Gingrich. I have been been on the fence for quite sometime. Even almost accepting that I would not vote for a President this time around.

But I am now officially on the Ron Paul wagon. No more pondering and scratching my head. Something has to be done and it looks like his chances are better than have been made out to be. If he continues to collect delegates like he is and the Republican/GOP keep messing up like they have been then my vote is for Ron Paul.

There, I said it. Ron Paul for 2012.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Am not an American...I've seen some of the Paul speeches, and must say...if he does all that he preeches...he will be the next messiah.

Even though I'm in Europe, in some small unpronouncable country, I know the whoever gets elected president in US, has a lot to do with everyone of us. No matter how far we are. Don't like that...but that's how it is.

I sincerely doubt they will let him be the president. His message is so far off the current US policy (which is crap if you ask me), that I would put my money on assassination if he wins.

The comment that won me was when he said "let's bring our boys home and defend our country at our borders"...here's hoping, but not holding my breath.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamall
reply to post by SeventhSeal

He is clearly talking about adults who get infected due to living the type of life style that makes them more susceptible. He says NOTHING about children born with said diseases.
I wish people would stop constantly taking what Ron Paul says out of context to use it against him.

They have to take what he says out of context because that is the only way they can make him seem crazy or look foolish.

People will get what they deserve.

People in this country are practically begging for tyranny and the economy hasn't even fully collapsed yet.

Make no mistake about it this country is going to hell ... either Obama or Romney will guide us there ...

That is the plan after all ...

You can blame the propaganda machine that is the MSM, you can blame the elite, the PTB, but really the ones to blame are the ones with there heads buried in the sand.

Freedom doesn't come easily or stay without a constant fight. People with power are constantly working to expand their power. They never cease their War on Freedom. An apathetic "free" society will never last long. Freedom is history ...

War on Terror = War on Freedom

edit on 25-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Speaking of tyranny

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I wonder what Chomsky thinks of Obama?

europeancourier.org

Noam Chomsky: Obama is a man of absolutely no principles.

Noam Chomsky: ‘President Obama Is Involved In War Crimes Right Now’

What are your thoughts on President Obama?
He’s involved in war crimes right now. For example, targeted assassinations are war crimes. That’s escalated quite sharply under Obama. If you look at WikiLeaks, there are a lot of examples of attacks on civilians.

What did you think when he was given the Nobel Peace Prize?
Considering the history of the Nobel Peace Prize, it’s not the worst example. It was given to him before he had the time to commit many war crimes.

Is there any point in us being in Afghanistan?
We wouldn’t have asked in 1985: “Is there any point in the Russians being in Afghanistan?” The fact is that the invasion was a crime. Then comes the question: “Is there any point in continuing?” But that presupposes legitimacy. Putting aside questions of morality and legality and simply asking about the goals of the US government is a very narrow consideration.

Will you change your mind about Obama now?

didn't think so ...

Even Chomsky will still vote for Obama in 2012 ...

Noam Chomsky chooses Obama over GOPs as 2012 President

Noam Chomsky has said, "I’m not a great enthusiast for Obama, as you know, from way back, but at least he’s somewhere in the real world." He stated that the 2012 candidates are "Off the International Spectrum of Sane Behavior."

Allow me to paraphrase Chomsky - Obama is a war criminal and takes care of his banking cartel buddies but what the hay, there is no better choice at the moment.

So much for principles huh?

Noam Chomsky is so brilliant and yet he can't see the obvious and instead is "shocked" by Obama's policies.

I'm not shocked - wonder why that is? ...

Noam Chomsky can't see that Obama and Romney are puppets of the puppet masters and that nothing will change regardless of who gets in ... duh!

NWO here we come!

Is Chomsky clueless? Maybe he just doesn't like conspiracy theories. Too bad because he could have predicted nearly every Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama policy ... instead of being shocked ...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm sorry as I can not open up my own thread as I lack the initial 20 posts. Just now on CNN, Newt Gingrich is dropping out of the race and now fully supporting Mitt the Flip.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Ron Paul is a Freemason.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe

and a member of the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity...........
..........so what?

Is him being a member of these clubs supposed to help him in someway?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe

Ron Paul is a Freemason.

So were my grandfathers ...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Who gives a #?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Delegate count

Romney 838 + Gingrich 141 = 979
Ron Paul 88

Watching Paul-tards claim he's still going to win the nomination: priceless

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
Delegate ESTIMATE

Romney 838 + Gingrich 141 = 979
Ron Paul 88

Watching Paul-tards claim he's still going to win the nomination: priceless

There I fixed that for you since you lack basic reading comprehension skills.

Also, how do you conclude Newts 141 goes to Mitt, guess the same thing happened to Santorums delegates.....nope, no they didnt just automatically roll to Romney.
edit on 25-4-2012 by phishfriar47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Really, for a while there I was starting to sound a little nuts when it came to my political views to people on here, but more so on Facebook and Youtube, because I support Ron Paul. It makes me very happy that there is now some hope for the man who can actually do something more than any other president/runner...so Id like to take this time and say cheers to Ron Paul, and may he win in November!

-TrollerTrollzo

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Dont you know the rules on here silly? No one sentence replys, especially one so foolish...I think its safe to say that your a freemason. Sicko.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by phishfriar47

bwahahaha...

Ahh, the delusional is just so cute...

I'm sorry I shouldn't be so condescending, but the idea that a huge block of either Santorum or Gingrich supporters will go to Paul is just ridiculous... as is the assertion that the "estimates" are so shaky that Paul might have a chance.

He doesn't.

But hey, and I'm extremely serious about this(!), please please please vote for Ron Paul, as an independent or as a write in candidate.

Do it! And encourage ALLLLLL your Ron Paul friends to do that as well!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I think more effort needs to go into gathering realistic voting numbers if he makes it to the polls, you guys owe it to yourselves, and, the writing is on the wall regarding fraudulent numbers being returned.
After so many people gave their time, money, sweat, that should be appreciated by the rest of the Ron Paul supporters and somehow turned into a movement to protect your votes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join