It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Painfully Admits That Ron Paul Will Win Iowa

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
reply to post by jjf3rd77

You can check my posting history though. I enjoy a whole range of topics for discussion.

Check my posts too. I enjoy posting a lot about various topics too, yet to people who are emotionally involved with Ron Paul, they see me as a shill.

But I do wonder why you are listening to anything Rachel Maddow says. She is a far left liberal crack pot! If she begins to defend Ron Paul not sure if I can even start to begin to take him seriously. If I ever begin to.
edit on 24-4-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I voted for Ron Paul in my home state
I took a video of me doing it too hehe

Post the video, Pro! I can't wait to see it!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Is there anywhere on this site you are not bashing Ron Paul? It is this type of issue focus continuous bashing by what appears to be a group agenda. It isn't that effective with me and probably not very many others. In fact I have to thank people like you. They have lead me to sites and channels that I had never heard of. When someone protests too much there has to be a reason why and I for one am the type to find out why? This type of bashing has lead me to Ron Paul and I am now a state delegate for him. It lead to Alex Jones and and his program. It has lead me to investigating chemtrails. The list is long as too how the loud mouth naysayers have contributed so much to my awakening. Keep up the good work it has done me a world of good.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by freakjive

You can check my posting history though. I enjoy a whole range of topics for discussion.

Check my posts too. I enjoy posting a lot about various topics too, yet to people who are emotionally involved with Ron Paul, they see me as a shill.

But I do wonder why you are listening to anything Rachel Maddow says. She is a far left liberal crack pot! If she begins to defend Ron Paul not sure if I can even start to begin to take him seriously. If I ever begin to.
edit on 24-4-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

The point of the thread is not Rachel Maddow. (spoonfed the material she reports) She is only a small portion of the whole picture here. The fact that both Fox and MSNBC alike have been forced to report real news is what's really going on here. When the MSM is actually forced to report the facts, we see a completely different story than what's normally being fed to us.

I'm just curious what you're following if you're so against Ron Paul. I'm not being obtuse here, but honestly, what is driving your issues with Ron Paul and the movement that comes with him?

I'm willing to listen to and ascertain your points, but I also stand firm in my belief of Ron Paul and what he truly stands for. I just would like to know where you actually stand.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by freakjive

Your title is misleading. Fox News Stated that Ron Paul may win Iowa, they stated that Paul supporters were making significant ground. They did not say that Ron Paul will win Iowa, this is false. For all the talk of the mainstream media and disinformation, Paul supporters do a good job of flooding these forums with some of their own propaganda.

I was just going by an aforementioned rule at ATS:

3). Copy and paste the EXACT headline as it appears in the original news article. Do not create or sensationalize your titles. Some editorial leeway is allowed, of course, if the original title is too long, inappropriate for ATS, inflammatory, etc.

Who do you support? Do you have an opinion on the topic at hand?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
They should of painfully admitted that he actually won everything else, instead of leading the idiots into believing differently that he is in LAST PLACE...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Didnt someone say "cue the shills"...LOL. This is exactly the way they have planned this all along. Knowing that the support will be there in the Delegate voting not the actual so called Popular Voting as we all know that is rigged. The real conspiracy is right before our eyes. Wag the Dog as they say......

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This is all I hear from the "Hate Ron Paul Fan Club"......

"He won't win. HaHa you Ron Paul supporters are so dumb!". I never see reasons WHY people don't support Ron Paul. What does Ron Paul do or say that makes them have such a distaste? I think its just fun for the "Ron Paul haters" because they know they will receive a large backlash. Its like they are too cool to "conform" with the

Its like they deem themselves special for not supporting Ron Paul. Usually they never even talk about who they personally support. "Ron Paul Haters" are usually so apathetic that they retort with something along the lines of, "I don't support anyone because I know the whole thing is rigged anyway so it doesn't matter".
edit on 24-4-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Let me guess, CNN CBS, ABC,and NBC/C-NBC aren't touching this at all because they are scared shirtless of any possibility of a Ron Paul win? Let me know if you have any differing thoughts on this. It is almost as if they (the reporters) will get canned if they even say the name.

edit on 4/24/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: change word

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
"Ron Paul Haters" are usually so apathetic that they retort with something along the lines of, "I don't support anyone because I know the whole thing is rigged anyway so it doesn't matter".

This is what I don't get either. The system is obviously flawed and biased and the American people lap it up. It doesn't matter who the candidates are. Lets just call them A B and C. Get the names, the parties and other affiliations out of it. If the system is so blatently biased towards one person, everyone should be upset.

Just because your letter is on the benefiting end of the scandal is no reason to embrace it like I see so often on here.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ron Paul will be our next president, thank you

Thank You

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
In Australia we have laws regarding balanced reporting of elections.

If RP wins perhaps the media can now focus on the likely repercussions of their actions. For a Democracy to exist balanced reporting MUST occur.

Their attempt to non report has not worked, the writing is on the wall. Now they may start running scared.

P

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
We love you Ron!

Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Gosh, I didn't hear one word that was "painfully" said, everything I heard was positive and enthusiastic. So, what's your point?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I do not believe that elections in US are not rigged. Bush screwed Al Gore way back, from that point on with DIEBOLT voting machines, elections are just a game.

You vote thinking you are doing something, machine converts your vote into pre programmed outcome. Of course, this kind of business can only end in eventual collapse.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
R

P

Ron Paul blew up comet Elenin when his brain emitted a gamma ray

Ron Paul is Chuck Norris' sinsei

edit on 25-4-2012 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Didnt you hear?? Romney has swept the Five States......

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
Didnt you hear?? Romney has swept the Five States......

Yeah, pretty lame huh?

2nd line

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pinkplusfloyd

Depends on who you believe....

3rd line??

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
haha yea just saw that, Romney won them all...

so much for the Ron Paul movement...

he could still drop out of the republican party and run as an independent though.

or join ol' Ralph Nader on the sidelines

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join