It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Painfully Admits That Ron Paul Will Win Iowa

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

i did say

I don't trust a politican that doesn't lie or whose words can be considered honest and true

you should really read that sentence again...you are not understanding.

dude, i'm really sorry that you couldn't read that and understand, i'm really, really sorry.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Great, but here's where I'm going with this.... By saying that sentence followed by "it's not normal" that a politician doesn't lie (like Ron Paul) you are either:

A: Saying you don't trust truthful people

Or

B: Think that because it's "not normal" that he IS indeed a liar.

You just don't make any sense buddy.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Great, but here's where I'm going with this.... By saying "it's not normal" that a politician doesn't lie (like Ron Paul) you are either:

A: Saying you don't trust truthful people

Or

B: Think that because it's "not normal" that he IS indeed a liar.

You just don't make any sense buddy.

I don't trust truthful politicians...people are not a part of this.

Ron Paul, based on what you've all described is a lot like Joe Lieberman, the politician that talks all of the time but never seems to say something that is out of line or offensive to someone and never has to recant a statement. He's too well measured, too crafty in his delivery.

while he may be telling the truth, this communicates to me that he is not normal...and should not be taken seriously. perhaps he's too good. perhaps the electorate wants someone like themselves; someone that is flawed and not always right.

I want a human being for President.

a person that says things that are sometimes wrong, at others, maybe even outright lies.

that is human.

a person that can stand up day after day and deliver flawless speeches with positions that are beyond debate or question...is not trustworthy.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Embrace ignorance, negativity too much? He wasting money???? Are you kidding me??

Even he looses he's spreading his message across America creating AWARENESS something you'll never do with your crappy attitude.

RP is speaking words that no politician has or ever will, he has exposed many of them and again creating awareness for the sheeple. The millions that he's "wasting" will go into abundant use, there are several quotes and videos and other information exposing this poor corrupt system we live in. I don't know what your problem is or what RP has ever done to you or perhaps you're too ignorant to actually see the good RP has done for America and appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Ok, well you are entitled to rather trust lying politicians then. I don't know what your position is, but if I had to guess it doesn't seem like you'd vote at all, which in all seriousness is OK when there are nothing but corrupt liars to choose from. I didn't vote Obama or McCain because I wasn't going to vote the "lesser of 2 evils". In 2010 I started getting a lot info on Ron Paul, did the research and here I am. Yes, you can call me a newbie in the Ron Paul camp.

The point here though, is that we have Ron Paul and he IS the only truthful one with real principles that touch on the REAL issues. (yes there are flaws as everybody has, but they dont effect the real issues IMO) I've never in my life seen a politician with the kind of track record and honesty he has. It's really too bad you'd rather see the liars stick around.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by samaka

RP will be okay...people that do things for America and the world often get no recognition for it.

many young ladies in his hometown need pap smears...and he give them for free when his delusion of being president soon comes to an end.

the real question is what will you do?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

RP hasn't touched on any of the real issues that once threatened this country.

To me he is little more than a more attractive Lyndon Larouche.

I don't know why a gynecologist thinks he knows what is money.

I don't know why a gynecologist thinks he knows what is foreign policy.

a gynecologist knows most about a woman's pipes and nothing more.

he is a symbol of weakness and immorality to me.

edit on 25-4-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

the real question is what will you do?

I imagine that question is keeping more than a few people awake at night wondering which way the energy force that's building around Ron Paul will blow if he loses.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

RP hasn't touched on any of the real issues that once threatened this country.

Total nonsense. You say you know American politics? If you truly believe this then you know nothing of Ron Paul OR his policies. I'm not going to give you a lesson on the REAL issues if you haven't even tried to scratch the surface.

Your next several lines show your immaturity, as well as your seriously flawed political bias. I guess you know more than a congressman of 30 years. Have fun, I'm not even going to bother going down to this level of nonsense.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
he is a symbol of weakness and immorality to me.

So to you he is a symbol of weakness and immorality because; he doesn't lie, he is on the side of liberty, and he is right a large percentage of the time(or not, you seem divided on this)?

You reasoning makes little to no sense to me...I am guessing I am not the only one confused by your stance either.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I'm really interested in who you support, what platform you support, what motivates you to be afraid
and untrusting of perhaps the most trustworthy politician in years?

And what do you consider moral and immoral, (especially what do you find immoral about Dr. Paul?)
This one really stumps me.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

its cool. no one ever gives me the education i'm sorely in need of.

even Glen Beck was considerate enough to break out a chalk board and give a lecture on his show.

well, i'm off to sift through millions of internet pages searching for the truth.

i was under the impression that you guys would let me know what's up.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Michael, After reading all of your drivel, it sounds to me like you know absolutely nothing about Ron Paul other than the fact that he's a Doctor? You claim that he never says anything that offends anyone? = Epic Fail.

The truth is, He's the only one bringing up the issues that no other Politician will. He brings up how all Foreign aid should end (like to Israel). Oh no, that doesn't offend anyone? He brings up our Foreign policy in the Middle East and abroad, but oh no I guess that's telling people what they want to hear. He's an America first guy, but to you I guess that is the norm right? I could go on, and on and on but why bother? You obviously live inside your own world and the proof that backs up that statement is here for all to witness.

To be blunt with you Michael, you don't know what the hell you're talking about when it comes down to the subject of Ron Paul and what he says, does and stands for. Fact is, your herO is the madman Obama, and all that comes after that is nothing more than you simply speaking out of your poop-tube. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yes, and while you're out on your quest to "sift through millions of internet pages searching for the truth" have a gander at these few key points:

#1 The Federal Reserve

#2 How the FED gives (prints) loans to elite banks and who actually pays for it

#3 The Elite bankers and defense contractors who ultimately manipulate the FED

#4 The defense contractors who own the MAINSTREAM MEDIA

#5 NDAA and SOPA (for starters).

#6 The only GOP candidate who fights against NDAA and SOPA while campaigning.

Start small with those, we don't want to confuse you. Then google "Ron Paul".

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival

I'm really interested in who you support, what platform you support, what motivates you to be afraid

And what do you consider moral and immoral, (especially what do you find immoral about Dr. Paul?)

first off, i don't consider the government to be my savior, as you all do.

i support a president who is first and foremost a good manager.

a person that can put together a budget and follow it.

a person who'll faithfully enforce the laws he's been given without taking up too much time on the television asking for new laws.

i want a person who shows up when he's scheduled and goes home at the end of the day.

i want a president that doesn't think he might also be Jesus Christ.

or that something he will do is going to save everyone...

...i can save myself.

Ron Paul is cast as the last thing people need...someone to come and make everything better. no one is buying this.

that's what makes him immoral because he probably knows he would fail but he's still willing for us to take the chance on him. its offensive.

he should stick to ultrasounds and prescribing birth control pills.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You are just teasing these people aren't you?
Next you might try telling them that Ron Paul knows more about Rugby then he does the American Constitution.
That will get people going......that is what you are trying to do isn't it?
If you are being serious than I apologize and wish you luck.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

Originally posted by rival

first off, i don't consider the government to be my savior, as you all do.

i support a president who is first and foremost a good manager.

a person that can put together a budget and follow it.

a person who'll faithfully enforce the laws he's been given without taking up too much time on the television asking for new laws.

i want a person who shows up when he's scheduled and goes home at the end of the day.

i want a president that doesn't think he might also be Jesus Christ.

or that something he will do is going to save everyone...

...i can save myself.

Ron Paul is cast as the last thing people need...someone to come and make everything better. no one is buying this.

that's what makes him immoral because he probably knows he would fail but he's still willing for us to take the chance on him. its offensive.

he should stick to ultrasounds and prescribing birth control pills.

Actually Barry is the most recent politician perceived as a savior.

Ron Paul is more like general in charge of his troops. Troops who believe in his platform,
his honesty and the character he has displayed for the last thirty years. These troops are
loyal, hard-working Americans who believe in the Constitution and will not give up the fight.

We do agree on something however. Given what you support in politicians, I think we would both
agree that Clinton was a great fiscal president.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

i'm not teasing them...

...i'm just saying that if Fox news thinks Ron Paul will win Iowa, whether painful or not, Fox news might need to take a walk to the park and get out of the office for a few hours.

rugby doesn't seem like a sport Ron Paul would play...I picture him as the type of guy that keeps score for himself while tossing feminine pads in his office trashcan.

but i'm definitely not teasing.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

really ???

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
by the end I guess all the Iowan Republicans will skip the national convention and hang out with Paul at his own party down the street.

that's another thing that seems tacky to me.

why doesn't he just run as a real also-ran party candidate and stop using the republican brand to boost his own stature.

i can only assume that this is how he acts at all times; using a popular brand name to sell his own product.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join