It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney Set to End Primary Battle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azdraik
reply to post by intrepid

May I ask how facts are facts when the numbers posted on that link are incorrect?

Just curious.

The links are correct. They update them daily and Paul got more today. He's still woefully behind. Wishing for something doesn't make it so. I don't dislike the guy, I'm just going off of the statistics. They say it's over. We'll talk tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Well, welcome to hell.
Get your figures straight by getting them from reliable sources.
If you all want to be victims, keep being the sheep the msm wants you to be, otherwise put your money where your mouth is.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Star128
...otherwise put your money where your mouth is.

I already did.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I suppose politics is not played like sports, as politics much more crooked. I see them both to be similar in some respects. The game is not over until the final whistle blows. If your team is trailing and it's not even half-time yet I would say it is too soon to call it game over.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Not much of an update, but I just got back from my local polling place.

My RI Republican Primary vote goes to...........Paul! Good Luck!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

He has never acknowledged Ron Paul anyway, he was told long ago to ignore him, pretend he is the only one who will go up against ombama and lose, this way all of the hard work will not go to waste. He is a shill.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Maybe you should get a better source. That shows Iowa as Romney winning 13 delegates, but in reality we don't know and news coming out now is indicating Ron Paul may have the most delegates in Iowa. MOST of the states haven't officially given delegates.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
OK, I guess we are living in a dream world here. I won't argue with you. Facts are facts and I'd wager hard cash on this. Would you? Is your dream strong enough for that? It's not that I think less of Paul but as I said, facts are facts.

Sorry but I am not living in a dream world.

Your link says one thing, but as the poster above me has shown you from FOX News itself.... they are now reporting different numbers. Again, your link says Paul got 1 delegate from Iowa (if I remember correctly) but now look at the video above my post, they are reporting something much differently...and again, even your link says that those delegate numbers are "estimates" and not the actual delegate count.

Let us take Minnesota as an example, your link says Paul got 17 delegates. Yet MSNBC reported on the Racheal Meddows show that Paul actually has gotten 20 delegates and there are still more to be assigned. So if that report is true and accurate, then the delegate count you linked can not possibly be correct because they have already assigned all the delegates to different candidates based on their own estimates.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Mitt Romney won: www.cbsnews.com... [SNIP]

Somehow Ron Paul is going to "really" win all those five states, I just know it! What obscure youtube video are you guys going to find this time? I'll be waiting to debunk it.

Please be courteous to fellow members and avoid name calling.
edit on 4/25/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join