It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A taboo human instinct from a personal perspective

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Yes, but I have no idea how to go about reporting it. I feel like what she does wouldn't be considered a bad thing here. Even if they went to their house, I doubt they would find anything, except the baby wouldn't be there. Not sure what I would even say about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Id smack someone for posting a pic of my kid on the internet without my permission.. but thats just me.

Anyway, looks like a normal baby to me. Ive never felt that hinky feeling about infants. Teens and adults, darned right. There are just some people I plain dont like without ever knowing them. I cant imagine feeling that for an infant though...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

What the mother is doing is the sort of thing that might not be considered bad enough to bring about intervention from the authorities, but if this trend continues for much longer I am sure the child will be damaged emotionally.

The mother may have rejected the child due to the situation of the deteriorated relationship with the father. That makes sense to me psychologically.

The situation is still bad though. This child needs to be welcomed into the world and related to in an emotionally healthy way or there will eventually be trouble.

I've seen one other situation where a mother was rejecting a child, until the moment when she realized that under the law here in Ontario Canada she was entitled to child support until the child was 21 years old! They became the best of friends after that. The child was 5 years old at the time and was the product of a failed relationship with a Spanish fisherman on the island of Formentara in Spain. (Apparently there are a lot of "Formentara children" that go back looking for their fathers.)

Anyway, from that moment on, for the next 19 years, this woman did not have to work to earn a living. She was able to survive on welfare, including medical and dental benefits.

The young man eventually turned out very well, basically thanks to the social services here in Canada (and efforts made by people his mother had gravitated to in life).

I don't know if a comparable situation exists where you are, but I have no doubt that things would have been very bad for all concerned if those type of benefits had not been available to this particular mother. Personally, I believe that there is a good chance that both of these individuals would have ended up in jail.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Ok this is weird to me.

So the mother and father are deadbeats, but you speak politely of them, and this young kid who has probably done nothing, is weird to you?

I think it's to do with his parents to be honest. You see his mother not caring/being around for him as much as she should, and it wields you out that you are the one to do it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Id smack someone for posting a pic of my kid on the internet without my permission.. but thats just me.

Since I am a photographer, have a website, and a facebook page. I have their permission via signed contract. No where in my contract does it state what website exactly or when I can use the pictures. If I need to post a copy of that as well I will.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

I have known these two people for years, long before the baby way born so yes, I do speak politely of them.They are not bad people at all. The father is a new father and admits to getting frustrated with the child, so there for he prefers to not keep him alone. I think that's a good idea. Maybe I am subconsciousness mad at his mother for what she does, but that doesn't explain why I felt this way since the day he was born. I visited him just hours after he was born, that's when the geebies started. I stated that in one of my earlier post. I saw and held him on his birthday, and the moment I looked at him I was weirded out. It's just taken me months to admit it to anyone else but my mother and husband.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You actually don't have any thing against this child, you take care of him etc

But inside you feel/know some thing is wrong, whether it be from his parents or some thing else.

You want to reach out, and mother him, but at the same time, you are his sitter, not his mother. I think this ''human'' extinct thing you're talking about is just a coping mechanism to not being able to actually treat this child, how you believe he should be treated, by his mother.

It's sort of like , ''Hey I do my part for this child, and I'd like to do more, but I can't,because he's weird''.

He's not weird, it's more of ''Hey I do my part for this child, and I'd like to do more, but I can't because he's not my child''.

It's a coping mechanism of not being able to reach out to him, ''he's weird, so it's not me, it's him''.

You feel like if you do, you'd be heartbroken because he is not yours/he will go back to his not so attentative mother.

And as a mother yourself, I think that is why you cannot connect with him. He is being raised/treated differently to how you have brought up your own children.

This is my observation based on reading bits and pieces of this thread. Make of it what you need.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Putting it that way does make sense to me. I do feel that what she does is against everything I would ever do to my own kids. I disagree with just about everything actually, but it's not my kid.. LOL This is getting deep for sure!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I'm a little alarmed at the behavior of the mother of the baby. There is a limit to what parents can get away with in dealing with their children. Sooner or later a child comes to a time when after accepting everything unconditionally from a parent it will reach an age of judgement when it will know if it is being treated properly or not.

If a parent cannot be bothered to extend the minimal level of common courtesy to their own child that they would give to a stranger in the street, they are asking for serious difficulties at some point down the road.

Shunning and witholding affection from an eight month old child is not right, no matter how the child behaves. This mother needs to get real. She's not living a scene out of "Rosemary's Baby".

I'm asking myself if this mother is a fit mother.

Exactly. You're dealing with a little boy who has been shunned by his mother. The intense eye contact is his way of attempting to create a human connection. It is not his mother's instinct to be close to him, and he is suffering for it. Once verbal, you may notice he has an intense fixation on repeating his first one or two or three words over and over, again illustrating his attempts to connect. Match his gaze OP. You're the only one doing it.

This is really effing heartbreaking.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I am going to say what popped into my head as I read your post, lilowl53. Greetings to you, I believe this is our first meeting?

This may shock you, but the child may be a human/alien hybrid. If this is a laughing matter for for you, or your faith forbids knowing these things, stop right here. Otherwise, read on. The following is a real good source of information on this subject matter:

Starseeds

Not everyone on earth is from earth. There are those who are here from other planets and civilizations in this and other universes. And though they walk around in human bodies, many have forms that are not human. Many are drawn to animals and other life forms on earth that, in fact, closely resemble their true form. For example, some are very drawn to dolphins; there is a race of Beings called the Nommos who live on a planet in the Sirius star system. There are other factors indicating a starseed identity.

* They have an intense sense of loneliness.

* They feel like they don’t belong in their earth family.

* They have a fascination with the stars and feel as though their home is out there, but they can’t remember where.

* They begin to question the ways of earth at an early age. Many are the black sheep of their family.

* They are drawn to metaphysics seeking answers to why they feel so alone and why they don’t seem to fit in on earth.

* Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex.

* The majority of starseeds have the facial shape of their mother but the remainder of their physical body is like that of their fathers, or the other way around depending on which parent is the real parent, the starseed parent from off planet. This is done for a reason.

* Lower than normal body temperature and inability to handle heat.

* The majority of starseeds and walk-ins carry the Crystal Gene for DNA Recoding/Ascension. Once activated, the crystal gene allows for clearer guidance with beings on other dimensions. It acts as a guidance system of sorts, keeping the individual on course in their respective mission. It allows for quicker understanding of the emotional blocks that must be cleared in order to recompile DNA via DNA Recoding.

* Many feel drawn to do grid and vortex work.

I believe myself to be one of these, and as a small child, I too was avoided, even ostracised, by relatives who still feel that way to this day. My own Mother went to her grave thinking I was either a demon, or the anti-Christ himself.
Based on my own self as a Starseed, the child will be like this:
He/she will be extra intelligent, and be drawn to academics.
They will be drawn to one or more disciplines, such as mechanical, scientific, forensics, IT Tech, etc.
The child will seem to know already some of the information on the chosen discipline without study or education.
The child may exhibit latent powers, such as Telepathy, and may know when the phone is about to ring, or the doorbell is about to announce a visitor.
The child may tell you he/she is from another planet, not Earth.
The child may report seeing the Dead, or that they are communicating with ET Beings.
The child will reject all forms of authority.
The child may be diagnosed with several of mental illnesses, or ADHD, as the medical field is not yet ready to accept reality, and tend to label that which they do not have an understanding of. Normal people do that too.
The child may be able to see Auras, and will know when a person is sick, or about to die.

These children are commonly called Indigo children, but be aware, some of the membership will tell you this is all hype, and all made up, and is purely ego driven.

I am one, and I raised two children who are Indigos, a boy and a girl.
It is not an easy row to hoe, I will say that, but the love you get from those children is worth most anything you have to do. My son is a natural healer, he can lay on hands and heal you up. The girl is telepathic, and can sometimes force thoughts into another's mind. This power helps her to rise in the Service Management field.
No details, don't ask. Classified information.

Good luck, and I will be happy to answer any questions. Just U2 me.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I am going to say what popped into my head as I read your post, lilowl53. Greetings to you, I believe this is our first meeting?

This may shock you, but the child may be a human/alien hybrid. If this is a laughing matter for for you, or your faith forbids knowing these things, stop right here. Otherwise, read on. The following is a real good source of information on this subject matter:

Starseeds

Not everyone on earth is from earth. There are those who are here from other planets and civilizations in this and other universes. And though they walk around in human bodies, many have forms that are not human. Many are drawn to animals and other life forms on earth that, in fact, closely resemble their true form. For example, some are very drawn to dolphins; there is a race of Beings called the Nommos who live on a planet in the Sirius star system. There are other factors indicating a starseed identity.

* They have an intense sense of loneliness.

* They feel like they don’t belong in their earth family.

* They have a fascination with the stars and feel as though their home is out there, but they can’t remember where.

* They begin to question the ways of earth at an early age. Many are the black sheep of their family.

* They are drawn to metaphysics seeking answers to why they feel so alone and why they don’t seem to fit in on earth.

* Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex.

* The majority of starseeds have the facial shape of their mother but the remainder of their physical body is like that of their fathers, or the other way around depending on which parent is the real parent, the starseed parent from off planet. This is done for a reason.

* Lower than normal body temperature and inability to handle heat.

* The majority of starseeds and walk-ins carry the Crystal Gene for DNA Recoding/Ascension. Once activated, the crystal gene allows for clearer guidance with beings on other dimensions. It acts as a guidance system of sorts, keeping the individual on course in their respective mission. It allows for quicker understanding of the emotional blocks that must be cleared in order to recompile DNA via DNA Recoding.

* Many feel drawn to do grid and vortex work.

I believe myself to be one of these, and as a small child, I too was avoided, even ostracised, by relatives who still feel that way to this day. My own Mother went to her grave thinking I was either a demon, or the anti-Christ himself.
Based on my own self as a Starseed, the child will be like this:
He/she will be extra intelligent, and be drawn to academics.
They will be drawn to one or more disciplines, such as mechanical, scientific, forensics, IT Tech, etc.
The child will seem to know already some of the information on the chosen discipline without study or education.
The child may exhibit latent powers, such as Telepathy, and may know when the phone is about to ring, or the doorbell is about to announce a visitor.
The child may tell you he/she is from another planet, not Earth.
The child may report seeing the Dead, or that they are communicating with ET Beings.
The child will reject all forms of authority.
The child may be diagnosed with several of mental illnesses, or ADHD, as the medical field is not yet ready to accept reality, and tend to label that which they do not have an understanding of. Normal people do that too.
The child may be able to see Auras, and will know when a person is sick, or about to die.

These children are commonly called Indigo children, but be aware, some of the membership will tell you this is all hype, and all made up, and is purely ego driven.

I am one, and I raised two children who are Indigos, a boy and a girl.
It is not an easy row to hoe, I will say that, but the love you get from those children is worth most anything you have to do. My son is a natural healer, he can lay on hands and heal you up. The girl is telepathic, and can sometimes force thoughts into another's mind. This power helps her to rise in the Service Management field.
No details, don't ask. Classified information.

Good luck, and I will be happy to answer any questions. Just U2 me.

OP, what's been written here is really, really imporant. This almost perfectly follows the trajectory of a child shunned by their mother: a sense of not belonging, loneliness, and a lifelong struggle of convincing themselves they are - just as they are - special. When a parent doesn't convince a child they're special, that child grows into an adult who struggles with convincing themselves that they are special.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
He isn't verbalizing yet, but you're the one who is going to have to do the gruntwork here instead of his mom. Tell him how wonderful he is. Without you, he may very well learn that to women, he is quite unacceptable.

Talk to him the way you talked to your dear ones when they were little. The way his mom spoke to your child. I can't imagine the sense of shame she is imbuing him with by repeatedly and categorically rejecting him. It is quite probably a reflection of how she feels about his father - she probably sees his dad each time she looks at him, and this is her version of revenge.

I'm going to think about any possibility of making real, honest inroads with his mom. There has to be a way to begin an honest conversation about what's been observed...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

OK, I haven't read all the latest replies, sorry.

Well, that little baby has physically abnormally shaped face and I'm feeling fairly sure that the discomfort he is causing to the people in his life is a direct response to the physically unbalanced details of his bone structure....

We are animals, we a creatures of nature.... I'm now going to offer the argument that this baby's physical diss-balance is causing a distrust reaction. His subtlety strange physically asymmetrical appearance is causing a caveman like witch-burning response in people.

OK, an experiment:

Think of a pedophile.
What dose he look like?
What is his physical appearance?

No.
You're most probably wrong. pedophiles do not have a typical appearance. The can look like anybody.

In your mind a pedophile has a specific appearance, a physical queue that qualifies them. But the truth is, you would be wrong. A pedophile doesn't necessarily look like a pedophile.

Look, I know I'm generalizing. I know I'm being potentially offensive.

I just feel that it is worth all the negative reactions I my incur if you just take a moment to consider thinking of your feeling towards this baby to be caused by untypically physically inharmonious features. You are an animal. You have instinctual reactions developed through evolution. We have learned so much as an holistic species. But we keep turning from the path of wisdom and continuously rely on the same instincts that have propelled us to fight like lions over the killed beast of the other, the not normal.

We are being held back by our worst qualities.

Are you in control of your self? Is it you who is deciding your feelings? Or is it evolved conditioning that determines your love?

Is it you who controls your emotional response?

Do you have control of your emotional response?

I looked at that kid's photo. I see a physically non-normal appearance.

I'm sorry if I'm offensive. I really am sorry if I'm eliciting a feeling of righteous anger. I'm sorry.

I just want what's right.. If you have accepted responsibility of a dependent, then LOVE them!!!!!

Dependents are depending on you for the LOVE they NEED !
edit on 28/4/2012 by Recouper because: Fixed a typo... I really should proofread.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

I want to add:

I am a dad. I have kids.

I've taken a moment or two to consider the big anthropological questions as much as you have.

In the previous reply I'm not being some high-horse riding fool.

I was being the best I can humbly be. Actually, I may well be a fool.

BUT, please, PLEASE, be foolish with me and give the kid everything you have to give. Be foolish with me.

As he gets older, tell him about the world, teach him about the true story behind MADE IN CHINA.

I looked at that baby's photo and I'm thinking I know the reason behind the "handing him off" by his parents. I think I can see the reason behind his creepiness.'

Please, if I'm right there is so much to loose. Please take a chance and consider my reasoning. I'm sure, I"M SURE he is innocent.

I looked at his photo.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I get what you're saying. I agree. His head is not normally shaped at all, neither of his parents have heads like that either. At first I did think that my reaction to him was totally based of my own animal instinct telling me that there was something wrong. I have asked a few other people how have seen him what they thought, they all had them answers. There is just "something" off.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

This did cross my mind, however I have meet what I believe to be a starchild and did not have the same aversion.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilowl53

I get what you're saying. I agree. His head is not normally shaped at all, neither of his parents have heads like that either. At first I did think that my reaction to him was totally based of my own animal instinct telling me that there was something wrong. I have asked a few other people how have seen him what they thought, they all had them answers. There is just "something" off.

I will tell you something I did when you posted the little one's photo. I took a piece of paper, and held it covering each side of his face, down the middle. You see 2 different children's faces. It's the eyes.....

Des

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

This is ridiculous.

You considered the possibility that the child may be a ''human/alien hybrid'' and you claim to have met a ''starchild'', yet you attribute the ''weirdness'' to the baby ??!!

It's plausible that - through many millions of years of natural selection - humans who happen to be wary of babies with imperfect genetics would have overwhelmingly populated the gene-pool with this trait. But this makes no sense whatsoever, as babies with clearly noticeable genetic imperfections are loved and doted on by their parents just as much as able-bodied babies.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I think it's perfectly fine to be open to any and all possibilities, be it human or otherwise. We may never know exactly what causes the "weirdness" but talking about it is helping me feel more at ease about the whole situation and that was really the point of my post in the first place. I needed to talk to someone about what I was feeling.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I will tell you something I did when you posted the little one's photo. I took a piece of paper, and held it covering each side of his face, down the middle. You see 2 different children's faces. It's the eyes.....

Des

Wow, I just did this... it really is two different faces! What do you make of it?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join