It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you truly come here for this???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
sadly the human race seems to be defined by it's divisions, and impervious to successive attempts, by successive well-meaning groups and individuals, to make a truly progressive and forward thinking change. we seem to be stuck in a societal feedback loop of tribal materialistic xenophobia, driven in the main by those that rule over, or seek to influence us.

True
We are programmed that way
To run in the wheels of the systems
To become lonely, lost and longing
World are imbalanced that way
To induce hopelessness, poverty and pain

But

Together we can break the code
Heart to heart
We just have to remember
Wake up to who we truly are

Become a wave

Lots of love to you

But some who get depressed get depressed for a reason and find their way home. (maybe thru a fear induced maxed out Amagydala). It is probably faster than the long road of awakeening but it can be a pain to experiance. Love back to you and all soulbrothers or soulsisters.

Lots of love to you

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
We're blasted by depressing propaganda spewed from every direction to dis-empower us just as we are gaining strength in numbers and waking up to the lies we've been fed. It's like they've got our arms twisted behind our backs forcing us to say "uncle". Using psy-ops to force us to "give up" means we still have some power left or perhaps we are becoming a threat to our rulers because we are dis-empowering them by no longer believing their lies.

I believe most definitely I came here [this life, this reality] by accident but if, by chance, I came here on my own accord then this must be a way cool virtual reality amusement ride and we're heading toward the climax where we need to defeat the boss in order to end this game.

Thanks for sharing your heart my friend
Yep that psy-ops game gets boring in the long run
Those in power (or rather those who think they are in power, but really have no clue what is going on) fear us, fear us connecting, fear love.... Fear... Well you name it

Best to you

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightmentBut some who get depressed get depressed for a reason and find their way home.

i've suffered from chronic depression for the last 25 years, possibly longer. i hope that it may be for a reason, and i like the sound of finding my way home. for now, i deal with it pharmaceutically. needs must, and all that.

I hope you get release soon. I cannot tell you what is going to happen on your road but I hope you get it soon. It might not be perfect, but it will be easier when your crown chakra opens.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightmentBut some who get depressed get depressed for a reason and find their way home.

i've suffered from chronic depression for the last 25 years, possibly longer. i hope that it may be for a reason, and i like the sound of finding my way home. for now, i deal with it pharmaceutically. needs must, and all that.

Lot of love and compassion for you
Know that depression involves a lot of darkness in many shapes
My hope is for your life to open up
Your heart to feel hove loved you are
Right here and right now
How amazing you truly are
Because you are you
Wish for you to come home
Home within yourself

Lots of love to you
Thankyou for sharing

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

TV shows, media, products, advertising, it is all the same and all sad...We don't need any of this to live yet we are told we do. Sorry if I got off topic on you.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
reply to post by laffoe

TV shows, media, products, advertising, it is all the same and all sad...We don't need any of this to live yet we are told we do. Sorry if I got off topic on you.

It was right on topic
Those are exactly part of all that mumbo jumbo mind control sheiz
And like you say we don't need any of that
Just makes us passive consuming robots
Am only happy for your contribution

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
@ apushforenlightment, laffoe

thanks for your words. i'm not a misery guts all the time or anything, it doesn't work like that. the troughs are simply deeper than the peaks are high. many people are much worse off. the human condition is, in all it's manifestations, a very strange and complex state. so much so that generations of philosophers have yet to agree on any basic rationale behind it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

@ apushforenlightment, laffoe

thanks for your words. i'm not a misery guts all the time or anything, it doesn't work like that. the troughs are simply deeper than the peaks are high. many people are much worse off. the human condition is, in all it's manifestations, a very strange and complex state. so much so that generations of philosophers have yet to agree on any basic rationale behind it.

You are welcome
Agreed, human condition is a strange and complex state
Perhaps one day we will understand
Imho the deep understanding lies in the heart beyond the words
Like that you can never describe exactly how it is to love/be loved, only feel it

All good to you

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
ps. if i may just digress for a moment, can anyone tell me what those little numbers, in the left column next to a post, represent? thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

P=number of posts F= ... Flags and S=... Stars
The other two I always forget

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Possibly I am coming to this incarnations end.............a hollowing thought.

We are here to love and nurture each other.

Not to dominate, rule over, butcher, harm, kill or mutilate each other.

Love is the answer, everything else is an illusion. - David Icke.

I don't know why I came here.

While this planet is very beautiful it's chief inhabitants are by and large clueless, cruel and unjust.

I pray when I take my leave of this beautiful planet, my soul goes on to a more kinder place.....one where the strongest protect, not eat the weaker.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by laffoe

Possibly I am coming to this incarnations end.............a hollowing thought.

We are here to love and nurture each other.

Not to dominate, rule over, butcher, harm, kill or mutilate each other.

Love is the answer, everything else is an illusion. - David Icke.

I don't know why I came here.

While this planet is very beautiful it's chief inhabitants are by and large clueless, cruel and unjust.

I pray when I take my leave of this beautiful planet, my soul goes on to a more kinder place.....one where the strongest protect, not eat the weaker.

Thankyou for sharing your insights and beautiful heart here, my friend
Love IS the key imho
That we get rid of all that chaos, supression and violence
That we go deeper
Start remembering who we truly are
Live from there
Connect from there
Start a new dream balanced on truth, love and joy
And like you said, where the strong are protecting those in need
Being united by hearts

Lots of love to you

top topics