It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Did you truly come here for this???

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Did you truly come here for this

Did you truly come here for this
Did you come to these far shores to be a slave, to let the few tell you which way to go, to let the even fewer feed out of the light you carry, out of your heart and hard work.
Did you
???
Remember before all Fathers, all Mothers, all Gods, all Devils, before all the preachers upon all of those pedestal, before all of those wise guys always telling us what to do, before we were programmed into slavery, profitthinking, hopelessness, chemtrailed and wified into numbness, into not caring, into being empty shells, echoes within the systems...

Remember before all of that

We were One
We were free
We were love
We were loved

There were no chaos, no confusion, no one that had to make a living out of others, no banks, no insurance companies, no lawyers, no commercials, no 1% ruling the 99%

Only truth, simplicity and depth
Only real

Vanity the tell me, it is our vanity keeping us here in this miserable dream of slavery, in this misty illusion of explotation.
It is your free will, you wanted it this way, it is your creation.

Who asked for micro-chip programming, who ask for mind-control, who asked for our dream-weavers do be replaced by chaos-weavers, for chemtrails, for lies, for corrupt politicians, for slave-masters, for all of that...
Who???
Not me
Not you
Free will
B.S.
Karma
B.S.
Karma is just a joke told to us, to assure us that there is a fair play, somehow, somewhere, within this dream...
All lies all bs

Those who play the game, may live a life in superficial satisfaction, if they are carefull not to open their hearts, not to open their eyes...
See reality
See reality from within your true self, from within your awakened spirit makes you cry, fills you with the urge to dream another dream, to create another reality.
Reality balanced
Upon
Truth
Love
Joy
From within

Could we try to reach, could we try to dream this new dream, do we dare to stand up, do we dare to go deeper, cleaner, truer

This is a call out
It might be heard
Somewhere out there

Too many empty promises
From empty-hearted prophets
To many saviours
Too much waiting

There will be no salvation, if not from you
There will be no new dream, if not from you

Still hope is
Still a new dream could be born
Still your heart beats, still air fills your lungs
Still hearts are reaching
Unity, new dreams may arise


Sorry to bother you again, still am here, still have a heart that bleeds over this dream, still have the feeling that we can be so much more, so much real, starting now or never

All my love to you
Whatever your hear, it be from the God or the Devil
Always listen deeply within, resonate
Ask the essence of your spirit to guide you from within your heart
Your heart knows

Let there be no masters and slaves, let there be no pedestals
We are all eachothers cause and effect, teacher and student
All united, equal free spirits

One love




posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe
 

You must be speaking of a time before "man". And no, I certainly don't remember it.

See ya,
Milt



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
sadly the human race seems to be defined by it's divisions, and impervious to successive attempts, by successive well-meaning groups and individuals, to make a truly progressive and forward thinking change. we seem to be stuck in a societal feedback loop of tribal materialistic xenophobia, driven in the main by those that rule over, or seek to influence us.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by laffoe
 

You must be speaking of a time before "man". And no, I certainly don't remember it.

See ya,
Milt


No... Touching in on 'now'
So many levels of illusion and mirrors
No fair play
Some tells us to empty our minds and find peace in the silence
How can we do that when the air is full of sh:t and our food are filled with poison
Some tells us to make peace with Jesus and be saved
How can we do that when we get empty words from books of mindcontrol
Some tells us just to love
How can we do that when slaughtered time after time

Enough
Connected we become a wave
No 1% have do decide over us

All the best to you



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
sadly the human race seems to be defined by it's divisions, and impervious to successive attempts, by successive well-meaning groups and individuals, to make a truly progressive and forward thinking change. we seem to be stuck in a societal feedback loop of tribal materialistic xenophobia, driven in the main by those that rule over, or seek to influence us.


True
We are programmed that way
To run in the wheels of the systems
To become lonely, lost and longing
World are imbalanced that way
To induce hopelessness, poverty and pain

But

Together we can break the code
Heart to heart
We just have to remember
Wake up to who we truly are

Become a wave

Lots of love to you



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
We did not ask for it but it certainly landed in our laps with advancements; with the rise of technology that made our lives easier we also became more loose and many of the actions that took place were not seen as a cause for alarm. Monitoring us is not a problem since we have nothing to hide and they protect us so go away but leave us with our technology that we have come to cherish and love.

As they say with money comes power and humans love to have some sort of power thus grasp at the chance to have more of it. In the terms of monetary means they will always hunger for more of it. Trample over those you once thought were friends soon turn to foes - opponents against you and in your way to gain that wish you desire. With that power people will come to like you, what exactly is in a personality if not bound up with a monetary figure?

Though maybe it is me I do not see Karma as BS in fact I see it as something that helps keep some form of order as people will want to do good if they are rewarded in the end. Since there are those who will only do so if they get something out of it in the end.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Dear OP,

The insignificant nobody heard you, your lament and your frustrations.

Can you handle the truth?

The truth is that with your whine, you are only seeking what all humans are searching for. Fact is, none of us can ever progress and evolve on our own. Which is why your lament, for you had found failure, and worse, lost all faith in the guidance of civilisational guidelines.

We need each other for strength and courage. Rome wasn't built in a day. We humans are not 'know it alls' and can predict a1 year plan let alone 10 yrs plan that politicians love to BS the masses with - mere empty promises.

However, we have the capacity to acknowledge what works, what don't, what are the mistakes we mankind made, as we are all born with intelligence, over and above animals. And to rationalise and correct them so that we can evolve.

It begins with you and me at the personal level, and then REACHING OUT to others around us, to change them, or be changed by them if our logic and rationale, or worldview is wrong.

Should you and I fail, then it will be an early bitter doom we face, and a waste with the opportunites over the gift of life, love, free will and intelligence given to us mankind. Realities, ....are never BS...unless you choose to be blind and live in delusion, anger, frustration and hate.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolidFaith
We did not ask for it but it certainly landed in our laps with advancements; with the rise of technology that made our lives easier we also became more loose and many of the actions that took place were not seen as a cause for alarm. Monitoring us is not a problem since we have nothing to hide and they protect us so go away but leave us with our technology that we have come to cherish and love.

As they say with money comes power and humans love to have some sort of power thus grasp at the chance to have more of it. In the terms of monetary means they will always hunger for more of it. Trample over those you once thought were friends soon turn to foes - opponents against you and in your way to gain that wish you desire. With that power people will come to like you, what exactly is in a personality if not bound up with a monetary figure?

Though maybe it is me I do not see Karma as BS in fact I see it as something that helps keep some form of order as people will want to do good if they are rewarded in the end. Since there are those who will only do so if they get something out of it in the end.


All respect for you p.o.w.
From my perspective I say we have to connect on a deeper level
Take it beyond these wheels
We are so much more than that
We need no rulers when we are connected to truth within

All best to you



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Frankly I blame the Kardashians and Jersey shore…



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Dear OP,

The insignificant nobody heard you, your lament and your frustrations.

Can you handle the truth?

The truth is that with your whine, you are only seeking what all humans are searching for. Fact is, none of us can ever progress and evolve on our own. Which is why your lament, for you had found failure, and worse, lost all faith in the guidance of civilisational guidelines.

We need each other for strength and courage. Rome wasn't built in a day. We humans are not 'know it alls' and can predict a1 year plan let alone 10 yrs plan that politicians love to BS the masses with - mere empty promises.

However, we have the capacity to acknowledge what works, what don't, what are the mistakes we mankind made, as we are all born with intelligence, over and above animals. And to rationalise and correct them so that we can evolve.

It begins with you and me at the personal level, and then REACHING OUT to others around us, to change them, or be changed by them if our logic and rationale, or worldview is wrong.

Should you and I fail, then it will be an early bitter doom we face, and a waste with the opportunites over the gift of life, love, free will and intelligence given to us mankind. Realities, ....are never BS...unless you choose to be blind and live in delusion, anger, frustration and hate.


Agreed in that reaching out and connecting is step number one
We are all eachothers cause and effect and student and teacher
And like you say we have to use our love, intelligence and will to benefit all to make real changes, step by step

When I sense the world today (and true that is my subjective opinion, which may however resonate with some) I see so much confusion, longing and frustration.
I see politicians serving systems that make things more complicated and people more alienated, running faster and faster to produce more and more.
I see a world where the money systems are programmed to create debt and povert and power for the few.
I see a silent war against the human heart and mind through various sources.
I will not give after for hopelessness or fear.
My wish is to connect, to go deeper... Re-dream this from scratch.
If we truly resonate into our hearts we can make it better
Imho

Love and respect



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Frankly I blame the Kardashians and Jersey shore…


Would you care to explaion you p.o.w.???

Love and respect



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by SolidFaith
We did not ask for it but it certainly landed in our laps with advancements; with the rise of technology that made our lives easier we also became more loose and many of the actions that took place were not seen as a cause for alarm. Monitoring us is not a problem since we have nothing to hide and they protect us so go away but leave us with our technology that we have come to cherish and love.

As they say with money comes power and humans love to have some sort of power thus grasp at the chance to have more of it. In the terms of monetary means they will always hunger for more of it. Trample over those you once thought were friends soon turn to foes - opponents against you and in your way to gain that wish you desire. With that power people will come to like you, what exactly is in a personality if not bound up with a monetary figure?

Though maybe it is me I do not see Karma as BS in fact I see it as something that helps keep some form of order as people will want to do good if they are rewarded in the end. Since there are those who will only do so if they get something out of it in the end.


All respect for you p.o.w.
From my perspective I say we have to connect on a deeper level
Take it beyond these wheels
We are so much more than that
We need no rulers when we are connected to truth within

All best to you


After much thought I get the gist of where you are going with your getting at but at the same time these rules that we have also have helped to establish something within us and helped others as well. While it may not be near what you in particular are looking to gain it at least has helped some in some way. Some would rather take baby steps than run to something to which they do not understand. Thus the birth of religion and deities to govern their earthly and afterlife. Within' the realm of the earthly most often they will try and build a deeper connection to God which in turn helps build a connection to themselves ultimately (at least in my view).

In terms of rulers on the planet at this point sad to say we do need them, but the current ones we have? No definitely not they are doing more harm than good for the lot of us in some instances. Saddening but not much we can do when we do not have any unity at all or should I say anymore.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolidFaith

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by SolidFaith
We did not ask for it but it certainly landed in our laps with advancements; with the rise of technology that made our lives easier we also became more loose and many of the actions that took place were not seen as a cause for alarm. Monitoring us is not a problem since we have nothing to hide and they protect us so go away but leave us with our technology that we have come to cherish and love.

As they say with money comes power and humans love to have some sort of power thus grasp at the chance to have more of it. In the terms of monetary means they will always hunger for more of it. Trample over those you once thought were friends soon turn to foes - opponents against you and in your way to gain that wish you desire. With that power people will come to like you, what exactly is in a personality if not bound up with a monetary figure?

Though maybe it is me I do not see Karma as BS in fact I see it as something that helps keep some form of order as people will want to do good if they are rewarded in the end. Since there are those who will only do so if they get something out of it in the end.


All respect for you p.o.w.
From my perspective I say we have to connect on a deeper level
Take it beyond these wheels
We are so much more than that
We need no rulers when we are connected to truth within

All best to you


After much thought I get the gist of where you are going with your getting at but at the same time these rules that we have also have helped to establish something within us and helped others as well. While it may not be near what you in particular are looking to gain it at least has helped some in some way. Some would rather take baby steps than run to something to which they do not understand. Thus the birth of religion and deities to govern their earthly and afterlife. Within' the realm of the earthly most often they will try and build a deeper connection to God which in turn helps build a connection to themselves ultimately (at least in my view).

In terms of rulers on the planet at this point sad to say we do need them, but the current ones we have? No definitely not they are doing more harm than good for the lot of us in some instances. Saddening but not much we can do when we do not have any unity at all or should I say anymore.


Agreed on that all should be able to walk the walk in their owwn pace
Of course I am putting it on edge here, but only because I see many who seem brainwashed, seem to look on the systems only from the systems own p.o.w.
There are much truth and beauty in religion, and that's why it saddens me that they are also used to gain power, money and control... Just have a look at the vatican... They take a deep longing which connect many (all) hearts deeply, they put a nametag and a price on it and build up power.
All I want is to open up a dialogue on these things, so that all can be truly heard.

Thankyou



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think we all just need for our sense of humor, and our mirth, to be restored, and then we're good to go again, imho.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I think we all just need for our sense of humor, and our mirth, to be restored, and then we're good to go again, imho.

Agreed, both are essential
If we can have no fun it's gonna be all to heavy
However imho we also need to connect, take a deeper look on this world
Start dreaming new dreams of the heart, and start acting on those
We are those who can make the change
If we want to see who's gonna save us, we have to look in the mirror

Love and respect



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe
 


Nobody asks for stupid shows like these that are forced down our throats until they become “popular”. Anything these days we believe to be popular is shallow, ridiculous, self-centered, egotistical, violent and brainless.
And if you have to ask why, they are still in control.

There are beautiful, educational, brilliant, emotional stories, and books, and movies and yes even Television shows. But they don’t sell products as well as trashiness…



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
reply to post by laffoe
 


Nobody asks for stupid shows like these that are forced down our throats until they become “popular”. Anything these days we believe to be popular is shallow, ridiculous, self-centered, egotistical, violent and brainless.
And if you have to ask why, they are still in control.

There are beautiful, educational, brilliant, emotional stories, and books, and movies and yes even Television shows. But they don’t sell products as well as trashiness…


Ah ok, thankyou
Fully agree with you, just didn't knew they were tv-shows

Love and respect



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
sadly the human race seems to be defined by it's divisions, and impervious to successive attempts, by successive well-meaning groups and individuals, to make a truly progressive and forward thinking change. we seem to be stuck in a societal feedback loop of tribal materialistic xenophobia, driven in the main by those that rule over, or seek to influence us.


True
We are programmed that way
To run in the wheels of the systems
To become lonely, lost and longing
World are imbalanced that way
To induce hopelessness, poverty and pain

But

Together we can break the code
Heart to heart
We just have to remember
Wake up to who we truly are

Become a wave

Lots of love to you


But some who get depressed get depressed for a reason and find their way home. (maybe thru a fear induced maxed out Amagydala). It is probably faster than the long road of awakeening but it can be a pain to experiance. Love back to you and all soulbrothers or soulsisters.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
We're blasted by depressing propaganda spewed from every direction to dis-empower us just as we are gaining strength in numbers and waking up to the lies we've been fed. It's like they've got our arms twisted behind our backs forcing us to say "uncle". Using psy-ops to force us to "give up" means we still have some power left or perhaps we are becoming a threat to our rulers because we are dis-empowering them by no longer believing their lies.

I believe most definitely I came here [this life, this reality] by accident but if, by chance, I came here on my own accord then this must be a way cool virtual reality amusement ride and we're heading toward the climax where we need to defeat the boss in order to end this game.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightmentBut some who get depressed get depressed for a reason and find their way home.


i've suffered from chronic depression for the last 25 years, possibly longer. i hope that it may be for a reason, and i like the sound of finding my way home. for now, i deal with it pharmaceutically. needs must, and all that.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join