From the edge of suicide back to life again... Hold on!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Please read all of this careful before you answer
It is your inner pain I refer to
The pain of your soul failing to reach you
The pain of your heart, deeply longing for unity

We are in times of great changes
Inside and outside
It is not easy
Sometimes we choose to cling to the echoes of our judging mind
Just to survive
That is painfull
From within

That is how I percieve you from what you share here
Anger, fear, clinging to something which may seem safe, but is a prison

Just my perception

To cut through that... A path you have to choose freely from within... Demand that you embrace it all
Painfull at first, later on it will be freedom and love, flow

Only wish the best for you

I walk the walk my spirit demands of me
Sharing heart to heart
For some it makes deep sense, for others it is ridiculous
So be it
Have no plan to convince any, just sharing
We are all eachothers cause and effect
Teacher and student

You are more than welcome to share here
For now you have shared anger, frustration and pain
That is all valuable
Helps us all connect with that in ourselves too
Seek unity beyond that
Beyond any role or pedestal

I have no way of knowing if any of this makes sense to you
Can only hope
What I do know is that somehow we are all connected
All together in this
And I so wish for you to find a way which will bring you happiness
And feel that connectedness
Because we are

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

miss u just proved being full of crap

using whatever dogma in religions wont get u anywhere, u r stupid like all opportunists are too, u choose the wrong book for successful life, while opportunism even if stupid is not wrong, but evil opportunism are what make the absolute stupid choice bc actually they are meaning smthg else by using any as a form of using, so the pick of course would b the easiest one, n that is how evil beings are clearly identified, ones like u that has no relation to logics in any way, so whatever u point is totally u, u became the object missing in ur perspective even in concept

existence missy is exclusively objective, being stuck in a place for years is not to inodate it with ur tears and learn from ur fake static stand in negative states how to grasp others for that fanciful image in ur head as if u know what god want from u to see

being objective is all to b positively right as long as any is constant fact, objective is to objects base which is zero absolute thing so never anyone, that is how existence is useful for any fart or anger or rejections or fights as long as objective realisations dont touch anyone

again i repeat to u, let ur pain guide u alone to worse negative issues that u surely will find guideness and senses within even more, that concern u alone

u r such hypocrit fat will, that u dare deform in insolent ways what everyone know

guideness is only superior positive senses of moving right while superiority is constant as well as positive facts

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
and the prison u see out of my words is the freedom that u hate, miss b sure to stay in same tone tuned repeating same mantras picturing same round of other figure to pretend opening up to share continuously same way, im sure that soon it is gonna b closed up to its abstraction so u can reach to realize it all alone to urself, while there would b noone and nothing else there to support wat u get from ur mindjail, do ur own drugs since u love it so much
dont bother others they can do also each the best for them

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

mayb u should try for once to stop trying anything, just shut up, or wait mayb u gonna b forced to once for all

absolutely, your words vibrations and energy are comming near a point with 1 that is not fully understood. I allowed you to make you rude remarks and negative inputs towards me out of showing LOVE & PEACE first. You can keep trying to talk to me as if your my CREATOR and you govern my EXISTENCE and all 1 can say is hope your sure of your objective reality you PLAY within for you have no clue of who I am. As for being forced once and for all
if you only knew why I am here non lucientaz you would request better understanding of the energies you possess for your not evol your dark (there is a energy for that)
and in the ways you speak to others as if your higher creation then they / the so keep your EGO flowing I am sure there is something that will enjoy feeding from it. If you cannot communicate with 1 in a more respectful way I recommend you pump your brakes and check yourself my friend as I am not here to play nor be any things moron. Once again I pray that the LIGHT guides you before you fall into TRUE EVOLs grasp and see how "IT " plays. As its not playing to have ego
but for your egotistical energy driving you which brings down others.

NAMASTE, my creation sibiling good luck

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

reply to post by laffoe
as i said it to u and to ur friend missy, u got nothing and u wont ever will while u r alone by urself till the end, u not me

if pains guide u so b it for u

yet you have no clue of the containment energy device you also are trapped within LOL. Very objective and noted you cannot stand alone as you throw your waste around as if your greater then any. Your stuck in this energy containment device as well for a reason you may not feel alone but when its time to view your TRUE intents(JUDGMENT) ONLY YOU WILL BE PESENT THERE TO DISCUSS YOUR DEEDS AND ENERGY SHARED WITH OTHERS IN FRONT OF YES OUR CREATOR

edit on 5/10/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

pfft u keep proving ur end, any is reaching its own end and it is not up to u to decide for even urself

when any is its reality objectively clear, then what anyone qualities are objectively done not what u intend while never concerning anyone, fully objective quality realized by truth in true existence fact

so when u r meaning to guide others or that others must b guided by light or watever u invent to sound convincing in willing to force the guidance rule on everyone, this is the ego u realized fully being evil ego end

anything is absolutely right at a point at least, when everything exist in absolute clarity only of truth realisations
then missy we are proud to have egos while we prove how ur egos is fake for evil goals

values are free moron, so wait to b forced to shut up since it is ur choice

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

n since u r saying being created then shut up, how are u giving glory to the fact that it is not u but ur creator ? isnt the creator of all and universes?? who r u then in meaning anything moron created ??

i told u ur end is done

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

pfft u keep proving ur end, any is reaching its own end and it is not up to u to decide for even urself

when any is its reality objectively clear, then what anyone qualities are objectively done not what u intend while never concerning anyone, fully objective quality realized by truth in true existence fact

so when u r meaning to guide others or that others must b guided by light or watever u invent to sound convincing in willing to force the guidance rule on everyone, this is the ego u realized fully being evil ego end

anything is absolutely right at a point at least, when everything exist in absolute clarity only of truth realisations
then missy we are proud to have egos while we prove how ur egos is fake for evil goals

values are free moron, so wait to b forced to shut up since it is ur choice

Shall await the force and shall that force see what I came with
you can keep throwing these words around again with the aggression behind the screen smh but its cool your not my judge but WE "do" have the same judge. you can call me evol all you want as I do possess 2 sides 1 to LOVE and the other to PROTECT the LOVED so youR objective points NONSENSE are like clouds of steam inside my volcano if your understanding me. So I wont keep back and forth with your negative energy but a side of me does take pleasure in absorbing it so shall you feed 1

Also you have so much subjective reality or TRUTH as you call it to share why not start some threads instead of nose diving into others threads trying to prevent the chance to LIGHT the paths for others???? Guess I will take you a bit more serious when I see a thread speaking about how you feel or are you forbidden/blocked?
edit on 5/10/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

n since u r saying being created then shut up, how are u giving glory to the fact that it is not u but ur creator ? isnt the creator of all and universes?? who r u then in meaning anything moron created ??

i told u ur end is done

like I said make a thread or something I am starting to think your a AI bot if not your negative energy taste like sweet chocolate candy bars very sweet. YOUR CREATOR IS MY CREATOR ACCEPT THE SUBJECTIVE REALITY WE SHARE.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

it is amazing how far evil pervert u r, so u want to force everyone to act as created just bc u choose to justify urself pleasure in taking advantage of everything by being possessed and made by superpowerful else that want slaves to do his pleasures too

hey moron head, u said being created that concern u alone, so act like it and shut up, act subjective fully where u r limiting urself as a thing made and fear truth to catch u since insisting on showing urself out is clearly exhibiting being of lies alive

freedom missy is always more back so creators enslave cannot realize else freedom, while by enslaving prove that they dont make anything those freedom are there bc of truth realisations so truth absolute reality and existence

while any not evil creator would step back by knowing it and a lot do that except ur creators as crap as u

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Like I said MAKE A THREAD. I dont got time to be back and forth with you as you PHASE IN AND OUT & watch to see if 1 is on or offline so you can post and run. Believe what you wish (ITS YOUR OBJECTIVE REALITY) but your not in control of my existence and unless you created yourself I think you fall under CREATOR CREATIONS as well. Now take a few moments and try to pick some more trash out the garbage bin to throw this way as I just provide a new trash bin for you. Seriously I scanned you as to question are you a IGNORANCE POSTING youth or something so I didn't respond to some of your ignorant tones but feedback is like your a ai bot maybe or just plain not denying ignorance. Either way I take time to help not argue with those who attempt to lower my spiritual vibrations ALL YOU DO IS FEED ME AND MAKE ME STRONGER. So keep your ignorance to yourself UNLESS YOUR WILLINGLY FEEDING ME. laffoe, my bad for the temp derail of your thread I will try to allow it to continue to flow on a positive level, NAMASTE.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Laffoe, I just wanted to say 'thank you' for this post. Your understanding of the human spirit is like a balm to my weary soul. I will keep this and refresh my memory with it whenever I feel as though the world is going mad.

Again, thank you.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelchildoflight2011
reply to post by laffoe

Laffoe, I just wanted to say 'thank you' for this post. Your understanding of the human spirit is like a balm to my weary soul. I will keep this and refresh my memory with it whenever I feel as though the world is going mad.

Again, thank you.

You are more than welcome my friend
Only happy if any of this resonates with you
Knowing this journey down here have been a rough ride at times
We all have the answers within
Together we'll make them become alive, manifested

Much love to you

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Too bad most can't find the "glimpse of something real" to get them out of the depression hole. I know I struggle with it.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by laffoe

Too bad most can't find the "glimpse of something real" to get them out of the depression hole. I know I struggle with it.

True... Have been there too
Am full of compassion of your struggle, knowing it is far from easy
So my thread are not intended to say it's easy
Rather a heart to heart wish to hold on
A reminder that you're not alone

Lots of love to you, my friend

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
From the edge of suicide to life again. Hold on!

You came here with your sweet love and with your pure light
You were so filled with hope and joy
Wanted to play in the Sun
Dance in the rain
You decided to come here
To have fun
To lift the Earth
Into beauty and truth
Once again
Once again

You were swirling down
Deeper
Deeper

Almost like flying
Tasting of falling

Starting to forget yourself
Remembering how it was
How it was the last time

You were captured
Programmed with hopelessness
Weight put on your shoulders
Demons hurting in your soul

Deeper
Deeper
Darkness

You were thrown into a foreign hostile world, no rememberence of who you truly are, sorrounded with beings looking at you with hungry eyes
Wanting something of you
Wanting your light, your love
The power of your soul
Empty hungry eyes

You became a slave within their systems
Running in that wheel
The sadness inside was born
The grey flow of life took its form
Inside you were hurting
Had no memory why
Only the thoughts
The guilt and the shame
Sometimes the urge to leave became so strong
Like electric fire burning inside
In every breathe
In every heartbeat
Every step, just harder and harder
You didn't knew yourself
Though the tears were real
All too real
Like no one sees your heart
Like no one hears you cry
Looking at the sky
With tears in your eyes
Only the silence answers
Deeper
Hold on
Somehow a glimpse
Out of the corner of your eye
A glimpse of something real
A feeling of something lost
Returning
Opening
Embracing darkness
Embracing yourself
Once again
You feel like opening up
A trust you thought forgotten
A connection deep within
Holding on to love
Through the pain
Through the fear
You open up even through all that
Feel the power
Of being you
Of being fragile
Of being amazing
Of being wiser
Of forgiving yourself
Of forgiving those who tricked you
Of letting go of all that
Embracing the moment
Of who you truly are
Of all these hearts connecting
Into the love from yours
You start to feel connected
You start to feel alive
You have gone even deeper
And found yourself again

You see it all dissolving
The slavery
The pain
You start to love again
Dancing in the rain
Laughing in the Sun

You feel your heart again

You open up your heart and eyes, never have the air been crystal clearer, never have the Sun been brighter.
Connecting with life again.
Home within your heart

Thankyou for being here with that amazing loving heart of yours.
The journey down here have been tough... Tough to the bone
Some of us even decided to leave
Being trapped within hopelessness
Being emptied like a battery in their machine
Some of us are still here
Your heart is needed
To make this world shine

All love to you

Exemplary!

...and as is evident in the replies here on ATS...the scarred, bitten and tethered souls reveal themselves (as they do in the 'offline' world) as beacons of the dead weight that would attempt to drag 'illumination' to the depths with them...

True power is the power of Love...for those who have built a wall, penetration is their decision, and theirs alone...

Alove

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Thankyou for your kind, deep and reminding words
True, love is the power and each of us choose the path we walk
Even from the same Source within this dream

All love to you

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by akushla99

Thankyou for your kind, deep and reminding words
True, love is the power and each of us choose the path we walk
Even from the same Source within this dream

All love to you

...and I echo the love back to complete this circle...and to all who choose to 'build' these bubbles - all strength...

Alove

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

There was a lot of love and light in here until you came along. I don't understand your anger.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
seems like this thread has hit a nerve with absolutely, hanging on by a thread, i think.
I hope he/she can internalize this OP, as it may be what he/she needs a great deal.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join