It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 recent missing cases in NC possibly linked together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
OK, not saying that these two cases are linked, but maybe it needs to be looked into further. Possibly a serial [unsub] on our hands. It's highly speculative at this point but I wouldn't dismiss it either.

Heather Hodges [22]
m.roanoke.com...
Kelli Bordeaux [23]
wwwcache.wral.com...

Both:

Female
Blond Hair
Blue/Brown Eyes
Both are 5'1 and a 100 pounds
Same age Bracket
Not to far of a location
Disappearances within in the same state [No leads or whereabouts]
Disappeared in the same month, 4 days apart from one another.
Have similar facial features

What do you think?

Rocky Mount/ VA. Not NC but very close to the border.
Heather Hodges
www.roanoke.com...

Leads about missing Rocky Mount mother sought
The Franklin County Sheriff's Office is calling the April 9 disappearance "highly suspicious."

By Amy Matzke-Fawcett

Heather Dialian Hodges, 22, has been missing for more than a week. Paula Hodges, the woman's mother, would not comment Tuesday except to say that her daughter's disappearance has been hard on the family. She would not comment further for fears of compromising the sheriff's office investigation, she said.

According to the sheriff's office, Heather Hodges' boyfriend, Paul Jordan, 39, last saw her about 10:30 p.m. April 9. He told police that he left the residence they shared in Franklin County for about 10 minutes and that she was not there when he returned.

www.wral.com...

Sister: 'Out of character' for Bragg soldier to go missing

Reporter: Kevin Holmes
Web Editors: Kelly Hinchcliffe, Bridget Whelan

Bordeaux was last seen leaving Froggy Bottoms bar, at 6326 Ramsey St., around 1:20 a.m. Saturday. She was wearing a pink tank top with spaghetti straps and black shorts. Investigators have not released any information about who she was with that night.

She is 5 feet 1 inch tall, weighs about 102 pounds and has blond hair and brown eyes.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wow, They could be sisters.

There may be a link.

I am off to Google their stories.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It's a long shot but maybe there is something more to it.

Off to go dye my hair Auburn.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Paul Jordan, 39, last saw her about 10:30 p.m. April 9. He told police that he left the residence they shared in Franklin County for about 10 minutes and that she was not there when he returned.

Suspicious right there in my opinion why did he leave for 10 minutes at that time of night. He should be the #1 suspect in that case.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The owner of Froggy Bottoms was just arrested on unrelated charges. She got a ride home from a known sex offender who is also now charged with not informing th authorities of his new address ( required as he is a sex offender). I've never been to FB bar but it doesn't sound like the safest place even when it comes to bars... I'm sure their sweating the perv and he will soon give details leading to an arrest for her murder.

Biw the ten minute missing gal? Who knows? How was the relationship with the boyfriend? Maybe he just needed to get away?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Jordan was convicted for something and they are not using that against her in the missing case. I believe the relationship with her boyfriend was abusive from the articles I read.

So boyfriend probably left to cool off I'm gathering from one of their spats and it's possible that she did the same thing.

join