It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Will We Have To Ask The Banks Permission To Make Any Purchase?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I was reading through the article below from Infowars and I had an epiphany.

It seems to me that there is an agenda by the banks to remove cash altogether from society. Only electronic means of transactions will be allowed in the future. Now I got to thinking about this and it has lead me to the conclusion that we are litterally being cut out from making transactions.

The transaction will be between the supplier and the bank only. This will allow for the banks to "refuse" any transaction they wish. What this will undoubtedly lead to IMO is that we will have to contact the banker to ask permission to make any purchase.

I would like others opinions on this of possible. (article below)

www.infowars.com...
edit on 24-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Your thinking is not far off. What is coming to fruition is:

The new and improved Stamp Act ver. 20.13.01.01

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

If what I can see comming is correct then we will indeed be at the mercy of the banks, they would be able to say for example, you can only spend £50 this week on food. This gives them a massive amount of control over our lives, in fact, it will allow them to pretty much totally control our lives.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have a VISA credit/debit card I use and VISA and my bank are already telling me what I can and can't buy. I use to shop overseas online, but my bank account kept getting locked up when a creditor that was red flagged popped up on their systems.

Mostly online gambling affiliated sites are blocked on the Federal level, the banks have no say in it, VISA has to abide by the Federal regulations, and online gambling is on their list of can't spend your own money on. I wasn't doing online gambling, but the sites I bought from "shared" a 3rd party VISA processor that was affiliated with online gambling out of China. So when I attempted to buy from them, my bank account was locked up until I called to clarify the transaction.... which still never went through after explaining it to them.

So yes, electronic money is Federally regulated right now. They are already telling us what we can't spend our own money on.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I feel/fear that this is a real possibility in the future (Greek's recent halt of business cash transactions over $2,500). However with that being said, black markets exist today and would only flourish if this was to come to fruition. People will likely turn to these black markets and/or adapt a bartering type system to get around the banks.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Ericthenewbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Businesses could "Pay to Play" and could have banks refuse certain items, much like "illegal" online gambling, thus monopolizing their own products and services. Seems the banks are gaining an upperhand in our financial system, and its going to be a sob to get them the heck out.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Yeah, i can also see the black market booming but it will be difficult to purchase a new car with potatoes

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Sure the potatoes to new car ratio is an improbability (unless you had a million potatoes) ..but I'm sure a hierarchy of goods and services value ratio would be implemented..using your example of a new car, it may have the value of say a service, a service like murderer for hire. if you need a new car, you can get it but you would have to execute so and so in order to get it...make more sense?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Banks already control how we spend money. Try going to your bank and (if you have it in your acct) getting a large sum of money. They won't have it to give to you. Most banks only carry enough money to cover the noraml business of the day and a little extra just in case. You have to order the money and come back and get it the next day. The one exception to this might be credit unions but I am not 100% on that.

Since the invention of paper money, backs have told us how to spend it (this may be an exageration, but you get my point). You don't get paid in cash for your job, you get a check or direct deposit and have to go to the bank to get cash. They may not be able to control what we spend it on except for a few things (internet gambling being one) but it has been coming for a long time.

new topics

top topics

join