It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
OK...I'll call it...HOAX.....

Des

edit on 24-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Well it's time to shut this down.Someone got b slapped. Why would take the time make up a story and keep it going. Sheez.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This topic is pure noise. If the noise obscured something truly important, then the noise only served to hamper the denial of ignorance. Really, I wish there was something truly interesting to which I could reply so that I get my twenty posts.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Tadeusz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Whether or not the OP's story is true, I believe that there is a good chance of an alien invasion happening very soon.

1. There are certainly many, many aliens.
2. Some of them will, just because of the huge numbers, be aggressive.
3. Some of them will be aggressive and able to find us and get to us (though even for them it may be an epic journey).
4. So many different cultures believe in 'gods' that came from the sky before and said they will 'return'.
5. So many different cultures have calendars that many interpret to point to our time, and more specifically this year.

It just seems logical to me, even without taking into account the tales of modern day 'abductions' and alien contacts, that it is very plausible that aliens will invade us sometime soon. Humans invade each other, and nature is full of invasions - it seems a characteristic of life. Sure there may be some aliens who have risen above violence, but I would hazard a guess that there are more who are only successful because of their violence.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe

Be very careful what you wish for, they can read your mind. i only did this once and got a reply, never to hink like that again. I was thinking asbout them reading your thoughts so 3 days before, I saw an alien in my room, I did ask forthem to appear before me, becausei wanted to know what they looked like. Well i got a response on Dec 24th, I saw a grey standing next to my bed, the I blacked out and woke up with no underwear, I am assuming I was taken.

I cant help myself lol......c'mon OP.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Want more?

From another of the OPs threads...

wow thanks for posting, the music is really lame but turning the sound off I now need to go outside and see if I see something in the sky. Going to be heading out to some yard work, soon. Also, I haven';t been keeping up with recent UFO activity, as I have been going to college, but I wonder if this, (if this is real) has anything to do with the loud rumblings that people have heard all over the world?? Also what are your thoughts on this, do you think they are here to invade, take people, or bing about world peace? I am also not making fun of you, just curious.

edit on 24-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

I hear guns are not enough. I guess, HIDE or else buy yourself a F*ing explosive rocket-laucher.

Okay now you are mocking me. That's fine. Like I have enough money to buy a rocket launcher..ha!

I am not mocking you, mate, I am serious. These thing are bullet-proof, according to abductee's testimonies. You gotta protect yourself, believe me. These Ciakars are dangerous and alot of other ET civilisation apparently fear them too...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tadeusz
This topic is pure noise. If the noise obscured something truly important, then the noise only served to hamper the denial of ignorance. Really, I wish there was something truly interesting to which I could reply so that I get my twenty posts.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Tadeusz because: (no reason given)

Did you do an introduction thread....a lot of people take care of those 20 posts real fast in their intro thread.

Des

link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

First, please stop the massive quoting posts. They get really really hard to read.
Second...if you are admitting this was you from 2005, and you have since decided that it is/was a dream, then why would you not also think that maybe the person who told you this...if indeed someone did, were not also dreaming?

You admit you don't believe in abductions or aliens now, then post this "sensational" thread that we are in danger of an alien invasion.

And nice catch Amongus.

link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
very interesting indeed, there are stories and old newspapers from way back when that described an alien battle over earth many years ago. If this does happen, it happens cuz its ment to happen. I like to beleive in the yin and yang, meaning where there is bad there is good, where there is light there is dark. I think that if this does happen. then i can only assume one thing. There are good aliens and bad aliens. ex: (may b a bad example to some of u) but none the less, in our world where one country threatens a smaller easily taken over country, a third party country often helps. we cannont always control the events of this life, but we damn well can control the outcome. Good day (in my fez voice)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
.I don't really get into this whole UFO thing actually. I don't study UFO's or anything. Hell I don't even believe in shape shifter. But yeah I hear you.

Caught ya.

Care to Explain this post

Which according to you, was YOU under a different screen name.

Don't believe in ufos? Don't "get into this whole UFO thing"?

Really?

Well done amongus...captured another one!

This is a fine example of why ATS has gone to hell lately...I hope those that need to are taking note of incidents like this!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You are not supposed to drink the bong water. Sounds like another creative writing class. I just can't bite on this story....

I called it on page two....

He came to the largest group of UFO buffs in the world.

With that story?

Weak....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

i would assume the reason he came to ats is because he has a more open minded base of ppl instead of the sheeple of society who would riducule and laugh at him. He had an urge to share this information and applied it where he deemed most headed. I do not kno this person so i do not trust him, saying that i do not distrust this person for i have no reason to. either way good read. true or fiction. Good day (in my fez voice)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by iAMii
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

i would assume the reason he came to ats is because he has a more open minded base of ppl instead of the sheeple of society who would riducule and laugh at him. He had an urge to share this information and applied it where he deemed most headed. I do not kno this person so i do not trust him, saying that i do not distrust this person for i have no reason to. either way good read. true or fiction. Good day (in my fez voice)

You have no reason to distrust the OP?

Have you not read the past two pages?

Enlighten yourself and do so.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Just catching up. WOW, good job Amongus!

Seems leopards do indeed have a difficult time changing their spots.

OP: You say you don't believe that stuff any more?
If a former known drug dealer was hanging around in your neighborhood acting suspicious, what would you think?
If a known child molester claimed to have been rehabilitated was hanging around your children what would you think?

Please, OP, as I recommended in my previous posts, seek some professional help. Just talk to a doctor. You'll feel better and you won't have the need to try to get attention this way.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Believing in lizards which can telepathically communicate is not any worse than believing in a religion where they believe that a "rapture" will take place each month. At best, it's amusing.

I am, however, a little bit surprised that "the person" also "knows" that the aliens "will win". The fact that she "knows" the aliens "will win" makes this more look like a fake prophecy and hoax, instead of a semi-"legit" (cough) information that aliens would invade. So..how would she know the invading aliens will win? Logic says there is a high likelihood aliens might win..but she can simply not KNOW this. Therefore: Hoax.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join