It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
This story is not that hard to believe as so many feel, because if you have studied ufology very much at all, you (everyone) would realize that these types of stories have been happening to people for a long time..

Maybe not too many invasion scenerios, but lots of different ones with holocausts foretold...

Even the Betty and Barney Hill case, they were shown things about the future..

One thing I feel is imoportant to note is, no matter how tough someone is, or some race of aliens are, there is always someone tougher, right on up to the toughest...

If this story is really true, I think these aliens will run into someone during the course of their alleged invasion attack, that will kick their scaly hides to the curb....... The most hard to believe conspiracies of the past have been true in some cases, so even this story could be the real deal.. But the key to knowing is to study all the past cases

and stories to see the patterns, which usually show that these aliens were either lying, or not in total control of the events they say will happen...

You have a point actually..I don't really get into this whole UFO thing actually. I don't study UFO's or anything. Hell I don't even believe in shape shifter. But yeah I hear you.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
.I don't really get into this whole UFO thing actually. I don't study UFO's or anything. Hell I don't even believe in shape shifter. But yeah I hear you.

Caught ya.

Care to Explain this post

Which according to you, was YOU under a different screen name.

Don't believe in ufos? Don't "get into this whole UFO thing"?

Really?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Ok...now here is a big one. Do YOU personally believe "this person" is telling you the truth?

Yes, I do.

second line

So what are you doing about it? Are you just going to sit back and wait or are you preparing for an invasion?

Well let's see I have life and a family to take care of. So life does go on. I am not a hoaxer as that takes too much time. Like I said I have been a member here for awhile and I barely post. How do you prepare for # like this?

Don't know how to prepare for anything like this. I do know that if I actually believed someone that told me this I would be doing a lot more than just going about life every day as if nothing was happening. I would also have told all of my close friends and family and had them prepare for this. I personally don't believe this story but have found nothing to cause me to believe you are hoaxing the whole thing.....possibly your friend is though I don't know as we don't have a name to research on.

What will you say to your friend if this doesn't happen in say the next year? Would a lie from this person, that essentially made you think the world was ending, be a friendship deal breaker? I mean if I had a friend tell me that this was going to happen and I really believed them and my outward demeanor changed to the point that I was not the same person due to my knowledge of the world ending, then found out they were lying.....no contact. If believed, this is the type of thing that would alter the way you interact with all around you, including family, and that would be unforgivable in my opinion.

No this is not a deal breakers, and thus is not a friend, its a relative of mine. If this doesn't happen then that's fine with me. This person had a hard time telling me this..was crying and shaking. I don't think thus person was lying.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Me

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
No, we were discussing aliens and invasions by them... not humans killing humans like hitler, chairman Mao or Pol Pot...
What aleins have come here and killed millions? none so far as far as everyone knows...

I'm just talking in general. In real life, the cavalry doesn't always come to the rescue. And in a situation where you have aliens, you don't even know for sure if there is a cavalry. Just waves of marauding insects and lizards going from star system to star system eating whatever intelligent beings they can find for some unfathomable reason. The natural order on Earth of kill or be killed, just like on a much larger galactic scale.

Death, destruction, mind torture, slavery, etc. With nobody around to save anybody.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

.I don't really get into this whole UFO thing actually. I don't study UFO's or anything. Hell I don't even believe in shape shifter. But yeah I hear you.

Caught ya.

Really?

People, read my post. The OP is full of snip.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Caught ya.

Really?

So..
you found an old post about a supposed abduction thing that happened who cares. Glad you feel you have to dig up dirt on people..I am sure it makes you feel better about yourself. Did It ever occur to you that maybe I have reevaluated that part of my life and figured out it was possibly a dream?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Caught ya.

Really?

So..
you found an old post about a supposed abduction thing that happened who cares. Glad you feel you have to dig up dirt on people..I am sure it makes you feel better about yourself. Did It ever occur to you that maybe I have reevaluated that part of my life and figured out it was possibly a dream?

No...it didn't.

Proves that if you were truthful, you might have brought up, oh I don't know, THAT YOU WERE ABDUCTED before? And you go on to say that you don't get into the whole "UFO" thing, which is a lie....

So, maybe this whole thread is a lie as well?

Looks like a skunk, smells like a skunk...you know the rest.

"supposed abduction". Which is it? Did it happen? You would think something so powerful that happened In your life would make you at least "get into this UFO thing". Yet you deny you have interest.

Just calling bs as I see it.

edit on 24-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Then perhaps? This was also a dream of yours. And the "friend" could have been sincere as all get out....but delusional and bi-poloar. And unless you are an Analyst or Therapist...you can think all you want that they are absolutely truthful, upset, almost crying....and that...can be b-poloar and a multitude of other things.

Your crediblity has been compromised by your inadmission as to your previous ATS "identity" Very hard to take seriously....sorry

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Okay I'll play along for a while.......

Where was "this person" when he/she had this visitation?
Was it day time or night time?
What was "this person" doing at the time?
How many times has this happened?

I won't say where, but it happened during the day. This was not a dream. This is the only time this has happened to this person. This person was doing normal everyday stuff.

OK, to square this away...did the alien actually appear *in person* to *this person*...or did they do the mind meld thingy...

Des

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is no laughing matter people. They are coming to feed on us!!!
If anyone encounters a seven foot tall human eating reptile in need of a meal immediately direct him to our leader

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
From your " abduction thread".

Now about the person who asked me what the ship looked like, i only saw bits and pieces, the two aliens that were with me, one looked human, and the other was a grey woman with blonde hair. They took me in their ship, the ship had many rooms, in one room, they had water in it, and what came out of the water were reptiles, they were orange reptiles, and i was told from the female alien to stay away from those. (i didn't even know at the time what the reptiles were until this tour, they showed me who they were.) Then I saw another room where most people are taken and abducted, the room where the table is with the lights, and i saw a few greys! Then they took me to another room, where there was achair, with windows looking out at the sky, I was told to sit down and relax. I did this, now this type of chair was sort of like a dental chair. (I've had another abductee, tell me through the phone, that she was also taken and they had her sit in a dental type chair as well.) i was trsapped to the chair, but it didn't bother me because the female alien was talking to me telepathically, I don't even know what she said! the other female, had these tools coming out from the walls, and they took one tube and stuck it up my nose, and another tube down my throat, they told me to try and not to swallow, or breath up my nose I had to breath out of my mouth, they said they were doing tests on me, but wouldn't tell me what for? I then passed out again and woke up the next morning. So that was my tour of the ship, well half of it. now there was another time in febuary of this year, i woke in a very unfamiliar place, it looked very industrial looking, i was in a huge tube, the walls were so high I couldn't even climb out if I wanted to. i looked up to see a fan and a huge vent, and I was looking at two eyes watching me, and these things that looked like aliens, (I still don't even know what type of breed they are?) they had grey features, but they were orange, they looked like they were glowing, they had sharp teeth, almost like the reptillians I saw but they were nasty, all I know is tht 4 pf them dropped down and leaped at me, and AGAIN I blacked out, I woke up the next morning with an earache, and this huge, scratch, like 3 in a row on my side between my back and abdomen, that was also the day my family and I came down with a nasty cold. Now, before this happened that night, it seemed the air sort of shifted, there was an eerie presence in the air, and i also saw before going to bed a light outside, and the light centered in spot of my yard, now there are no streetlights because my backyard has woods in them, we have a neighbor but they don't have beam lights, the lights were out there from 8pm until i went to bed! i saw and didn't think anything of it until the next morning!

But, no....you never got into the UFO thing. Yet oddly enough this was your last post on the thread you started.

What a joke.

And yes, I DO feel good pointing out your massive inconsistency. I'm sure you will abandon this thread like you did the one I mentioned.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Caught ya.

Really?

So..

No...it didn't.

Proves that if you were truthful, you might have brought up, oh I don't know, THAT YOU WERE ABDUCTED before? And you go on to say that you don't get into the whole "UFO" thing, which is a lie....

"supposed abduction". Which is it? Did it happen? You would think something so powerful that happened In your life would make you at least "get into this UFO thing". Yet you deny you have interest.

Lets see that was back in 2005 and yes at the time, I sincerely believed I may have been taken, but now I don't believe I was taken. I believe it was all dreams. People can change what they believe in, and I am one of them. I am not interested in aliens anymore. Also used to be interested in vampires, werewolves, and faeries as well. Besides what does what I posted 7 years ago have to do with what I believe now???

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Thanks to member: amongus, finding your previous thread on your supposed abduction, and giving birth to an implanted baby...and, you now saying, I believed that then, but now think it was dreams. I say this is another one of your *dream* threads....

There is no *other person*...only your own mind playing games.....

Des

edit on 24-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
How did the hell they meet? Where and when? Was there anyone else?
If it is that serious and so true, why not get to the media? Ok that is impossible, I understand.
But how are u going to make people beleive u?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Good try.

"I don't really get into this whole UFO thing".

You claim to have witnessed ufos

You claim to have been abducted.

You then start a thread about a "friend" that says aliens are coming, but if you dont believe in it, why post it?

Troll.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Also...your thread is titled that YOU dont believe you are posting this...how are WE supposed to take that seriously?

Have you contacted soemthing other than a Conspiracy Website? Major MSM networks? CIA? FBI? MUFON?
Why here and why now?

The world is full of people saying "The aliens are coming!"..."The Volcanos gonna blow!"..."California is gonna drop into the sea!"..."The worlds gonna end on.....!" We are told all our lives these statements come form delusional folks and not to pay any attention to them.

You own 1st 2 words were CANNOT BELIEVE. It is all how you put things.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Thanks to member: amongus, finding your previous thread on your supposed abduction, and giving birth to an implanted baby...and, you now saying, I believed that then, but now think it was dreams. I say this is another one of your *dream* threads....

There is no *other person*...only your own mind playing games.....

Des

edit on 24-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Thanks Des. Just trying to deny ignorance

Op caught in a web of lies.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Good try.

"I don't really get into this whole UFO thing".

You claim to have witnessed ufos

You claim to have been abducted.

You then start a thread about a "friend" that says aliens are coming, but if you dont believe in it, why post it?

Troll.

A very bored Troll at that....

Thank You Amongus, for finding much needed info, to make sense of the very shallow thread....

Des

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Caught ya.

Really?

So..

No...it didn't.

Lets see that was back in 2005 and yes at the time, I sincerely believed I may have been taken, but now I don't believe I was taken. I believe it was all dreams. People can change what they believe in, and I am one of them. I am not interested in aliens anymore. Also used to be interested in vampires, werewolves, and faeries as well. Besides what does what I posted 7 years ago have to do with what I believe now???

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join