It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is pretty absurd. I only need to make one point to make this go away.

If "THEY" can come HERE in an invasion attempt we could do NOTHING to stop them.

If THEY wanted to take us out all they have to do is grab one of millions of asteroids in the asteroid belt and push it toward us. Gravity would do all the work. There is nothing we could do and we would probably never know until it was too late.

So all this fear is for nothing. There is no point in even thinking about it.

Think about it this way. If the world was going to end tomorrow what would you do differently? Go do it.
This is assuming people don't know and there is not massive panic...that would make for a pretty crappy last day.

Go enjoy the sunshine.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Ok...so...do you happen to be Canadian?

And as far as "this person" is concerned, he/she would have to be pretty much cut off from the world to not have access to phone/camera/news. The story I posted was all over the news a couple weeks back actually.....just look at the article date...published April 12th timeline which is about the time "this person" came to you with the story. Seeing a correlation here that is at least worth your asking "this person" about and finding out if there are some paranoid delusions going on that are associated with reading the above mentioned article. The timing is just a bit too perfect for the story you mention for them to possibly be related.

Just a thought.....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Remember guys, this is in the gray area.....
edit on 24-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

Although I do see a melding of this forum and the short story forum.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Ok...so...do you happen to be Canadian?

And as far as "this person" is concerned, he/she would have to be pretty much cut off from the world to not have access to phone/camera/news. The story I posted was all over the news a couple weeks back actually.....just look at the article date...published April 12th timeline which is about the time "this person" came to you with the story. Seeing a correlation here that is at least worth your asking "this person" about and finding out if there are some paranoid delusions going on that are associated with reading the above mentioned article. The timing is just a bit too perfect for the story you mention for them to possibly be related.

Just a thought.....

all I will say is i am not Canadian, live near Canada but not Canadian.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Yes it is...but, the OP is basically asking us to believe something that is the end of the world as we know it...

Based on that alone, I think questions are in order....lot's of questions.

Des

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer

It also sounds a lot like "this person" just used "this story" to build on and have a bit of fun....

New scientific research raises the possibility that advanced versions of T. rex and other dinosaurs — monstrous creatures with the intelligence and cunning of humans — may be the life forms that evolved on other planets in the universe. “We would be better off not meeting them,” concludes the study, which appears in the Journal of the American Chemical Society.

No, this person doesn't know about that at all. All I am saying is this person could not have known about any of this stuff at all, so when this person told me, yeah it freaked me out, this is from a non believer.

As said before, please urge this person to speak with a professional. If you've even the slighest bit of education regarding psychology, even just Psychology101 from community college, you'll know that people will 'pick up' on certain things, and a number of pathological issues have certain predictable thematic variations.

Ever wonder why so many people that are retarded, or autistic do fecal smearing? Did someone tell them to do it? no. Did they learn it from someone? no.
Seeing and talking to big smelly lizards? Noon has to have told this person about big smelly alien telepathic lizards. It's part of the collective unconscious and not all that uncommon for people with a pathology to fixate on certain thematic interpretations.

PLEASE, get this person some help before they become a danger.
This doesn't have to be about locking them up.
Just have them talk to a doctor.
They'll probably get some really cool medication out of this and they will really like the really cool medication.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Yes it is...but, the OP is basically asking us to believe something that is the end of the world as we know it...

Des

I am not saying you have to believe what i am saying at all..believe or not believe, i don't care, just wanted to tell you all is all. I have been a member here for a long time, I have changed my username a lot because of not remembering my old emails and so on, but originally I have been a member since 2004, before that I was a member of armageddon online, and found this site that way. I assumed I would get flamed but felt the need to tell. It's been bothering me for a while is all..I know you all get crazy stories about this and i know I am not crazy and neither is the person who told me is crazy. My theory is we'll see what happens.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Ya I know how to post pics... thanks though...

I was trying to use the image button for the first time cause I thought it would be faster....Guess not

ciakar race?

edit on 24-4-2012 by FORMe2p00p0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Yes. I believe you. We will see if your kid's theory will happen.
I am sure it will, as I said, Ciakars are a repertoried specie.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Des

I am not saying you have to believe what i am saying at all..believe or not believe, i don't care, just wanted to tell you all is all. I have been a member here for a long time, I have changed my username a lot because of not remembering my old emails and so on, but originally I have been a member since 2004, before that I was a member of armageddon online, and found this site that way. I assumed I would get flamed but felt the need to tell. It's been bothering me for a while is all..I know you all get crazy stories about this and i know I am not crazy and neither is the person who told me is crazy. My theory is we'll see what happens.

Cool, so what were some of your previous screen names?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

There are handfuls of people on ATS that fit this description.
I happen to agree.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Ok...now here is a big one. Do YOU personally believe "this person" is telling you the truth?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Ok...now here is a big one. Do YOU personally believe "this person" is telling you the truth?

Yes, I do.

second line

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Des

mysticalzoe, and mysticalgoddess, and ariesgirl24.

second line

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
wow this story scared the sht outa me ;o
I believe this, but that's my opinion.
Do you think this alien invasion will happen at the end of 2012?
Because apperently there are artefacts that proves the Mayas
had contact with aliens.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Cannot believe I am posting this...,

Cannot believe I'm reading this......,

1- This is true and we are all fooked, so no need to worry as we will all die anyway
or
2- This is not true and we've wasted what precious time left on this planet we have until we all die, anyway.....,

My friend of a friend said it is not true cause his aliens will stop them. GFL is his Alien.

See it's all silly to say the least.

Great post though to keep those wacky guys and gals reading and discussing in the totally absurd "Grey Area"

Always love reading this stuff! Keep it coming.

Sirric

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Des

mysticalzoe, and mysticalgoddess, and ariesgirl24.

second line

Didn't think you would reply. Thank you for your honesty!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Although, Your first name is the only one that ATS has a record for...besides your current name.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Illustrations of talking lizards in the collective unconscious:

Barney the purple dinosaur
The Lizardman villain in Spiderman
Scarens in the SciFi series Farscape
Slestak from Land of the Lost
Captain Kirk fought a lizard man in an episode of classic Star Trek
All throughout Star Trek, there are depictions of races that have lizard like qualities
Star Trek Enterprise with Scott Blackula, last season had a race of reptilians and insectoids they were fighting
Star Wars has a few examples of races with lizard-like attributes
There are cartoons, and comics with talking lizard people

Talking lizard people are a pervasive theme in the collective unconscious. Regardless of how similar this person's story matches up with anything in the UFO canon, it's also not far fetched that they've been influenced by all the talking lizards permeating the collective unconscious in media resources.

No one would have had to 'teach' this person about talking alien lizards that communicate telepathically.
They would not have had to heard about it from anywhere.
Talking lizards are part of our cultural heritage as illustrated all through the media library.

It's an extremely predictable exercise of the human psychology to relate lizards and insects with something scary, and through extension also give these lizards or insects anthropomorphic qualities.

The human brain is extremely complex and it doesn't matter what "type" of person this is. Everyone can get sick, and it can take all forms.
As a matter of safety and caution, please please please, i urge you to have this person speak with a professional.

Once again, this doesn't have to involve getting the person locked up.
They can talk to a professional and get a prescription for some super awesome medication that they will probably be extremely happy to have access to.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Yes, I do.

second line

So what are you doing about it? Are you just going to sit back and wait or are you preparing for an invasion?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join