It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

hehehe, thought if its Ciakars or Dracconians, the m16 will only tickle em
... Brazil have already tritanium powered weapons (or w/e is the name, because i keep forgetting it, tho it starts with a T
), which is an alien style weapon, that makes more sense of the federation

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Iam'___'

Because the reality is that what is being told here by the OP is very real for them and the possibility that it is all quite real makes the 'trolls' come out and dissect a thread. Also note the low post count and/or the post to star ratio and you realise precisely what's going on.

OP, even if you are lying, you are actually lying about something that is quite possible and therefore I hold faith in humanity and give you the benefit of the doubt trust this story is true.

OP, I support LightAssassin. I wonder how many great things would still be hidden if the people concerned did not feel they could disclose their stories to others.

There are enough unexplained mysteries of all types that mean we are not really in a situation to decide what is real and what not. Indeed, can we even decide if our version of reality is the only reality, or the correct one. Even Einstein who was a significants contributor to the early quantum physics, was reluctant to his dying day to believe things like the spooky behaviour of entangles pairs. He and colleagues Boris Podolsky and Nathan Rosen, proposed the EPR paradox to show the weird consequences (which he called spooky behaviour probably in jest) of accepting the quantum mechanics theories being proposed by Heisenberg et co. Einstein thought they were crazy, they thought he was stubborn. And in spite of Einstein's amazing mind experiments that had even revealed spooky behaviour as a flaw in quantum mechanics theories, he, Einstein has been proved wrong again and again on this count. So, if spooky behaviour is real, then the door is wide open for other seemingly impossible or improbable things.

This forum is specifically for this type of thread as far as I understand, so thanks for helping keep the door open for others to also express what critics will simply ridicule. That is their choice. For others, at the very least, it allows us to give our imaginations some exercise.

The reptilian aliens ...
Firstly, in my opinion, no more weird than the cherubim and seraphim that appear in the book that many would lay their lives down for as being infallible. Still, I find it weird that highly evolved beings who can cruise around our galaxy (and perhaps beyond), evolve into such complex physical forms, where the tendency in evolution is to smooth off the edges and become more streamlined - as minds become greater weapons than stones, spears, guns ...

As for them still choosing a way of war rather than co-existence, that does not leave us with much hope here on home-base Earth - whether we get invaded or also end up destroying ourselves.

I always hoped to meet aliens and assumed they would be friendly. So far no luck with meeting either friendly or unfriendly aliens - unless they erased my mind. So lets see where this gets us. I did not see any specific timescale for this invasion, but it sounds like the prediction is short term.

also

Agree with Ophiuchus 13 on both counts

Verified or not, thanks for the data. Also I like the sign on name OP.

KA

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
in my humblest of opinions (and I have no proof so don't ask for none) I believe the invasion has already begun and that the harvest is well under way.

take a good hard look at ALL your leaders around the world and ask if they have a beating heart inside their chests.

look around its already happening, GMO, vaccines, weather manipulation, radiation poisoning, plastics ...they are already here SOFT KILLING us.

they know if humans wake up to this invasion...that we'd destroy the earth with them on it. think about it, YOU KNOW we'd fight back
edit on 24-4-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: (no reason given)

I used to think it was crazy, but I have learned much in the last two months.

Fear is instilled to control people, think about it.

Yes, there are good and bad ET's, but they are governed by a Council of Worlds, and there are rules. Neither kind of ET can make contact with you unless you request/accept it.

We all will have ET contact soon, posts like this IMO are disinfo, meant to make the populace feel helpless and turn on each other, the bad ET's strive for this and feed off it. If you remain calm and help you fellow man where possible, we can defeat the "bad" ET's.

It's all explained very well right here:

www.zetatalk.com...

www.zetatalk.com...

www.zetatalk.com...

Remain calm, do not give in to fear, that is their goal, nothing can be done to you without your approval. Remember most are here to help us.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
PS - most ET reptillians are of the "good" variety.

www.zetatalk.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Sounds very much like lilith the distroyer....the other day I watched this new sci-fi movie Battleship...pretty much the same story-line. On the otherhand every story line concerning alien invasion would pretty much look that way.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Another "entertaining" thread... like thousands of others around here I see...

I little more density would be nice...

Not just the old "pics or it didn't happen", but at least SOMETHING more then a fairly general story...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I've seen threads like this, not really convincing tho.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I've been told that by many, and had experiences that suggested the same. There is not one species that is all bad or all good. I was told that some of the reptilians were more pure than we are. I would take it this would be comparing those working for or pushed within to seek.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by infowarrior9970

Ya, you are right about the politicians! I always thought Stephen Harper was an alien! I mean geeeesh! how the heck has he managed to keep his sweater unwrinkled and his hair so plastic perfect????

I will survive cause no respectable alien would venture this far into Hillbilly country!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SaulGoodman

I love your avatar of Samson. Carnivale was one of my favorite shows. Too bad they didn't continue the story.
Sorry about the off topicness but I had to do it lol

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

It's all explained very well right here:

www.zetatalk.com...

www.zetatalk.com...

www.zetatalk.com...

Remain calm, do not give in to fear, that is their goal, nothing can be done to you without your approval. Remember most are here to help us.

Yeaahhhh I don't think the nancy zeta website holds much credibility in this forum... After the whole Hale-Bopp thing

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You idiots have managed to drag out a simple question into a 34 page argument....stupid at it's absolute finest.....yes....d-bag...that means you.

There are NO SIGNS...it's stupid humans applying their limited mentality to a bunch of ghost stories and myths and legends. here is a hint....get up...go to work....live life like usual....

these extremist idiots would destroy the commoners life in an attmpt to believe their stupidity is correct....here are som "real" clues....

There is no Rapture...

There is no "end of days"

There is no "spiritual gathering"

Just get up...go to work....drink one...smoke one...be happy...all this trype is just to try and brain f*ck you...they are not your friend and they have twisted agendas....live free or die....

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

hahahhahah this guy thinks he knows !!

~ Love is an art

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

You mention frequency and war; would you care to elaborate?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
this is not a flame, just a question...who doesn't own a phone or a camera? they would have to be pretty isolated from modern society, or extremely poor.

Is this question for real?
Are you aware of poverty in subdeveloped countries?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
in my humblest of opinions (and I have no proof so don't ask for none) I believe the invasion has already begun and that the harvest is well under way.

take a good hard look at ALL your leaders around the world and ask if they have a beating heart inside their chests.

look around its already happening, GMO, vaccines, weather manipulation, radiation poisoning, plastics ...they are already here SOFT KILLING us.

they know if humans wake up to this invasion...that we'd destroy the earth with them on it. think about it, YOU KNOW we'd fight back
edit on 24-4-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: (no reason given)

I know the heart-beating thing was meant as a figure of speech, but we did/do have at least one world leader whose heart is literally not beating, Dick "The Dark Lord of the Sith" Cheney!

As far as GMO, vaccines, etc., those things are meant to increase profits and consolidate power - I don't know that they are necessarily indicitive of an alien attack.

And as to your last statement...why would we destroy our planet in order to rid ourselves of invading aliens...where would we go?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle

Originally posted by jimmyx
this is not a flame, just a question...who doesn't own a phone or a camera? they would have to be pretty isolated from modern society, or extremely poor.

Is this question for real?
Are you aware of poverty in subdeveloped countries?

As far as analyzing whether there is any merit to the OP, I think it's a reasonable consideration. Personally, I assumed that if the OP isn't making the story up, then *this person* is simply an "off the grid"-type. In the deepest reaches of the deepest ghettos in the U.S., people who haven't worked a day in their lives have cell phones. As a cover for a hoax, it would have been easier to simply say, "*this person* didn't take a picture, I'm assuming *this person* was scared fecesless, or was told not to."

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

Is it me, or is every post on this entire website that starts with "you idiots" followed by some of the most nonsensical blather to be found on the internet? What is the point of calling others idiots on a site like this (especially painting everyone with such a broad brush), especially when you're going to follow it with incoherent nonsense?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Personally, if you can't manage to write in a coherent and considerate manner, I can't believe anything you have to say. Take some time, formulate your thoughts, and present them in a way that respects your reader and what you are trying to say.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I love people who think they can tell people what to do. This is Gray Area: Personal Stories. This event happened to this person and they decided to share it with is. You don't like it? Go suck an egg! Cause guess what? You can't do anything about it! You hold no sway in this realm! All you can do is whine and cry about it, like a baby! Oh no! Every little thing you clicked on was not to your liking! Sorry the website isn't tailormade to your preferences, your highness! If you are unable to find a way to learn something and better yourself somehow from every experience, and therefore find some appreciation for it, then that's Your deficiency!

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36 >>

join