It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It could be something more interested in TPTB's butts than ours, you know, that is a possibility, some group ready for cosmic arrests and to settle old scores maybe even, who knows.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
OK... that's it.

Thread closed for staff review.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Now that being said, vetting does not mean, personal attacks and uncivil posts towards other members, period! Any rude, condescending or off topic post will be removed and you will be Post Banned for a minimum of 3 days. This is your chance to stop before posting and ask yourself, "am I on topic, am I being considerate of my fellow members and posting in an ATS manner?".

edit on 25-4-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I would definately have to say that either
A. We humans deserve it, with our perpetual greed and disrespect for fellow man
B. We deserve it because we played into their little plan from the begining

I mean look around... we could easily change this world for the better, but instead gear toward profits and self destruction...

Thanks for the info... I'll take it tonight with my usual grains of salt

Harsh but true - we have wasted a lof of energy on perpetuating this capitalist cruel world. Something to take into consideration: The argument has been made in the past that we have been bred into this type of thinking, and that if we were not manipulated from the beginning we would be a much more advanced, spiritual and most of all loving species than we are now.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Did this visiting alien happen to say it was from a secret group called
"the 5th column" ???

Could it be possible a type of saurian being is already here,below our feet,deep within the planet?

In 1982, Dale Russell, then curator of vertebrate fossils at the National Museum of Canada in Ottawa, conjectured a possible evolutionary path for Troodon, if it not had perished in the K/T extinction event 65 million years ago, suggesting that it could have evolved into intelligent beings similar in body plan to humans. Over geologic time, Russell noted that there had been a steady increase in the encephalization quotient or EQ (the relative brain weight when compared to other species with the same body weight) among the dinosaurs.[27] Russell had discovered the first Troodontid skull, and noted that, while its EQ was low compared to humans, it was six times higher than that of other dinosaurs. Russell suggested that if the trend in Troodon evolution had continued to the present, its brain case could by now measure 1,100 cm3; comparable to that of a human.

Troodontids had semi-manipulative fingers, able to grasp and hold objects to a certain degree, and binocular vision.[11] Russell proposed that his "Dinosauroid", like members of the troodontid family, would have had large eyes and three fingers on each hand, one of which would have been partially opposed. Russell also speculated that the "Dinosauroid" would have had a tootheless beak. As with most modern reptiles (and birds), he conceived of its genitalia as internal. Russell speculated that it would have required a navel, as a placenta aids the development of a large brain case. However, it would not have possessed mammary glands, and would have fed its young, as some birds do, on regurgitated food. He speculated that its language would have sounded somewhat like bird song.[11][28]

However, Russell's thought experiment has been met with criticism from other paleontologists since the 1980s, many of whom point out that his Dinosauroid is overly anthropomorphic. Gregory S. Paul (1988) and Thomas R. Holtz, Jr., consider it "suspiciously human" (Paul, 1988) and Darren Naish has argued that a large-brained, highly intelligent troodontid would retain a more standard theropod body plan, with a horizontal posture and long tail, and would probably manipulate objects with the snout and feet in the manner of a bird, rather than with human-like "hands".

Source

Theoretical rendering of what a evolved saurian could look like:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Since these are 'take my word for it' experiences, you will always take the chance of looking foolish. Thats why a lot of people don't tell about these experiences. I would bet they happen a more often than we know. Having said that, my daughter met one of these things. She had gone to her room and I remained in the den reading. I must have read for a couple of hours before going to turn her light off (which she always leaves on). Anyway, when I switched the light off, I heard her crying and she said please turn it back on and don't leave. Two of those reptilians had been in her room that night and when I turned the doorknob they left. One was like a guard and the other must have been one they say has wings because she said he looked like he wore a long cape. Since then I have found pictures by folks who say this is what they saw and a few gave her the chills. Her eyes were bugged out for almost a week. She was truly scared almost to death. I believe the reason I didn't hear her calling me was because she was somehow not in this dimension anymore or something that kept me from hearing her. He spoke to her telepathically. At one time she was praying and he told her he could squash her like a bug. During this invasion he brought in a boy ( I thought maybe a hybrid of sorts) and asked her if she would like to be like him and able to do the things he could do. The reptilian wanted her to touch him and she said he did have scaly like skin. Anyway, I do believe your friend did see something. I know what I think they are but so many just cringe when you put anything to do with the bible into a conversation. But, here goes. In my mind I think they are the fallen angels. Satan is referred to as the old dragon in some verses. Certain Asian cultures do have dragon figures. Who knows what the fallen angels look like but thats what I believe the reptilians are. Also, I think the book of Revelation is about to be a reality and those things are going to be here. Satan isn't in Hell yet and I don't think those fallen angels are in Hell either which means they have to be somewhere. That means if they want to show up here they are free to. Oh well, so much for that. I believe you and for that person who said where is the camera and picture? Well, my daughter could tell them this thing wasn't going to pose for a picture. Picture taking was the last thing on my daughter's mind because she thought she was going to die. By the way, the reptilian in the back (guard) she said had blood on his teeth.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
the same people posting and cutting up the original poster... get a life people seriously..

This is a woman with a family, 4 children as stated.. 7 years ago she had an abduction experience and called it a dream due to fear possibly.. and your rubbing in this poor womans face ? Most of these bums posting over and over... are jsut jelous, they WANT to belive in Extraterrestrials, but fight their own minds and dont..

OP dont listen to these people, they are human minded after all, have lived in a crappy society their entire lives, sit on a computer, bash people and try and debunk stuff
GET A LIFE PEEPS! lol ... There are Thousands and MILLIONS of people who have had contact, been abducted etc.. in the past 30 years! And these people comment over and over being all rude arent one of them.. for a REASON -_- .. [SNIP] ignorant people.

I belive your daughter OP, many many children are in contact with Extraterrestrials because they're spirits and minds are still pure and not yet corrupted by the system which these repeated posters have lived. I know many people whos children are in contact, regularily visit and go onboard space craft. Not reptilians as they are jsut trying to put fear in your sweetheart daughter ... its disgusting, dont allow your young one to fear these ugly beasts. Just feel bad for the reptilians as they are heartless and have fallin.. Show them love and give them no attention after, they can not harm you unless you buy into their lies and fear.

I do have reason to belive the reptilians have darker plans for humanity.. and I am a beleiver in David Icke. But I DO know that they will not succeed in their dark agenda, and right now those ugly reptiles are running around scared because there is [SNIP] all they can do right now.. the light in revealing, and we have a safeguard around Gaia. Trust your yourself, focus on the love and high vibrations... dont allow these low vibing repeating posters offend you and make you think twice about your self or your mental state... they are human and LOST, most of these Atsers have been lsot since being a teenager and have not grown up..

Love to you and your family, You are protected by the light OP

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

At least until you realize they have been here all along behind the scenes manipulating us and were the ones who created our calendars for us.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I think I almost want this to be true just to have many of the nasty posters on here have to wear egg (or something worse) all over their faces. Disagreeing is one thing but nasty is not necessary. Heck, I even put in a thought that it mirrors some sort of religious second coming, since if people can believe in that then what's wrong with aliens visiting or going out to the asteroid belt and getting fresh giant slices of toast from the giant toaster that's sitting out there waiting for use

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I would welcome these critters, they can make their home in our sewerage systems and feast on our feces. If these guys touch my Tuesday tacos though, they're doomed. I'll split em'

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigrex
FOX 'warning' about Reptilian Aliens set to invade, some kind of narrative they're trying to peddle:

Sheesh, this crap used to be covered by the circus show called "A Current Affair". Now this stuff is on regular news organizations!? Literacy must be falling in the USA.

Ooops. Is this thread supposed to be closed or not??
edit on 26-4-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
the same people posting and cutting up the original poster... get a life people seriously..

This is a woman with a family, 4 children as stated.. 7 years ago she had an abduction experience and called it a dream due to fear possibly.. and your rubbing in this poor womans face ? Most of these bums posting over and over... are jsut jelous, they WANT to belive in Extraterrestrials, but fight their own minds and dont..

OP dont listen to these people, they are human minded after all, have lived in a crappy society their entire lives, sit on a computer, bash people and try and debunk stuff
GET A LIFE PEEPS! lol ... There are Thousands and MILLIONS of people who have had contact, been abducted etc.. in the past 30 years! And these people comment over and over being all rude arent one of them.. for a REASON -_- .. F**kin' ignorant people.

I belive your daughter OP, many many children are in contact with Extraterrestrials because they're spirits and minds are still pure and not yet corrupted by the system which these repeated posters have lived. I know many people whos children are in contact, regularily visit and go onboard space craft. Not reptilians as they are jsut trying to put fear in your sweetheart daughter ... its disgusting, dont allow your young one to fear these ugly beasts. Just feel bad for the reptilians as they are heartless and have fallin.. Show them love and give them no attention after, they can not harm you unless you buy into their lies and fear.

I do have reason to belive the reptilians have darker plans for humanity.. and I am a beleiver in David Icke. But I DO know that they will not succeed in their dark agenda, and right now those ugly reptiles are running around scared because there is Shi*T all they can do right now.. the light in revealing, and we have a safeguard around Gaia. Trust your yourself, focus on the love and high vibrations... dont allow these low vibing repeating posters offend you and make you think twice about your self or your mental state... they are human and LOST, most of these Atsers have been lsot since being a teenager and have not grown up..

Love to you and your family, You are protected by the light OP

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Why is it that when a thread of something that sounds very plausible comes up and gets ultra-nuked by a variety of members so that you get sick of reading beyond the first two pages, then a thread such as this, which is nothing more than rehashed bible prediction fairytale BS with absolutely no substance at all, gets lapped up by all and sundry???

Now there's the real conspiracy!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Well I thik you're friend is partly right and is on some good drugs and has contacted the dragon or so called Satan.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

First you said the alien telepathically contacted "this person," and then you confirmed that "this person" never took pictures. This was clearly nonsense from page 1, but an obvious contradiction such as this seals the deal. Does Sony make a digital camera now that lets you photograph telepathic visions inside your brain? How much does it cost? I usually say nice try troll, but you clearly didn't put too much effort in it.

The military person was wrong because I don't think you're crazy. I think you're a teen who has got nothing better to do then post a nonsense thread and giggle with girlish delight when people start responding to it.
edit on 26-4-2012 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I think you missed the point, had the OP been along the lines of "I was abducted and had this experience" it would have been received entirely differently than, my cousin's second wife's rabbit ate a leaf and it's faeces looked like Jesus which made me think of the day I went shopping in Walmart and my daughter saw this toy which looked like an alien and spoke to her and shiz... The amount of tertiary hand information is what is making people sick to their back teeth. If you have a story to tell, tell it, don't hide behind multiple accounts spouting it third hand like a plebeian.

GET A LIFE PEEPS!

OP do listen and next time act accordingly and people won't ridicule you half as much.

I am a beleiver in David Icke.

Nothing really to say here other than *smirk*.. got to love those 80s shell suits.

If you took a step back a little Loveisanart, you'd realise that you are actually assisting someone to lie to a community, and at the same time patting them on the back and stating it's ok to do so. What should be happening is an intervention, not this comedy.

Now let's all sit around the camp fire, sing coombaya, roast marshmallows and love, right? *smirking some more* When/if the aliens do come, you're going to be the first to get eaten!

T

edit on 26-4-2012 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join