It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Agreed. A child running into anyone other than another student in the bathroom should seriously be questioned. I'm surprised the OP would ignore the possibility that it could be some sort of sexual predator or something. And to not report that could put other children in danger.

The ignorance is quite scary here.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I guessing the OP is about 13.

I would not believe a single word of it.

Where did she go?

That speaks volumes.

edit on 25-4-2012 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This person is probably being contacted by demonic entities. Sounds like classical demonic "channeling". sometimes they appear nice, sometimes they appear scary. Either way, they lie and deceive.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Oh, man, these long threads...I wish there was so way that people couldn't reply unless they read the entire thread. Then we wouldn't get the same questions that have all ready been answered, the same jokes, the same obvious observations and people who didn't see key posts that shed light on things.

Anyway, I just wanted to say to lillith: I know you feel that you think you know everything your daughter experiences. You control her internet use, you don't have a TV, you don't talk about certain subjects. But you can't truly know everything. Maybe a classmate was talking about aliens, maybe on one of the rare times she goes over to a friend's house she caught someone watching a movie with aliens. You said you knew she didn't hear about the article about dinosaurs possibly being alive on other planets. How can you be positive that no teacher brought it up as an interesting subject or a classmate didn't tell people? Kids love dinosaurs, it's not a crazy idea that it'd be talked about. There's a hundred things she could've gotten a piece of to influence this. It's like swearing. A parent might not swear around a kid, they might not let them watch things with swearing in them, but a kid will eventually hear swearing.

She could have conflated multiple things too. Tall, sharp teeth, claws, wings, scales, sounds kind of like a dragon. Some people have noticed things that sound like they're from Revelations, which is filled with monsters and people being wiped out. It's freaky stuff, especially for a child.

It's great that you believe your daughter, that's truly admirable. But, I think you also need to have some skepticism. Having four children you know that they have big imaginations and sometimes they scare themselves with those imaginations. Also, since it sounds like your daughter mostly experiences stuff like American Girl books, dolls and the website the idea of monsters and aliens might be scarier. They're so out of what she normally experiences and hearing a story about them might make her worry that they'll get her more than a kid who watches a lot of TV and knows aliens as things from cartoons.

Lastly, I hope it's not true, but people are right when they say children who go through traumatic experiences can replace them with stories like this. Hopefully, nothing happened to her, but it's a possibility you shouldn't ignore. Did the school send her home after she saw this creature? Was she that upset? I know that in a way that's hard to explain that it's almost easier to believe your daughter was contacted by an alien rather than something awful being done to her by a human. But it's also a lot more likely.
edit on 4/25/2012 by SaulGoodman because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/25/2012 by SaulGoodman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
another day. another end of the world theory. if an alien wanted to kill us then it would have allready. if they really are coming then obviously they have no idea of human ingenuity. Ever tasted snake? its actually quite tasty. if they want to harvest us then we will harvest them for scientific study. we'll pretty much swallow the whole invasion in the name of science. they also think that we do not pose a challenge. lets show them them tht we will prevail. They are giant and clumsy if they even exist. we are small and agile. we know the land. they dont.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If this is all true, then why haven't they done this a loooooong time ago?! Are they just waiting for us to overpopulate so that they have more to harvest?

I heard something like this and that the grays are supposed to help us out for a while then the reptilians will overpower them.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i think ive watched the muvi of this

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Now that the "all aliens are demons" crowd has shown up, we can put this to bed.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rathyas
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

Likewise, it's saddening to see a good thread get locked because of a few immature posters that probably aren't even really bothering anyone in reality.

Me immature?

Have you read the whole thread, you class this as a solid story, you actually believe any of it..

If I'm immature then you are very young and impressionable, others might say daft but I'm kind.

The story and that's what it is lacks any proper criteria, was set up to be a flame war (you did read the post didn't you?), the OP comes across as simply a person looking for suitably way too open minded soft centres to take the rise out of.

Am I immature to be logical about this or are you just an easy touch for the story brigade?

Sorry to you and the other person who commented above your post about me, but the point of my post was that it (the story) was all complete and utter bs, this seems to have been proved further since my post, the call for closing the thread was merely to save bandwidth and HOPE that a far more interesting story made the front page rather than a story being flagged for being stupid.

THAT is why I called for it to be closed...

And btw, I'm an alien from the planet Kerfungle, I'm here to take over the planet one McDonalds at a time...

Must be true, it was posted on ATS....

edit on 25-4-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I see interesting threads on ATS all the time that get few responses/flags...then I see threads like this get overwhelming attention...and it annoys me.

On top of the OP's initial, outlandish claims...we have people responding in a very matter-of-fact manner telling us of galactic federations of light and whatnot.

What amazes me more than anything is the absolute lack of balance throughout mankind where these bizarre encounters and experiences are concerned...seems a select few are privvy to this stuff, and the biggest majority of us amble through life with few to absolutely zero such experiences. I've noticed this a lot on ATS...the same few people coming out with amazing stiories like this, getting their feed of flags, stars and attention, only to return some time later with yet an even more amazing story to tell us...them flags and stars must be addictive!

Naturally...only some people are able to perceive this stuff...just like only those who believe in jesus will be saved from eternal hell, there's always a get out clause...yeah, eh, this didn't happen to you because your mind is not receptive to this type of thing and blah, blah...whatever.

I'm all for creative writing and story telling, save the fairy tales for your children - isn't ATS about seeking out truth?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This whole thread is ridiculous, not just the OP, but so many responses along the way, in fact I sincerely thought this was created by a psy op or some one who was on assignment to try and ridicule and slander ufology, and abductees, who are often whole families including kids, and a kind way of people trying to insinuate that children as witnesses are all fantasy prone or sexually abused.

So I was very critical of this entire thread from its beginning and the posters on it who, normally wouldn't have been soft touched, and then of course changed.

However there are a few points I'd like to make before it closes. There is no way I could honestly assess another person's purity of intent, or whether or not my feelings of this joint effort to put down experiencers or ufology is organized or not. So, without proof, one shouldn't bear false testimony, so I 'd have to run with this unususal post.

But her previous posting history also is in allignment because the thread linked in the past, said clearly in that previous OP that she knew these weren't dreams, that this was lifelong, and that she had wounds or bloody hand prints?? Can't remember exactly and I won't look for the link.

Then her very vague responses about it. So my meter on something being orchestrated and pulled off to discredit ufology and experiencers went sky high again.

She's not making sense. Either she is a geniune experiencer, or she's not.

Now if she, and others, were not out to discredit ufology and experiencers, who nearly always are whole families and generational, and you only have to do some research to get into that aspect. Just one more way to try and clip the wings of those who are dealing with something that is riddled with distortions, lies, coverups, corruption, part and parcel to how they enslave and dumb humanity down, and when you are experiencing this, and seeking hard for answers, you wade through so much propaganda. But if she's not out to discredit, what is going on?

Most people who have studied up on cycles, or into mystery school, kabbala, or gnostic type beliefs, or even satanic, many in the military, and the controllers, many who research ancient history, talk about CYCLES.

And what she is relaying is akin to the Return Of The Quetzcoatl.

I don't how many times in private chats with some of the online who want more info, I gather, because they befriend you and have inside information, talk about cookies, and other batches of cookies out of the oven, and the different cycles and harvests of humanity, whereby if you're passing the tests you grow bigger, but otherwise you regress and the "dracos" feed off the ones who failed, light energy, soul matrix, and they regress to winterlands

I don't concur, that is a thoughtscape, mind trap, fear based to put people asleep deeper. Just like all their movies, their wars, their abuses, its all Grid Work to entrap people into lower frequencies.

Infinity is a Spiral. Why would dark ones not spiral up too? Maybe they're all a mirror?

I've been shown during a CME, and an experience that was more spiritual than ufology, a council and alot of encouragement, and the whole world around me, walls and all, buckled and became fake, like a play, and I realized it was pretty much a matrix, almost like a 3d board game, with our own bigger over Souls looking in, playing the parts, helping and encouraging us, more like slivers of ourselves, like tests.

So, maybe some people wanted to play the bad guys. I looked up this race too, and who would want to hang around for eons of time, millions or billions of years looking like that?

Every bit of consciousness is light after all? And that implies beauty, goodness, love, generosity.

So what kind of nonsense is this. Well, maybe its a real joke, so fake, like the surroundings were, they show up and its jsut like being like being in a bad video game.

Or even better yet, NOT!

Don't even put this in your minds. Even if there was an inkling of a chance this video game does turn out that way, I still wouldn't empower it with my YES OK THATS REAL. I'd SAY NO WAY!

Only Love is Real!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Now, with that whole OP out of the way, lets talk about families, children and experiences.

When your familiy is actually having sitings, and contact, missing time, its generational.

Now I have the benefit of not only being an experiencer, and a heavy duty seeker, including a seeker of my own Higher Self and soul answers, who is actually really quite upset at the lies, distortions and crapola in the media, online, official stories, and the way this is kept under wraps and ridiculed, it really makes me angry. And when people go out of their way to suppress truth its even more so, its really unbelievable the amount of crapola on the boards or anywhere regarding this issue.

This affects whole families. And if you're seeing those crafts, witnessed by others, ranging in ages, from young to adulthood, you can start to investigate your own family, grandparents, and start to get more unusual events.

Whole families can give testimony, doesnt mean they are all open to talking about it, but some are. Never repress your children from telling you about their experiences, never try to disbelieve or shift the category into something else. Dig deep, and look deeply into any issues in their lives.

They should be in open enough families that there is no shame, no fear, of expressing, anything, or even if they were ever sexually abused, or if they were bullied by someone, you should have a good relationship with them at all times.

Nor should you be in fear of whether you're leading it or not, just about every movie has ETs in it.

It was sooooooo artificial when this poster kept saying she didn't encourage ufolgoy, her daughter only watched doll videos.

Whatever the heck that means. That was just so fake. Most families talk about everything and anything openly.

My kids watch all kinds of videos. They're normal boys and they watch ET things, they watch alot of Tobuscus and game review things, they watch all kinds of things.

Deprogram them from their own sightings, not a chance. They need to gain skills so it stops, or they gain protection from anything that could be negative.

You deprogram them from the nonstop violence and callous humorous things they watch. The kind of humor that is pumped out for 10-20 year olds that is all about degrading them with homo phobic or gay talk all the time, just really twisted videos.

That is the big thing, there is so much out there to program kids into thinking things are funny that to me are horrific.

ET issue is big too, especially important for them not to buy into the ridicule, not to let anyone put them down, or try to make them put down their own sightings.

Listen to your kids. And make sure your place is open, so they can discuss everythign with you.

The whole threads is so suspicious, I still think its most likely a kind of slur job on ufology in general.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

You say that your friend told you about this.

Could you tell us how "this person" got to be in contact? where they walking down the street? home alone? was it a dream projection.

I felt like i was just dropped into the middle of a story. how did we get there?

Read the thread.It turns out to be her daughter,and "it" visited her in the bathroom.I still can't believe this ridiculous thread is still going.Really people!?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3litechasr
I have said it in other threads...there is a weird vibe... like things are getting out of sync.

I can't put my finger on one thing and when I try to meditate instead of slowing down my mind accelerates out of control.

I have been experiencing the same things, something just isnt right.
I go to clear my mind.. begin to take a trip away from thoughts, and am swarmed with voices, colors, and visions.
I had a dream just the other night about an alien invasion, probably the fourth one this year.
Always the same alien ships, same tone, same mood.
Sigh.

Wolf

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
As far as her daughter goes. It all depends on, if this isn't an agenda to discredit ufolgoy and families who do experience things, even the children. If its for real, and her daughter really told her that, then I'd very concerned.

But then why all the inconsistencies. If her past posts on abductions were real, then as a parent, she would have an extra responsibility to seek even harder for the truth because this would obviously be something that would carry on to the children. And to simply come out about it, in the past, then go into denial about it, would put your kids in danger, since this is generational in many cases.

If the story is real, and only she knows, then her daugher having a weird experience does fit into the past experiences. But if the author of this thread can't sort out what is real from what is not and is in denial about things, then that implies the possibility this trait has been modeled to the daughter as well, which then does open the door to her hiding something too shocking and hurtful for her psyche to deal with so , an conscious overlay could have been induced.

The problem is the inconsistency in the posts and the scenarios from past to present, though surprised she gave those past names because she didn't seem to be hiding from that thread either.

If she is a real experiencer, and slipped into denial about it, then the chance of her daughter being affected by these obviously negative entities is rather high.

And some ufology experiences people have shared are about something negative occurring often with reptilian type beings, that they may come in again, implying cycles, and this is something that is out there in ufology. Why would he tell her this? To scare her! To keep her in fear, and under his thumb and not waking up! There could be many reasons, but it doesnt mean what he told her is true, will be allowed to happen, at all. Just because the dark side plans something doesnt mean it come to pass as they wish.

In any case, too much denial involved so if this isnt a thread just meant to slur all experiencres and their families, then the denial needs to be dealt with, and whether or not the past experiences happened or not, for that would relate to the present.

And being in denial about life, not being able to face things, being blocked, having memory slips or false memories, does happen with ufolgy, but it also happens with abuse, sexual, physical and even emotional. And so counseling would be very good in this case, but find a good counselor, not just the kind that disbeleives everyone and wants to medicate, but someone who is more open and sensitive to the client.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Manhater
This is the OPs child [friend of a friend]

This is only a child who had a dream of Aliens.

Probably cause mommy and daddy watched a movie while she was up and she had a nightmare.

Not a dream according to the OP. The young child/girl, stated to her mother, this alien appeared to her *in person, in the flesh* in the bathroom at school. If I was the mother of that little girl, I wouldn't be on ATS starting a thread warning people of an alien invasion. I would be very concerned what happened to my little girl, for her to say such a thing, and be so frightened.

Good to see ya MH...you seem much calmer these days...

Des

edit on 25-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Exactly. Get that kid to a professional therapist. The Center for UFO Studies in Chicago, IL had done a very through study of alien abductees and found a rather large percentage were actually people who were mistreated or abused as a child and created screen memories to hide the pain. CUFOS is made up of real scientists who pulled in some pretty good psychological professionals for the research.

Being that this happened in a semi-public setting where the child is at risk, I would look further than a winged serpent for an answer. There are plenty of devils on earth without wings, as the people at Penn State found out.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

For your sake and mine, I hope your friend needs a shrink!

Khar

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

Its her daughter, something that she saw in the bathroom at recess I believe.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think I'm quite an open minded person, open to some ideas and not a complete skeptic by any means. Sometimes I'll read a story and it's so unusual I'm left thinking either the person telling the story is very clever and has a really fertile imagination (which i can appreciate to some extent) or they're telling the truth...simply because it's so unusual and unbelievable that I doubt the story tellers ability to fabricate such a tale.

When I read this thread I thought neither, it's neither imaginative or believable - it's such a cliched idea and so far fetched. I've started some mundane threads in my time on ATS, although mundane they're about the only unusual events I've ever witnessed or experienced and I'm not here to lie or be lied to.

Some people have too many of these kinds of stories to tell and it's getting a bit much.

Like someone said in a reply above - any parent would be more concerned about the welfare of a child making these claims than they would be about warning ATS members of an imminent alien invasion - whether the kid exists or not I don't know, but even if the child in question does exist that doesn't necessarily mean the kid told the parent this story...I doubt it to be perfectly honest, I think it's a figment of the OP's over-active imagination.

Another thing I'd like to point out - I first responded to this thread about an hour ago - it had 40 flags, and now has 41...yet there are so many much more interesting threads on ATS that go largely ignored - we keep feeding the trolls and they keep coming back for more, I'm going off this site.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
so impatient can we just wait a few weeks please? i have a feeling if we get invaded the government has xmen style super saiyans in an arctic base somewhere waiting for some action.....nice.............................

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join