It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell your NSA Handler to fix this please

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Mytake is that the drone map has something installed that reports back to whomever, .........the gov boys or ad men....
The fact that it goes back to Boulder leaves me wondering about the new airport and whats down underneath it.....(they buried whole three story buildings as well as a complete runway there.....)
The drone map would be a place where many who distrust the goverment would likely check out no?
Perhaps they installed a program to drop bugs into anyones PC who check the sit??
We do know ATS is constantly monitored, and would be shut down immediately if a shtf sceneario developed in this country.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Mytake is that the drone map has something installed that reports back to whomever, .........the gov boys or ad men....
The fact that it goes back to Boulder leaves me wondering about the new airport and whats down underneath it.....(they buried whole three story buildings as well as a complete runway there.....)
The drone map would be a place where many who distrust the goverment would likely check out no?
Perhaps they installed a program to drop bugs into anyones PC who check the sit??
We do know ATS is constantly monitored, and would be shut down immediately if a shtf sceneario developed in this country.

I have to agree with you there because when I got the script error Pop-Up what I saw and copy
was not what appeared when I pasted it so it was a script within a script call so
if you would look up the source code it would look normal

Just whish I would of done a screen capture of it

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Ok second attack tonight here info

Category: Intrusion Prevention
Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action,IPS Alert Name,Default Action,Action Taken,Attacking Computer,Attacker URL,Destination Address,Source Address,Traffic Description
2012-06-16 1:32:54,High,An intrusion attempt by mysammers.net was blocked.,Blocked,No Action Required,Web Attack: Malicious Toolkit Website 14,No Action Required,No Action Required,"mysammers.net (91.229.210.195, 80)",mysammers.net/8zAm0fJCMTstfkpnda7lkCDKKEne7gZ2,"XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (192.168.2.8, 51713)",91.229.210.195 (91.229.210.195),"TCP, www-http"
Network traffic from mysammers.net/8zAm0fJCMTstfkpnda7lkCDKKEne7gZ2 matches the signature of a known attack. The attack was resulted from \DEVICE\HARDDISKVOLUME2\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\INTERNET EXPLORER\IEXPLORE.EXE. To stop being notified for this type of traffic, in the Actions panel, click Stop Notifying Me.

Three add visible was

Register .com
The American Express Gold Rewards Card
Grand Chase

Registration Service Provided By: BIGROCK.COM

Domain Name: MYSAMMERS.NET

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin (&&&&&&&&&&&)
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Nobby Beach
null,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 16-Jun-2012
Expiration Date: 16-Jun-2013

Domain servers in listed order:
dns1.bigrock.com
dns2.bigrock.com
dns3.bigrock.com
dns4.bigrock.com

Administrative Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Nobby Beach
null,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Technical Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Nobby Beach
null,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Billing Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Nobby Beach
null,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Ok I will say it again WOW
don't you find it a bit odd that it calling a InfoRelay Online Systems, Incwebsite and a I-Behavior, Inc website
Wake up

InfoRelay Online Systems, Inc. INFORELAY-EST-02 (NET-205-251-0-0-1) 205.251.0.0 - 205.251.127.255
I-Behavior, Inc I-BEHAVIOR-02 (NET-205-251-72-160-1) 205.251.72.160 - 205.251.72.191

You act exasperated as though people are being dense by asking you questions, and yet I don't think you realize just how lacking in information your thread / posts really are. If you think the above explains ANYTHING to someone that did not already understand your mess of a communication attempt, you are mistaken, and likely need to lay off the coffee, or take a short primer on effective communication.

What is a drone map?

What is it you think is happening?

What is an inforelay online system?

What are all those numbers you posted?

What is their significance?

Your words are very cryptic, and would be far less cryptic if you took the time to properly explain what you're talking about. Maybe this is technical knowledge which is above my head? If so, you should probably run a short disclaimer on posts like this: "Anyone who isn't an IT professional may not understand my post," so regular people are not left scratching their heads trying to figure it out.

I really have a peeve about threads like this. I'll listen to just about anyone's panicked rantings, so long as they are in clear and understandable language.

Would you have any idea what I'm talking about if I said to you:

"I just clicked on the plus-two side of express map and it seem lead nowhere but execute on the APLS!!!!

See for yourself:

Express+Value=toggle 12:15:3:119 72:31-3-14/4

noinfosystems = repeatchar wtFwtFwtF!?!

www.google.com...:en-US: official&client=firefox-a

Perfectly understandable, right?

edit on 25-10-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Originally posted by Trillium
Ok I will say it again WOW
don't you find it a bit odd that it calling a InfoRelay Online Systems, Incwebsite and a I-Behavior, Inc website
Wake up

InfoRelay Online Systems, Inc. INFORELAY-EST-02 (NET-205-251-0-0-1) 205.251.0.0 - 205.251.127.255
I-Behavior, Inc I-BEHAVIOR-02 (NET-205-251-72-160-1) 205.251.72.160 - 205.251.72.191

You act exasperated as though people are being dense by asking you questions, and yet I don't think you realize just how lacking in information your thread / posts really are. If you think the above explains ANYTHING to someone that did not already understand your mess of a communication attempt, you are mistaken, and likely need to lay off the coffee, or take a short primer on effective communication.

What is a drone map?

What is it you think is happening?

What is an inforelay online system?

What are all those numbers you posted?

What is their significance?

Your words are very cryptic, and would be far less cryptic if you took the time to properly explain what you're talking about. Maybe this is technical knowledge which is above my head? If so, you should probably run a short disclaimer on posts like this: "Anyone who isn't an IT professional may not understand my post," so regular people are not left scratching their heads trying to figure it out.

I really have a peeve about threads like this. I'll listen to just about anyone's panicked rantings, so long as they are in clear and understandable language.

Would you have any idea what I'm talking about if I said to you:

"I just clicked on the plus-two side of express map and it seem lead nowhere but execute on the APLS!!!!

See for yourself:

Express+Value=toggle 12:15:3:119 72:31-3-14/4

noinfosystems = repeatchar wtFwtFwtF!?!

www.google.com...:en-US: official&client=firefox-a

Perfectly understandable, right?

Ya the first part

The rest of the righting I put on there was to see if anybody could make sence out of it.
quess every bodyout there is as bump as me or they don't want it to be known they know

But I-Behavior, Inc website

But it has stop since I started this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join