Tell your NSA Handler to fix this please

page: 3
7
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium
 


It Is strange. Can any Mod give us an answer?
But I think it's logical that CIA would do this with ATS.




posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Trillium
 


It Is strange. Can any Mod give us an answer?
But I think it's logical that CIA would do this with ATS.


I don't think ATS is doing it just starting to think the NSA \CIA \FBI is possing as an add company
to get more info than the law alow. so that it does not matter where you go their there already.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium
 


So it's a net address that doesn't work, how does this suddenly make it some government website that is monitoring ATS posts?

Please deliberate...



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm no tech guru but it truly looks like it's just an ad agency. That is what they have to do to make specific tailored ads suited to the user. No clue on the auto-logout. I'd need screen shots or more info.

I think you can prevent it by turning off your cookies. Again, I'm not that tech savvy.

But this thread turned more dramatic than an honest desire for help/answers so I'm outtie. Also, threads don't last ont he firehose forever.

Maybe submitting a malware complaint could help or reporting it to SO's ad hitlist thread.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee
reply to post by Trillium
 


So it's a net address that doesn't work, how does this suddenly make it some government website that is monitoring ATS posts?

Please deliberate...


Why would reading a thread here cause a script to call up a website
ib-ibi.com "i-behavior" which owns about 10 other domains
that gader info about the reader what other data do they mine here ????????? maybe star & flag



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium
 


I have high doubts it is as big as you state.

ATS can be accessed by any one , even with out a member ship, they can read your threads, and other peoples threads, so what is the use in ''monitoring'' from within the site, if it is available to any one who types ''above top secret'' into their browser.

It most likely was just a trigger from an advertisement that was loading, which redirected. Clear your cache/browsing history and disable cookies.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee
 


You basically copy/pasted AshleyD's post...



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Trillian, I think people are trying to point out your English is so bad and so broken up they are having a hard time understanding what you post? Your not even close to normal conversational English in fact. What is your native language?



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
I'm no tech guru but it truly looks like it's just an ad agency. That is what they have to do to make specific tailored ads suited to the user. No clue on the auto-logout. I'd need screen shots or more info.


I did a copy of the script line and paste it and this what came out ev.ib-ibi.com...


I think you can prevent it by turning off your cookies. Again, I'm not that tech savvy.


My understanding is that again T & C rule to have cookie off ???????


But this thread turned more dramatic than an honest desire for help/answers so I'm outtie. Also, threads don't last ont he firehose forever.


well this one disapped at same time but it back on Newest topics, updated in real-time:
so give me a break fire hose thread usually last 2 to 3 time longer and it a 24 hour list
FAA Drome Permits Map of Locations
www.abovetopsecret.com...


Maybe submitting a malware complaint could help or reporting it to SO's ad hitlist thread.


Well you the Mod if you think it is why did you not report it or just to busy doing damage control

cuz i was busy answering post



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Trillian, I think people are trying to point out your English is so bad and so broken up they are having a hard time understanding what you post? Your not even close to normal conversational English in fact. What is your native language?


Sorry it Fench
2 line cuz it needed



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Mentalistbee
 


You basically copy/pasted AshleyD's post...


copy what ????? show me
2 nd line



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Trillian, I think people are trying to point out your English is so bad and so broken up they are having a hard time understanding what you post? Your not even close to normal conversational English in fact. What is your native language?


Sorry it Fench
2 line cuz it needed


OK, that explains it. No problem, I think everyone gets what you are saying now. I also think you ran into something related to advertising. No way to tell for sure.

If I'm understanding correctly, I think you are running into how they know which ads to place in front of you. It won't compromise personal information. If you say search for Vitamins, you will start seeing ads related to that from sites selling them. We all see that. Errors in the process are likely common and happen often. I don't know.



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Trillium

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Trillian, I think people are trying to point out your English is so bad and so broken up they are having a hard time understanding what you post? Your not even close to normal conversational English in fact. What is your native language?


Sorry it Fench
2 line cuz it needed


OK, that explains it. No problem, I think everyone gets what you are saying now. I also think you ran into something related to advertising. No way to tell for sure.

If I'm understanding correctly, I think you are running into how they know which ads to place in front of you. It won't compromise personal information. If you say search for Vitamins, you will start seeing ads related to that from sites selling them. We all see that. Errors in the process are likely common and happen often. I don't know.


I understand what your saying about the advertising it user targered for each memember BUT

Why would reading a thread here cause a script to call up a website
ib-ibi.com "i-behavior" which owns about 10 other domains
that gader info about the reader what other data do they mine here ????????? maybe star & flag



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It's called a web bug.. a 1px graphic used for tracking .. it's not uncommon

If it were the NSA/CIA they wouldn't be using web bugs =) that's silly .. it's a pretty old technology and very easily blocked.. That's paranoia at it's best..

It's still used as a means of gathering statistical/traffic data. .. much in the same way that google analytics does ( which can also be blocked)

If you're a paranoid person - I suggest you install www.ghostery.com... .. it's an extension for chrome, firefox and possibly even IE .. it does an excellent job of blocking these little guys and MANY more.

But again - if the CIA / NSA wanted to track you.. they don't need this.. they already have their feet in the back door of the backbone internet providers, I can almost promise you that most of what you do is passing through a pipe that they have access to put their ear to ..
edit on 4/24/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

I understand what your saying about the advertising it user targered for each memember BUT

Why would reading a thread here cause a script to call up a website
ib-ibi.com "i-behavior" which owns about 10 other domains
that gader info about the reader what other data do they mine here ????????? maybe star & flag


Because the advertising is dynamic and contextually based.. There are 4-5 different advertising engines that load up as you browse ATS and they all do things differently.. some of those scripts load other scripts.. it's a pretty standard phenomena across the net..
edit on 4/24/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
It's called a web bug.. a 1px graphic used for tracking .. it's not uncommon

If it were the NSA/CIA they wouldn't be using web bugs =) that's silly .. it's a pretty old technology and very easily blocked.. That's paranoia at it's best..

It's still used as a means of gathering statistical/traffic data. .. much in the same way that google analytics does ( which can also be blocked)

If you're a paranoid person - I suggest you install www.ghostery.com... .. it's an extension for chrome, firefox and possibly even IE .. it does an excellent job of blocking these little guys and MANY more.

But again - if the CIA / NSA wanted to track you.. they don't need this.. they already have their feet in the back door of the backbone internet providers, I can almost promise you that most of what you do is passing through a pipe that they have access to put their ear to ..
edit on 4/24/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)


Not only that, their software is so sophisticated that attempts to disguise identity by using improper English are a waste of time. Your "style" of mistakes is easily separated out of fields of seemingly chaotic static and compared to database containing your IPs, login names, avatars, etc.

The only way to defeat being tracked is to truly believe you don't care. Your mood, state of mind and neural processes leave a trail. HAL counts on you being paranoid to control. Truly admitting to yourself you don't give a crap if they see you naked in the john with your favorite magazine and knowing your most intimate secrets is the only path to complete freedom and lack of fear.

I've said it before "Blow me NSA biatches. Take it all. I'm still worthy. I'm still loved and capable of love. Beats the crap out of being rich/powerful and a miserable a-hole. Much love from Silicon Graphics Inc."
edit on 24-4-2012 by zarp3333 because: Whah whah shah aha



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

Originally posted by miniatus
It's called a web bug.. a 1px graphic used for tracking .. it's not uncommon

If it were the NSA/CIA they wouldn't be using web bugs =) that's silly .. it's a pretty old technology and very easily blocked.. That's paranoia at it's best..

It's still used as a means of gathering statistical/traffic data. .. much in the same way that google analytics does ( which can also be blocked)

If you're a paranoid person - I suggest you install www.ghostery.com... .. it's an extension for chrome, firefox and possibly even IE .. it does an excellent job of blocking these little guys and MANY more.

But again - if the CIA / NSA wanted to track you.. they don't need this.. they already have their feet in the back door of the backbone internet providers, I can almost promise you that most of what you do is passing through a pipe that they have access to put their ear to ..
edit on 4/24/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)


Not only that, their software is so sophisticated that attempts to disguise identity by using improper English are a waste of time. Your "style" of mistakes is easily separated out of fields of seemingly chaotic static and compared to database containing your IPs, login names, avatars, etc.

The only way to defeat being tracked is to truly believe you don't care. Your mood, state of mind and neural processes leave a trail. HAL counts on you being paranoid to control. Truly admitting to yourself you don't give a crap if they see you naked in the john with your favorite magazine and knowing your most intimate secrets is the only path to complete freedom and lack of fear.

I've said it before "Blow me NSA biatches. Take it all. I'm still worthy. I'm still loved and capable of love. Beats the crap out of being rich/powerful and a miserable a-hole. Much love from Silicon Graphics Inc."
edit on 24-4-2012 by zarp3333 because: Whah whah shah aha


I'm not being paranoid just trying too show at which extent we are being wacth on all site here and other

But it just does not sink in to some people ho well I did my best



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 4/24/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
NVM
edit on 4/24/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)


Well that was very usefull
want to try again



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I am sure NSA net programs read this site daily, and NSA humans read it weekly

I would bet a cool million on it.





new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join