It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange photo that a friend took, yeah it def looks like a "ghost"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Long story short, the girl that took this picture, who I know, has had a lot of death around her. In fact, over the last 6 years she has lost 2 of her boyfriends in tragic accidents, one being my cousin. So shes snapping shots with her cell phone camera and she caught this and posted it to facebook. There was no one else there with her. You can see what appears to be an eye, hair and even a shoulder and collar of some sort. Have at it ats, let me know what you think.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

To me it just looks like someone standing close to the camera and getting photographed / "overexposed" by the flash.

I realize you said she was alone, but since you apparently were not there to verify that, there is no way to tell if someone else was there besides just "taking her word" for it.
edit on 4/24/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

i cannot see a ghost in your picture like in this one:

do you see the head ?

edit on 24-4-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Looks like someone was moving during a long exposure.

I don't see a ghost, just a blurry human.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yeah I havent talked to her about the specifics, just going by what she posted on facebook. Honestly I dont know of any little girls that would be at her house.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Looks like and the word "ghost" are the clues here.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It's a cool pic not sure what happened. I looked at the third pick and that's even more strange what is this....

Freaky!!!

edit on 24-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

spider and a moth or a spider eating a moth! camera angles can be decieving!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

looks like some one moving their hand fast in front of the camera!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Its a Polyphemus Moth.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

It is indeed

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
One trait that all humans share is the ability to pick out shapes and forms from apparently random objects. Humans are all excellent at finding and recognising shapes/patterns in seemingly random data. Sadly most of the time random data is all that it is, The rest is just the human brain attempting to make sense of what it's being presented with by sight/sound/smell/touch/taste. Often fear or excitement even memory plays a part too. That shapes what you think. So what might look like (to one person) an overexposed photo of someone stood too close to the camera when the flash went off, might look like (to someone else) a ghost of an ex partner/family member/ufo/whatever.

Human perception is an amazingly un-trustworthy thing. You ask 10 people who all saw the same event to describe what they saw and you will get 10 different stories each one shaped by their own perception.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
Long story short, the girl that took this picture, who I know, has had a lot of death around her. In fact, over the last 6 years she has lost 2 of her boyfriends in tragic accidents, one being my cousin. So shes snapping shots with her cell phone camera and she caught this and posted it to facebook. There was no one else there with her. You can see what appears to be an eye, hair and even a shoulder and collar of some sort. Have at it ats, let me know what you think.

I'm pretty sure that this is just a blurred image with some light illuminating it. I do believe in the supernatural, however, I believe what you have here is just a blurred person.

top topics

join