It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Encounter with a Shadow Person Last Night

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Wow thanks for sharing the interesting report. I always like to hear about these types of phenomena.

I will come up with some questions throughout the day and come back later with them as I am about to eat dinner at the moment.

These strange shadow entities are very mysterious and they are real too, I know this factually as I have seen one directly head on (no paralysis) and chased after it.

I still have not decided what they are, since the descriptive elements of shadow entities also parallel and differentiate from other similar phenomena such as ghosts, aliens, demons/angels, etc.

Perhaps it is possible that all of these phenomena are related in ways we cannot yet imagine, and that this descriptive terminology may merge somewhere. What I mean is that shadow entities, ghosts, aliens, etc, could all be directly related phenomena.

What does it mean for us humans? I have no idea yet, but I know one thing for sure, it's real and it's one of the most important aspects of human existence but the problem is that there is no serious scientific investigation into trying to capture evidence of these beings or determine their questionable motives.

Hell we don't even know what they are actually trying to accomplish by coming to stare at people sleeping in their beds at night. Something not good obviously, but what exactly in detail?

Good thread, I'll be back later to review other comments etc.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I remember you coming onto chat talking about your encounter with one, and you were scared. I remember there was almost no consoling your state of mind, at that time. I can relate a bit better now.

And you posted a thread about it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I really wanted to physically get out of bed, but something was keeping me from moving. Muzzle, I am with you through I won't speculate what it was, or say it's a demon, evil, but it sure was trying to impress negative emotions and instill fear.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
To the poster who asked if the OP was practicing magic.
I used to naturally, as a small child, astral project when I was about 6yrs (could be earlier). I became a friend of Jesus at 5yrs and continued having them till I was 13yrs.
I even visited Heaven on many occasions. And a Hindu pyramid once.

When I was in my mid twenties I was asked by Jesus if i wanted to visit my deceased Mum in heaven, whilst awake, standing up in a meeting. I then visited Heaven as an Out of the Body Experience. This was witnessed by an Elder's wife.

All tools and skills we have, are from God. It is how we use them and what we use them for, determines what is evil or good. And your fruit determines how you have used them.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Good post. And good job with the experience. You handled that exactly like you should have.
I can tell you are a more advanced being than the average around here.

Those entities don't have a way to relate to that emotion in their state. It's not that they are evil, just different and at a much lower state of development. What you did actually helped that entity though. By exposing it to the love energy it now carries that imprint. It will be able to more easily evolve from it's current state because of it. Bravo.

Most people think these guys are evil creatures or demons or aliens what have you. They are just like any other wildlife at a particular stage of evolution. Yes, they are very different creatures though. They use the tools they have to influence their limited perception of their reality. This is where the emotional projection come in. They realize we are different beings and they can sometimes be like a leech on us.

By the way, nice gun. I have a Rem 870 myself. Best all around gun in existence.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Merry meet !!! I too have had similar experiences with negative entities, and I too astral travel as well as experience sleep paralysis. I have a question for you, after you encounter such negative beings do you awake groggy and tired? Like you would had you taken sleeping pills? I always find when I encounter such beings, if I force myself awake, or even wake naturally I feel as if I haven't slept. I have an overwhelming urge to remain asleep, or go back to bed and if I do so I immediately fall asleep, or experience sleep paralysis. Even after the entity has left, or I've forced it out by projecting energy as you have done. Just curious, if you experience the same thing. Welcome to the Astral, it's always exciting to meet other travelers. Maybe one day we will meet in the aethers, have you been to elysium?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
To OP - Do you not use any kind of protection or "shielding", when you leave your body?

I usually don't have any problems with "Dark" entities, when out and about. They see me and I see them, but they don't try anything....anymore.

Just asking...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Having had several shadow experiences myself, I must say you have officially piqued my interest in OBE. I have never felt fear in their presence, but a strong curiosity. One time, I even sensed very strong concern from a group of them.

The last time I saw one I ran at it. And the shadow just faded to black as the distance closed. Very frustrating. I've always had the impression it's the shadows who fear us, but can't help their own curiosity about us. I'm off to read your OBE thread now. It may take me 25 years, but one day, I'm having a face-to-face discussion with one of these characters.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Great post!!!!! It is comforting to know you can battle back with these things. You don't just have to be a helpless scared little person!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chawk610
Great post!!!!! It is comforting to know you can battle back with these things. You don't just have to be a helpless scared little person!

What would be the point in that? You cannot hurt them anymore than they can harm you. Even if you could do them harm, why would you want to? That would only add to the negative energy.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by larnhr
To OP - Do you not use any kind of protection or "shielding", when you leave your body?

I usually don't have any problems with "Dark" entities, when out and about. They see me and I see them, but they don't try anything....anymore.

Just asking...

I used to envision myself in white light, but now I just projected as I am. The white light thing was only when I was fearful, now I have past that point.

In all my years I have never found anything that could hurt me, but I have found entities that will make you think or experience fear, just as the "Shadow Person" did so I have learned to separate what is my own emotions, from what is being projected at me.

I am just amazed at how many people have actually experienced "Shadow People" now after my experience, and I greatly appreciate all of the ATS members input to this thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Originally posted by chawk610

What would be the point in that? You cannot hurt them anymore than they can harm you. Even if you could do them harm, why would you want to? That would only add to the negative energy.

I think this is a very valid point.

IMO never play into lower emotions, because that is exactly what the being may want, or on the flip side they just maybe interested in your very bright aura's.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I also have used white light, but I found that it seemed to attract "dark" entities. It's like they were looking for it, so they could "play" a little.

I now use a golden light. I surround myself and my physical body with it, so I can be sure its safe, as I explore.

They haven't been able to penetrate it....so far.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I think this is a very valid point.

IMO never play into lower emotions, because that is exactly what the being may want, or on the flip side they just maybe interested in your very bright aura's.

I think that is exactly what they are interested in on both counts. There is a vast amount of 'wildlife' out there and they all have different little quirks about them.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

When I'm in the middle stages of deep meditation and flick my eyes open the shadow is there.
Unless I can feel the beginning of fear building (doesn't happen often) I close my eyes and carry on, but if there is the 'vibe' I love it too, relax and open my minds arms to embrace it. So far it has worked well.

It's been a couple of months since my last obe's (3) I don't deliberately have them they are trust and love driven, and motivated by questions which wont leave me. I haven't worked out the next question yet, but it's coming.

This might be of interest...

I only read about it yesterday but it makes sense too, observing a 'thing' changes the 'thing', I like the sound of that, I think....

As we are observing, we are being observed, that is why trying to see the future is pointless imo and a most unfair advantage/disadvantage.

With how you felt after, like a night on the drink, try then doing a self healing meditation and recharging with love, get outside and feel the sunshine/moonlight on your face. This works for me too, I've read some of your posts before so I'm sure nothing of what I'm saying is news to you.

Nice thread man, thanks for sharing x a

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Cool,I saw one Sunday about 1pm ran over the top of an overseas container,then ran across yard jumped in air,dematerialized,see more shadow figures during the day

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
Cool,I saw one Sunday about 1pm ran over the top of an overseas container,then ran across yard jumped in air,dematerialized,see more shadow figures during the day

Some people like yourself are very in-tune with seeing these figures. I know that there are some members I have spoken to here on ATS that see them often.

My first experience with one of them must have been a "Shadow Bully"
that needed a hug.

Thanks for the input.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I dont like the shadow beings or the lizards..I see the shadow beings more often..very tall

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Holy cactipus Batman! The whole reason I joined this site, as opposed to being a lurker as I have been for the past two years, was to gain insight to "ufos" and to share my experiences with shadow people. I have had so many I am certain I could write a book. They have always been in the shape of a human and have come in different colors and sizes. I seen some with red eyes, and even been ran into by one while playing a game similar to freeze tag while I served in the U.S.M.C. I wrote an essay for a college class that I have been holding on to until I can post it. It marks my first experience with shadow people and is very detailed as to the events that were taking place at the time. I can not wait to reach the 20 post requirement to finally share it and gain some feed back. The one the thing that striked me as odd, was the part of sleep paralysis and astral travel. I have never experienced sleep paralysis and have attempted astral projection numerous times with no success. So many stories to share, so little time.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical

You have sleep paralysis every night while you sleep for certain periods.
To do AP or OOBE (pick your term) you can use this to your advantage.

First thing is to start writing down your dreams. Many times we have an AP experience but don't remember. In fact we all do every night. Remembering your dream state experiences will open that door. There are techniques just for this alone.

The best, most effective, AP technique is the broken sleep method. This gets the physical fatigue issue taken care of.

Example: give yourself about 4 hours of sleep. While you are still groggy move over to the couch and sit/relax as calmly as you can. This allows your body to fall back into 'sleep' while your mind can stay awake. This is the threshold of the AP experience. You will enter the hypnagogic state and your body will go into the sleep paralysis state while you are still conscious. Then you can move your A-body out.

It takes very little time, respectively, to achieve results with this technique. Sometimes a week or less.
Firmly decide that you want to go out of body during the exercise and then 'feel' yourself doing it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical

Please let us know in this thread whenever you decide to post your stories up. I and several others will be very interested to read what you have written down so far.

I really appreciate your decision to share the information so please take your time and when you finally have it ready to post - post a comment in this thread linking us to your new thread about your experiences. If you decide not to make a new thread, than post it here in this thread, I am sure the OP won't mind since it's the same subject matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join