It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Are Going to Be Serious Banking Collapses: Breakup of the Eurozone.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Nigel Farage: There Are Going to Be Serious Banking Collapses

With escalating fears regarding the stability of the eurozone, today King World News interviewed former LBMA commodities broker and trader and current MEP Nigel Farage to get his take on the situation. Farage had some very interesting comments regarding the Italians moving large quantities of gold to Switzerland, but when KWN asked about the chaos in Europe, Farage stated, “Well, so far, from all of the European officials and from the new IMF branch office in Washington, we’ve had unanimity that there was no prospect, at any stage, of the euro being under threat.”

Nigel Farage continues:

“Suddenly, a big shot from the IMF says, ‘There is a problem here, and there may be a breakup of the eurozone. It could come sooner than you think.’ I see that as a bit of a crack in the dam. They’ve always used the argument that the euro was inevitable and it was here to stay, and an individual from the IMF has just completely blown that out of the water.

“Therefore, what is likely, is that at some point, the markets will just overwhelm and engulf the whole thing and short-term, that will lead to chaos. The whole central banking, International Monetary Fund banking system, I mean it just begins to look more and more like the biggest Ponzi scheme we’ve ever seen on earth.

There are going to be some serious banking collapses and the impact of that on some sovereign states, will be serious. I’m afraid we’ve gotten to a point where we really can’t stop this now. We’re beginning to reach a stage where however much false money you create, the problem becomes bigger than the people trying to solve it. We are very close to that point.

This is where is get's real interesting...

He continues:

When I talk about the threats and the risk that this thing could wind up in some kind of rebellion, some sort of awful social cataclysm, they (other European politicians) are now very worried indeed. They will talk to you in private, but in public, nobody dares utter a word.

I think the deterioration, in the last two or three weeks, in the eurozone is very serious indeed. It’s the bond spreads in Italy and Spain. It’s the fact that youth unemployment is now over 50% in some of these Mediterranean countries.

Hmmmm... Where have I seen something similar?

1 in 2 New College Graduates Are Jobless or Underemployed in US

Then there is this tidbit:

Farage also had this to say about the Italian movement of gold: “It was interesting to see massive bullion movements last month, out of Italian banks and into Swiss banks. So, people who have purchased gold for protection and have kept the gold in Italian bank vaults, now their trust in Italian banks is so bad they have physically moved the bullion to Switzerland. I’m still a believer, buy gold on dips.”

And what else do I read this morning?

Russia And Mexico Both Buy Nearly $1 Billion Worth of Gold in March

Mexico, Russia and Central Banks Continue Diversifying into Gold...

Big movements everywhere....

edit on 24-4-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

We're going back onto the Gold Standard baby!!!

Get ready!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
No kidding.
Here in France, if Hollande wins the election, it'll happen all the sooner.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I know a woman on another forum from Germany who was quite 'eh everything isn't that bad in the Eurozone' only several months ago. She has since changed her view and is now seeing the writing on the wall and posting topics on its breakup. The political cost is also getting serious, the latest to succumb being the collapse of the Dutch government.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
damn things are getting real in euro zone

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

The Euro Zone and Fed Reserve are tied together with the IMF and World Bank . The whole bunch is going to collapse very nearly at the same time . The end result will be catastrophic . Out of starvation and depravity will emerge a new monetary system from the same Banksters that have caused this collapse . The new money will be a totally electronic NWO money accessed by implanted RFID chips . People who have resisted the Global Government and a One World Money will have no alternatives and will comply with the Banksters . Therefore a Global failure of all currencies in the world would facilitate the NWO objective . The World Bank and IMF have been working hard to intertwine the worlds economies making them interdependent and subject to cascading in failure .

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
reply to post by loam

Get ready!

Nope, were going to a one world currency system. Probably electronic currency with a flat value because as is the current system is too unstable. China is already spearheading the movement

Those lovely little biometric RFID chips everyone has been hearing of for years? Yeah get ready to have one implanted in your forehead or right hand. Obama is already talking about implementing them in 2013.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

YEP !!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by loam

The Euro Zone and Fed Reserve are tied together with the IMF and World Bank . The whole bunch is going to collapse very nearly at the same time . The end result will be catastrophic . Out of starvation and depravity will emerge a new monetary system from the same Banksters that have caused this collapse . The new money will be a totally electronic NWO money accessed by implanted RFID chips . People who have resisted the Global Government and a One World Money will have no alternatives and will comply with the Banksters . Therefore a Global failure of all currencies in the world would facilitate the NWO objective . The World Bank and IMF have been working hard to intertwine the worlds economies making them interdependent and subject to cascading in failure .

damn you really could be right i see the same thing

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So looks like most here are already resigned to a NWO future.

That's pretty pathetic of you guys.

Your thoughts create your reality.

Do you want a better world?

Then change your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
why would i install a chip in myself when i can simply use it as an App on a smart phone?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

You might need to do some catch up reading . Agenda 21 has been signed by Obama . He is not the only one . All of them since LBJ have kissed up to the Rothschilds NWO . JFK didn't ! He fought the Federal Reserve which is a very big player in the Global scheme.
While we were trying to earn a living and pay bills they were buying politicians of the greatest magnitude and like a cancer eating away at America slowly but surely. Their cancer has metastasized throughout our country and they aren't worried if we know because they have us . If we rebel they will declare marshall law and put us into those non existent camps we have been hearing of . If it gets out of hand the Banksters will fail our currency in the blink of the eye and you will literally starve as the commerce we depend on stalls . The Armed UN foreign troops are already on our soil because our troops would rebel also .
REX 84 is an operation or exercise where the military under the UN control practices taking the civilian population into custody and confiscating guns . Look it up .Also look up Presidential Executive Orders

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

When the Mark of the Beast system is implemented I would hope you wouldn't take it in any form .

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

What armed UN forces are you talking about? Come on give me something I can work with. I'm not trying to start anything. I need a little more info please.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I wonder how many readers of this thread see the references to the NWO and the collapse of the banking system as the fulfillment of Revelations by the Apostle John. I won't comment beyond this but it could be and could happen as one of the opening scenes of the end. My best,

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing

There is a video on youtube where Bill Clinton affirms our fears . The video is < Bill Clinton is asked about concentration camps > I'm sure you can find it .There is one poor quality and one good quality video for viewing .

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by airforce47

You're absolutely right. It blows my mind how people can be so aware of the things that are to take place... and yet denounce the God of the Bible, who, many years ago, told us these things would come to be. Anyone who doubts the validity of the Bible ought to spend some time studying the prophecy contained in its pages. There are roughly 2,000 very specific prophecies, of which approx 85% have been fulfilled to the letter. The remaining 15% pertain to the end times & it's the very stuff this website talks about and knows is soon to be. Nostradamus and any psychic, medium, what-have-you that you can name, has never been more than 25% correct. Deny ignorance??? I see that so often on this site... and yet I also see so many who deny Christ.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It appears the Russian stock exchange has been shut down the last couple days too:
rts.micex.ru...

+ Though It does appear to be open this-morning:
www.rts.ru...
edit on 4/25/2012 by reitze because: +

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Nigel Farage is great... Seriously, he had predicted years ago many things that are now happening in the Euro zone, and he's not afraid to speak his mind and against public opinion, and no matter who's in front of him. I wish our world had much more politicians like him.

Very recommended to watch:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by galactictuan
reply to post by loam

Get ready!

Nope, were going to a one world currency system. Probably electronic currency with a flat value because as is the current system is too unstable. China is already spearheading the movement

Those lovely little biometric RFID chips everyone has been hearing of for years? Yeah get ready to have one implanted in your forehead or right hand. Obama is already talking about implementing them in 2013.

No you just need the number of the beast to get stuff done. It's a credit card standard with automatic debit every month for taxes. Like a computer game with a point system.

Those lovely grocery club cards at every store? That was practice. They have us figured out now. Just recently I heard the local school uses thumbprint tracking for lunch lines. I hate being outvalued by a piece of molten sand with some metal in it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join