It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In my country there is problem..the problem is the DEW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Anyone who has ever watched Borat will remember this song..’In my country there is problem and that problem is the Jew..Throw the Jew down the well..So my country can be free.’. Racist? Depends how you look at it. After pondering this song for a little while I got to thinking..You cant throw all Jews down the well, they would never fit. There is also not many Jews in the Kazakhstan anyway.. So the only explanation is instead of the word JEW he really just meant DEW, as in the water droplets left behind in the morning of winter and sometimes summer months. Think about it Kazakhstan..A country with no water, they have a problem which is the DEW but they need to throw it down the well so their country can be free. Still with me? So after this revelation I got to thinking about the JEW as a person, what if the word Jew/Dew was mistaken this entire time? Now your probably thinking no chance, the Jewish people have too much history..well they would considering it was mistaken just after the word was made..

The rest of the article is here..

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by scottbob

Okay, so maybe it does not help that I am religious, but I did not understand your article one bit at all. I am not insulting you. I just cannot grasp if this is supposed to be a parody or read literally lol

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
TBH I haven't explained myself very well lol, basically I'm just trying to show how even the smallest difference in the perception of a word such as...Jew and Dew can change an entire story. For example change your perception of how you see the word Jew and think of it as Dew(Dew means water droplets). Now think about how Moses drew the Dew out of (Dry) egypt.

I'm not saying this is the true story lol, but just trying to show how easy it is for the perception of the bible stories to change.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You do realize the there is a hillbilly shooting another hillbilly who is ducking for cover on the front of the bottle?

top topics

join