It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAA Drome Permits Map of Locations....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Look on the map to see what's in the works for flying over you....

View Map of Domestic Drone Authorizations in a larger map

This week the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) finally released its first round of records in response to EFF’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit for information on the agency's drone authorization program. The agency says the two lists it released include the names of all public and private entities that have applied for authorizations to fly drones domestically. These lists—which include the Certificates of Authorizations (COAs), issued to public entities like police departments, and the Special Airworthiness Certificates (SACs), issued to private drone manufacturers—show for the first time who is authorized to fly drones in the United States.
www.eff.org...

This is getting out of control. I can see Drone use in territories where we are actively engaged in spying, and war in other countries...but this is getting very scary.

Will they be looking at farm lands as potential assets to grab. Maybe your water wells to put meters on...where does it end.

Des
edit on 24-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Iran says if you shoot them down....

You get to keep them lol

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker

You get to keep them lol

Where's the *like* button....

Des

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by Shadowalker

You get to keep them lol

Where's the *like* button....

Des

Good i see they fix your thread
and open my eye about this site
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-4-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Reminds me of "Enders Game", by Orson Scott Card.

I wonder what's next?

edit on 4/25/12 by Druid42 because: hit enter too soon

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the map! It's funny though, In my state there is only one authorized entity.
However, this past summer on my way to my berry bog, a drone flew right across the highway right in front of me. I was driving with my kids and another adult in the car who all saw it, but it floated down to land behind a Halliburton property before there was much time to react, let alone get a picture.
I am only glad my friend was with me or my husband wouldn't have even believed it.

The fact that the drones are approved for domestic use is scary enough, but I would like to know the rest of that list that they are not sharing with us too.

By the way, I live a full 8 hour drive away from the one authorized user, if that helps.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I would be interested to know what the Seattle Police Department is flying. I'm actually not all that freaked out about drones, though I can see the issues people have with them. PDs have had choppers and planes for ages. Meh.

top topics

join