It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC: "War Happened As A Result Of 911" - Ron Paul: "That's An Excuse And A Misunderstanding, My

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Start at 39:09 for what I am referring to

"How can it help us to build more enemies?" - RP

I think it's an important message to give, especially on mainstream news
I wonder if that woman asking that question really knew what she was talking about or not

If anyone remembers wesley clark he spoke of which countries will be attacked, which 5 countries I believe.
So it's all planned way before it happens
edit on 24-4-2012 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Nevermind..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 24-4-2012 by strafgod because: First :p

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Come on now, all I see in your OP is (video). Help us mobile users out who cant view embedded video.. Besides I think your required to add a description with a video(?). Hope I didn't jump the gun though

lol
I don't know what I clicked to make the thread submit before I wanted it to submit
I think I pressed on the "Enter" key by mistake
This is basically a video where Ron Paul was kind of hosting the Squawk Box yesterday and it's a 40 minute video where he lays it all out

By the thread was specifically about what he said towards the end about the war

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Reply to post by ModernAcademia

Haha I thought maybe I did jump the gun. All is well except I cant view embedded videos
not your fault though its the mobile site.

ETA: heres the Link to the video in the OP for those of us who can't view embedded videos

edit on 24-4-2012 by strafgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
As always Dr. Paul comes off rational, thought through and intelligent... socially conscious.
Why anyone, who isn't in the business of making fake money, wouldn't support him, I do not understand.

Even as a democrat myself, I'm in great doubt wether I would support Obama. From the looks of it, he's as entangled in the tptb web as the others have been.

Ron Paul would be a great way to reset or set back the system in favor of the common man and woman.

It is common sense that you can't just print money as you want... you'd be constantly devaluating it to the brink of uselessness.

And that woman... crist, what a beep. She obviously asked an auto question rather than knowing what she in fact was talking about. #ing journalists... apparently you don't have to be good at what you do to be a journalist, you just have to have the right political oppinion -.- sigh....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

glad you posted this. people have a hard time accepting his foreign policy because they don't understand it. he gets a chance to lay out his thoughts here which are not complicated. of course you can't really blame people for not understanding when you are brain washed from youth to think that america is the most outstanding moral country in the world. it's then very hard to accept that we have blood on our hands. it's hard to accept that maybe our government has done unspeakable things for nothing more than power.

our foreign policy must change.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight

glad you posted this. people have a hard time accepting his foreign policy because they don't understand it. he gets a chance to lay out his thoughts here which are not complicated. of course you can't really blame people for not understanding when you are brain washed from youth to think that america is the most outstanding moral country in the world. it's then very hard to accept that we have blood on our hands. it's hard to accept that maybe our government has done unspeakable things for nothing more than power.

our foreign policy must change.

Aaaaand... we just need to read this twice. Because it's true..
2nd.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

people have a hard time accepting his foreign policy because they don't understand it.

That's partly Ron Paul's fault to be honest

He never speaks about how Michael Scheurer endorsed him, he never speaks of LT. Col Anthony Shaffer agreeing with Ron Paul and saying the other candidates wanting to attack Iran is very dangerous

He never talks about that, and that's his bad

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Just finished watching this and wanted to thank you for presenting it to us

I enjoyed how the fed executive (former I believe?) stuttered worse then you typically see from Ron Paul. XD Watching this made me wonder how well the other canidates would have done. It would of been a great republican debate in my opinion.

ETA: yes, republican debates are like american idol to me.
lol

edit on 24-4-2012 by strafgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

Are yoiu seriously asking for more republican debates haha

Please..please no more haha

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

people have a hard time accepting his foreign policy because they don't understand it.

That's partly Ron Paul's fault to be honest

He never speaks about how Michael Scheurer endorsed him, he never speaks of LT. Col Anthony Shaffer agreeing with Ron Paul and saying the other candidates wanting to attack Iran is very dangerous

He never talks about that, and that's his bad
ya i guess so, but he is constantly saying that the military is behind him. but name dropping would no doubt help.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Here's the video of Gen. Clarke admitting to 7 countries....ect

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Excellent video and don't skip it people, watch the entire clip!
It is exactly what all you anti-Paul people need to hear.
I support him and his views 110%.

Dr. Paul makes the most sense.
He is the most consistant.
He has integrity and is honest.

ALL congressmen/women should be like him.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Yep there you go
that's what I was thinking of

Funny everytime I search for that video I type Wesley Crusher lol

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I was very impressed with Ron Pauls 9/11 response, while not endorsing the 'inside job' mantra he still is able to thoroughly discredit every inkling of the official story with simple facts and common sense. The only way they can counter that is by saying 'no ron, 9/11 was a neocon government conspiracy inside job' which they will never do.

new topics

top topics

join