It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McDonald's in Florida having trouble with 'Customers' !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Two McDonald's in Florida have had some recent trouble with customers.

Two incidents unrelated have turned into fiascoes.

NAPLES, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a Naples man remains jailed on felony charges after leaving a McDonald's restaurant without paying for a cup of soda.

Deputies arrested 52-year-old Mark Abaire last week after the restaurant manager told them he had asked for a cup of water and then filled it with soda from the fountain machine.

The Naples Daily News reports Abaire was sitting outside the restaurant when the manager asked him to pay a dollar for the soda. Abaire refused, then would not leave the premises. Police arrived and arrested him.

The charge is petty theft, but it was increased to a felony because Abaire has previous petty theft convictions. In Florida, a third-degree felony can result in a sentence of up to five years and a $5,000 fine.
Man steals soda from McDonald's, charged with felony
All That for a measly $1 ? The soda was probably only worth 20 cents !!

Lakeland, Florida -- Police are searching for a man who angrily attacked a manager at a Lakeland McDonald's.

Police say on Sunday night, the suspect entered the restaurant on 715 E. Memorial Boulevard to order food. Apparently the suspect waited for some time and was not served.

When a manager asked him if he had been waited on, the suspect reportedly became angry and said he had not and that the exact same thing happened to him the previous day.

The suspect demanded the corporate phone number, which was provided by the manager. The suspect then threw down the paper and stormed out of the restaurant.

And THEN !!!!

Police say about 20 minutes later, the suspect returned with a baseball bat, jumped the counter and began hitting the manager with the bat.

The suspect yelled, "All I wanted was some [expletive] food!" and then left the store.

The manager suffered significantly bruised ribs and was taken to the hospital.
Jeeesh !!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Their food is poison and loaded with chemicals.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
i guess these people needed a happy meal!!!

back when i used to eat that crappy food,the drive thru would ALWAYS screw up my order.
so one day i went in and spoke to the manager in a stern way,he happily made my order himself,and doubled it for my trouble!
now a days i don't have to worry about this problem because i dont eat that crap any more!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
That and California had its own share of bad McDonalds luck....or good I guess depending on what type of customer you were....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
For the felony: What did you expect? He had a prior charge, was given the opportunity to pay, he refused then refused the leave. He was looking for a confrontation and found one.

For the bad service: complain to corporate or take your business to Burger King.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It sounds like the man from the last story may have been mentally disturbed. It is not fair to judge anyone who acts out like that in public, because anyone in their right mind would not draw that sort of attention to themselves unless they had some sort of a disorder or complex. I hope all are well at this point.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The first man had a history of theft etc according to the news if they were telling the truth. In my city one cannot get a cup at the fast food joints due to the fact that thieves were taking the cups that they were supposed to fill with water, and filling them with soda. Some now no longer allow the customer to fill them but do so behind the counter.
Have you seen the movie falling down? 1993 - Michael Douglas: He is a defense worker that looses basically everything and in the process lashes out against the establishment violently. In one scene he is in a fast food restaurant wanting breakfast at 11:01 am ....they will then only serve lunch. He gets a little upset and basically destroys the place.
Although fiction, these things are now playing out. It is a disturbance in the normalcy of society.
We are lied to about unemployment. These people know they have no income and cannot be fooled, Many are hungry, and they are scared, and angry.
That is only one item of many in the day of our lives. People burning down their own homes because foreclosure is imminent. Many are homeless, thirsty and just plain hungry.
Many people are angry, and can become violent if at the end of their rope. Such as the cop in California that became homeless after not being able to find a job after lay off. He robbed a bank with no mask knowing at least in jail he would be fed.
When society degrades due to lack of morals. When it begins to implode due to financial loss.
People become angry, scared, and violent. Crime increases. When at last someone looses all hope, it is then that they lash out. Some commit suicide, while others commit crimes.
People: I give you America: Society in decline.
DH

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Nah....I don't feel bad for these people.

You act like an idiot, you get punished.
You cannot harm other people without consequences.
Common law.

But my concern is this:
What on Earth drives people to love McD's so much?
I can't stand the joint...from the rock hard seats to the greaseburgers...
It isn't even a place I'd want to be.
And it's marketed that way.

People are crazy.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

someone explain to me what the point of this thread is? What fiasco? i don't see any.

First of in story 1# he MAY get 5 years. And he will probably deserve it, previous charges...
Story 2# Dickhead angry disturbed person beat up someone else...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaeus

It sounds like the man from the last story may have been mentally disturbed. It is not fair to judge anyone who acts out like that in public, because anyone in their right mind would not draw that sort of attention to themselves unless they had some sort of a disorder or complex. I hope all are well at this point.

Naw! Not fair to judge him. Let's just give him 30 in the clink to cool off.
Or we could judge him insane and put him away into an institution until he gets clear headed.
What was it you were thinking should be done with him?
Put an arm around him, pat him on the back and say we understand. Please, we liberals would like for you to curtail such behavior?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I think people need to stop eating all this processed food. We need to go back to growing vegetable gardens and making things from scratch. Quality beats quantity.

new topics

top topics

join