It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Year Old Accused by TSA of "Passing Gun to Grandma" because she hugged her in line

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

TextWhen asked about the overbearing treatment the girl received, a TSA spokesman did not apologise and insisted that correct procedures had been followed.

Thank God, for tsa fast ability to deal with such split second decisions...I feel safe with tsa, I really don’t know what the complaint is, they followed protocol, a mistake was made ,lets continue to support tsa and the great ability that they have to make sure our skys are safe…GFJ TSA, GJ

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I was arrested once for SHAKING a friends hand!! Taken to a police station and strip searched!!

NO JOKE!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MattNC

You obviously do not have children. You speak out of ignorance. A terrified 4 year old is extremely difficult to calm down. In the situation where a strange person is treating them in a frightening way it is next to impossible.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If I were the parents, and was threatened that the airport would be closed.

"My reply, so what, shut the damn thing down. Why would I care at this point."

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Looking at the overall intent of the TSA and DHS is the real tell here folks. The intent is to harass and eventually provoke the general public into confrontations. I am surprised there has not been any violence yet. The TSA is already moving to the streets of America and within 2 years you will need to show your papers at numerous checkpoints. The Gov. has failed at securing our Borders and many terror groups claim to have thousands of agents already in place on our soil. The three letter agencies have let this happen on purpose to eventually insure chaos and institute total law enforcement over site off all activities in your day to day life. This is part of long term end scenario that has been in the works for 4 or 5 administrations. Now it is escalating rapidly. Quoting Glenn Beck “ I will not comply” the more loss of freedom you accept the faster you will lose all of it.

The wild card is going to be the earth changes that are escalating. Murphy’s law will be in full effect to fudge up their ideas / plans.
P: Avoid confrontation and call your Gov. Rep’s every day to protest. It is an election year. Tell them you will take time out of your life to campaign against them if immediate action is not taken to stop the appalling screening of good upstanding citizen’s.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
This is just a continuation of the trend. Bullet proof screens protecting cashiers, armed police walking down the halls of schools, protesting in sanctioned areas, and so on. Police-state mentality.

We're all the bad guys because there're a few bad apples.

It's a slow change (aka. cancer), but it's happening in all aspects of society.

Step out of line and you're a suspected criminal. You will be punished severely.

It starts in school with robotic teachers and aides and strict policy (to PREVENT mishap).

Every school is a possible Columbine. Every kid is a potential Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold.

I'll admit that I'm exaggerating for effect, but this slow change is real and present.
edit on 24-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

I was watching cleveland show and simpsons on hulu. On both shows the kids get arrested, all set to feel-good music. They are conditioning us and more importantly our children.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It ALL started with 9-11. NEVER FORGET. Bring the REAL people responsible to Justice!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The TSA is not about making anyone safer. It is about generating huge amounts of income for private corporations and their Congressional whores.

Somebody should start a dossier on TSA employees. They should be followed home and photographed and their addresses and license plate numbers made public.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Only1King

Unfortunately Bush and Cheney will never be brought to justice. Not on Earth anyway. I bet the devil will enjoy their company though. He has been by their side all along anyway.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by seagull
OK. The premise is that the TSA are a bunch of thugs run amok. Personally, that's a bit strong, I think. Are there problems? Obviously.

My own experience with TSA is limited, and I, for the foreseen future, intend to keep it that way. Some are power tripping bullies...most are probably not.

I suppose the question here is, "what do you, meaning all of you, intend to do about it?" Other than moan about it, I mean...

The best way in the world to handle this stuff at airports is for a massive number of people to tell the airlines that I (you) won't be flying again, anytime soon. ...and tell 'em why. Trust me when I say, when it begins to effect their bottom line, the airlines will force the change.

Boycott the airlines, and let them know why you're boycotting. Eventually they'll make the changes happen.

I don't know about others, but I took the route of engaging my Representative and Senator in dialogue about it via mail and emails. Boycotting Airlines makes no sense, as they are not the ones doing this. When they had their own security, we did not have as many issues.

I don't think whether or not or how many of the TSA Agents act inappropriately is the issue here. The issue to me is should a citizen traveling from inside the US to a location still inside the US ever have to be put through this at all? Not once has this process stopped anything it was intended to stop. We also know from the Israeli's that there is a far better way to do this and it's so well done, nobody complains.

I've only had one bad experience with this out of a couple of dozen flights, I'll admit. But one is enough. They don't even fire the TSA workers when they act like thugs, because they cannot replace them. They quit faster than they can hire them.

i agree on most of your points, but the part about boycotting flying not being the answer i disagree with. if people choose to not fly because of the TSA it should send an overwhelming message to the wallets of the airlines. once you do that they will work on getting their lobby on and wave the DC magic wand.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Of course initiating a dialogue with you elected rep is also the way to go. I suppose I thought that could be left unsaid.

Between the two, the changes that should be made will be made, but only if our attention span is more than the thirty seconds it usually is...

You are absolutely correct. Our representatives, who are our employees afterall; loathe though they are to admit it... Need to be told what to do. Not to do something, but told what to do in no uncertain terms. Until we start expecting, and demanding, and holding to account these people nothing is going to change.

Speak with your pocket book, and speak with your ballot. Be involved, other wise you get what you deserve.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Arent girls supposed to be frisked by women only? Pedos would still get their hands on boys, but in this case werent only female agents allowed to frisk the girl to begin with?

Good point.

I'd love to see someone bring charges of sexual assault on them for being frisked. or..are they Above the law?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

TextWhen asked about the overbearing treatment the girl received, a TSA spokesman did not apologise and insisted that correct procedures had been followed.

Thank God, for tsa fast ability to deal with such split second decisions...I feel safe with tsa, I really don’t know what the complaint is, they followed protocol, a mistake was made ,lets continue to support tsa and the great ability that they have to make sure our skys are safe…GFJ TSA, GJ

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Many Many Germans supported the internal security systems of the Nazi Party right into the 1940 and beyond. It's somehow sad to see the same attitudes here, in modern times, on a security service becoming equally uncontrollable. I'm not sure when the point came where we BELONG to the TSA the moment we enter an airport....but it sure has happened.

AS some recent stories show, try LEAVING if their security is what you consider over the top or offensive. More than one person has been arrested and taken away on the basis of 'failure to comply' after entering their little kingdom of the Checkpoint.

When an American cannot freely LEAVE the place until they've been FULLY fondled and molested by these blue shrt criminals, it's not security anymore. It's oppression. They don't need a specific item they're oppressing. The message is clear enough without a tag line here. Obey or you WILL pay dearly for it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Honor93

That really is a sad thing too because I feel so much the same way about flying because of it. It should be something we really enjoy to travel and the special experience for our kids. I recall my parents really saw it as a highlight of my childhood to take me on my first flight.
agreed. in my youth, a family member was a private pilot and we spent many enjoyable hours in the air (without any such invasions).

i remember my first commercial flight with United and it was certainly a memorable experience without the tyranny of TSA. heck, in high school, we (ROTC) took a field trip on a KC-135 military refueler plane. no extra invasions to our persons then either.

The worst thing is, I know not all TSA guys are scumbags.
i cannot agree with you here.
to me, it's the same as a barrel of apples ... i don't care if it's TSA, LEOs, CEOs or any other alphabet soup ... one bad apple DOES spoil the bunch. on a human level, i do understand everyone thinks they need the $$ and that's their prerogative, however, my morals/principles/values and knowledge won't permit me to stoop that low.
The "Do unto others" concept just doesn't fit here, ya know what i mean ??

as for the perceived dangers, ppl really need to get a grip.
ummmm, unless pure insanity has set in, 9/11 wasn't bombs, it was ENTRY TO THE CABIN that allowed the control of the planes to be diverted (whichever story you follow). i cannot fathom how any child could potentially gain access to the cabin, unless invited (do they still do that?)

now, as for the dangers of crashing planes, look at the histories ... my concerns lie with the bad maintainence that has been responsible for a great majority of airline failures. fix that, eliminate TSA and i'll fly regularly again. for me, a normal year was a minimum of 6 round-trip flights.

and, for those who think i've not sacrificed anything to stand on said principles, consider this ... i have yet to enjoy physical contact with my first grandchild because they are sooooo very far away. it's been nearly a decade now. i'll get there, eventually, but it won't be on an airplane so long as TSA functions.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
The TSA = Proof that the "terrorists" have won

(and by "terrorists" I mean neo-cons, Blackwater, mil-industrial complex and on and on...)

The illustrator forgot the bulges in the TSA pervs' pants.

I haven't flown for years,and I won't.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
That girl certainly fits the demographics of the 9/11 terrorists, doesn't she? I mean, they were all middle-eastern men between the age of 18-40, and she's a 4 year old female. Hmmmmmm. Yeah, that's close enough. Why doesn't the TSA focus on the demographic that's responsible for 99.999999999999999999999% of the terrorism on the planet? Here's a hint: Middle-Eastern males, between the age of 18 and 40. Muslim faith. Until a 4 year old white girl blows up a plane, I'm really not too concerned with her.

Then again, the ACLU would probably sue, because calling a Muslim Terrorist a Muslim Terrorist is now "racist" or some PC crap.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by StayAlert1

What Terror organisations? The IRA has terrorists within Americas borders?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
From now on i'm just gonna copy/paste the same response to any of these kind of threads...

THE USA IS COLLECTIVELY GOING NUTS!!!

Seriously... what else can there be said?

Same #, different day..

TSA, freaked out school rules, police brutality.. And all i see is some bitching and moaning on a forum but no action?

Biggest legally armed populace in the world, yet at the same time completrely under control of the growing (if it can still grow more) police state.

I'm baffled.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

thats probably why no action has been taken
everyone knows it would be a blood bath that would make the civil war look like a school yard brawl
theres always the hope that they will learn the error of their ways and change
people may come off cynical but most people really do want to believe in their fellow man... regardless of if they should or not
guns are an absolute last resort when all other methods have failed and to use them in any other circumstance would be folly in the extreme

fact is peaceful methods could work if people would get off their lazy complacent asses and try (if this is met with violence thats when firepower is justified)
the problem is theres a lot of smack talk going on but nobody is willing to be inconvenienced by actually doing anything
with this mentality a change in our current system may not be the best idea the apathy will allow worse people and ideas to fill in the gaps

until peoples mentality changes nothing else will (at least for any respectable period of time)

edit on 25-4-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join