It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Year Old Accused by TSA of "Passing Gun to Grandma" because she hugged her in line

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Why yes, you did. But I am not crazy. I swear. Look, here's a link.

I am not crazy

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I tell you what, I wish a TSA agent would yell at my kid...lmfao They'd get their own personal safety emergency up close and personal. Luckily for some reason I've been told I have a "Don't *** with him" vibe.

I can tolerate A LOT of stupidity, disrespect or threaten my wife or cubs and things will go sideways, REALLY quickly.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So they are protecting us against another 9/11. Against another 'shoe bomber.' Against another 'underwear bomber.'

Common thread? They all managed to get onto the planes. Where was ground security in all those cases?

They have machines that go "ping." They're very expensive.
People still manage to get guns, knives, a box of matches, and possibly - GASP! - a bottle of water onto commercial planes.
They must not be searching enough children.

Hmmm.....

So, what they are actually doing is trying to catch terrorists trying the same plan twice.
That's sure to work...
/Sarcasm.

Seriously, if you were a terrorist wouldn't you come up with something less well known?
I'm reminded of the French and their Maginot Line. Big fortified line of defense against attack from a certain direction. Great plan, until someone bypassed it completely and rendered it useless.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
and just how many 4 year old terrorist have the TSA taken down?.this kind of B.S has to stop.
the TSA wants to move out of the airports to the streets,subway system,and bus system....no more hugging grandma...unless its in your back yard.

Its a shame that you have lost your freedom in the name of security

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I think this sort of thing NEEDS to happen to ordinary white Americans.

The more people that this happens to, the more you all will understand how annoying and frustrating it is to be an Arabic American trying to live a normal American life.

For too long, this kind of treatment was reserved for the minorities - now only when it affects white American families it gets lots of media attention.

The more this happens to the American Everyman, the more the American Everyman will realize how screwed up the Government and the Patriot Act have become.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I can't despise the entire TSA for being control freaks. These sorts of things happen from robot workers. So they have a meeting in the beginning of the day, the boss says yesterday there was a parent who used their kid as a drug mule or hid some prescription pills in a diaper, to avoid a search. The rest of the day, the senseless workers target children all day long with extra prejudice.

At this rate it would be awesome if they made TSA agents wear ridiculous costumes, for special screening for children so they don't freak out from all the nervous energy in the air. They need a spokescharacter, like Frisky the Cat. Then the airports can be set up like a carnival ride. Halfway there already with the moving floors. And give the kid a sticker.

Give the lucky winners of the full cavity searches a T-shirt. Have it read, I was frisked by Frisky and all I got was this T-shirt (and cancer from the x-rays). Ha. Ha.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! How stupid and retarded to you have to be! This is conditioning folks they are making you get used to the East German tactics that are coming!

Nah mate thats got nothing to do with it..

TSA are renta-cops who simply like to bully people around for a power trip. They aren't police and many of them are likely failed police recruits.

Getting a job tieh the TSA is a Pedophile or Sex offnder's dream come true.. 1/2 of those people doing body searches are getting off on little kids..

Got nothing to do with conditining the masses, its just about the ego of these people.
edit on 4/25/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I'm starting to wander if some of these TSA agents are mentally ill or are they just short on common sense? First off this isnt a terrorist country where a 4 yr old is trained to take and conceal a gun within two seconds. Also The gun probably would have weighed more than she did. I get the feeling that most of these people are on a power trip as well. Apparently they get their jollys off of making other peoples traveling lives miserable.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

I've posted this before and anyone can go find the info online, but it's important to note that these are NOT cops when you talk about the kind of people working TSA checkpoints. They aren't screened like cops. They don't go through the personality battery testing to weed out the nut jobs and wanna-be's with serious issues like Police Departments do. It probably costs too much to their thinking at DHS.

Whatever the reason...it takes a bit more to work for the TSA as an entry level checkpoint fondler than it takes to work the computer section at Best Buy. I wouldn't compare them to geek squad...they really have some requirements for the geeks. I'd say people ought to make a joke to their faces, but these ego maniacs might really hurt someone for that. Literally.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

i gotta tell ya Wrabbit, you give them far tooooo much credit indeed.

it takes a bit more to work for the TSA as an entry level checkpoint fondler than it takes to work the computer section at Best Buy.

i thoroughly disagree as i can (but won't) name a TSA employee who was banned for one year from day labor because of the psyche/written test results. [i know because i was present]

my last voluntary/by choice major airline flight was in 2003.
i flew once more in 2005, a pre-paid business trip before the body scanners. that personal invasion was enough for me and i will never fly commercial again so long as TSA operates.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

That really is a sad thing too because I feel so much the same way about flying because of it. It should be something we really enjoy to travel and the special experience for our kids. I recall my parents really saw it as a highlight of my childhood to take me on my first flight. My Son's first experience was being near strip searched because he had a leg brace that was clearly visible without all that and was a ripe old age of 3. A real threat to public safety..indeed. I wish it could have been the special memory for him that it had been for me, a few years older than that.

The worst thing is, I know not all TSA guys are scumbags. I went through a one day course here locally with one who works at the Airport near here. He was a nice and friendly guy.The job for him was something to pay bills while working for something better and entirely different. A decent guy. It just attracts the same nut cases as any Police department attracts..and nothing to stop them from joining up there at the TSA.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
We have a disgusting disturbing delusional population of pantopragmatic putos in all walks of our government........

Ms Brademeyer and her two children had passed through security when the grandmother was detained after triggering an alarm on the scanners.

Isabella then, according to her mother, 'excitedly ran over to give her a hug, as children often do. They made very brief contact, no longer than a few seconds.'

The young girl was immediately detained by security agents, who apparently shouted at her that she would have to be frisked too, and refused to let her mother explain what has happening.

Ms Brademeyer wrote: 'It was implied, several times, that my mother, in their brief two-second embrace, had passed a handgun to my daughter.

(mentioned in OP story)
Here is the video of that three year old boy in a wheelchair being patted down and his foot-cast, wheelchair and skin under his shirt swabbed for I guess bomb testing......WoW

-Alien

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
totally abhorrent, sick and disgusting. There are no words bad enough to illustrate this disgusting issue.

This is one of the worst I have seen IMO. When are people going to stop being bloody cowards and nancy pancy and actually stop this.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I find it funny the TSA is insisting they did nothing wrong.....but I haven't heard any mention of finding the actual gun that they supposedly saw......I think that in and of itself shows they did something wrong.

TSA is out of control these days.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
totally abhorrent, sick and disgusting. There are no words bad enough to illustrate this disgusting issue.

This is one of the worst I have seen IMO. When are people going to stop being bloody cowards and nancy pancy and actually stop this.

They won't. Plain and simple. People won't realize what's going on until the tanks are rolling down the street, and by then it will be too late. Most fail to realize that it would only take a million or so people marching onto Washington to change things. No police force or military force is large enough to contain that many people at one time.

I posted this same article on my Facebook, since I have a wide diversity of friends and family. Most of them (over 75%) SUPPORT the TSA. It was enough to make me gag. At this point, I've given up on any hope of anybody seeing what's really going on. They are still stuck in the mindset that the government has our best interests at heart.

I'll scream from rooftops, the day that people scream for help:

"You will fall, because you refused to stand for yourselves!"

-TS

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattNC
In all these situations, there's a common thread: the passenger freaked out. I've been in situations like this at the airport. If you stay calm, stick to the facts, and let them work their process, worst that happens is you get delayed.

And if your calm and cooperative and you still miss your flight, they hook you up. But freaking out on the spot only makes things slow down.

The thing that I'm trying to understand, is why, when there are rationalisers and apologists like this on the one hand, and people who can see it for the fascism that it is on the other, why does the will of the quislings prevail?

Are said apologists really the majority? Are you a nation of cowards, Americans?
edit on 25-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by MattNC
In all these situations, there's a common thread: the passenger freaked out. I've been in situations like this at the airport. If you stay calm, stick to the facts, and let them work their process, worst that happens is you get delayed.

And if your calm and cooperative and you still miss your flight, they hook you up. But freaking out on the spot only makes things slow down.

The thing that I'm trying to understand, is why, when there are rationalisers and apologists like this on the one hand, and people who can see it for the fascism that it is on the other, why do the quislings always win out?

Are said apologists really the majority? Are you a nation of cowards, Americans?

Yes Petrus, they are. Enough said.

-TS

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! How stupid and retarded to you have to be! This is conditioning folks they are making you get used to the East German tactics that are coming!

Getting a job tieh the TSA is a Pedophile or Sex offnder's dream come true.. 1/2 of those people doing body searches are getting off on little kids..

Got nothing to do with conditining the masses, its just about the ego of these people.
edit on 4/25/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

Arent girls supposed to be frisked by women only? Pedos would still get their hands on boys, but in this case werent only female agents allowed to frisk the girl to begin with?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I'm sure if you look through the videos you find in the middle east you'd see plenty of children blowing themselves up or being connected to a bomb, sent in, and then blown up. Not saying this is the case in America and the child (a very cute girl) looks absolutely harmless but who knows adults are nuts. If it was protocol I don't have a problem with it and from the story the security supervisor straightened things out anyway.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I'm sure if you look through the videos you find in the middle east you'd see plenty of children blowing themselves up or being connected to a bomb, sent in, and then blown up. Not saying this is the case in America and the child (a very cute girl) looks absolutely harmless but who knows adults are nuts. If it was protocol I don't have a problem with it and from the story the security supervisor straightened things out anyway.

Mate, seriously?

I can understand fanatical ideology and children being forced into such horrific events (rare but do happen) but you almost sound like you are justifying what happened to the girl?

You do realise that this is what is meant to happen, that you become numb and dumbed down until you hand over all your liberties and become sympathisers of a totalitarian regime?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join