It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Year Old Accused by TSA of "Passing Gun to Grandma" because she hugged her in line

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

How can you stop a rogue or secret group from planning and executing another 911 style attack?

Personally I think its ok to be checked. I think the problem that some of you are being racist thinking that terrorists are dark skinned Muslims.

I am sure in due time there will be another air incident and in the aftermath people will charge "How did he get on board with that, didnt they check him? They should of frisked him!"

Aaahhh what a dense population.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
Oy. Here we go again. This is officially rediculous.

Indeed.

But, I don't know which is more rediculous[sic]; American's obsession with firearms or their atrociously poor grasp of their own mother tongue.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Which airliner was it? Sorry if it's been said in comments. Dont have much time

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Travelers choose private jet charter flights due to unpopular TSA policies

The new TSA security policies have caused quite a stir with travelers of late. Private jet charter flights are on the rise as travelers seek fast and efficient travel without all the delays and long security lines now seen in major United States airports. Serious travelers are turning to private jet travel to avoid the new pat down and body scanner security procedures. The private jet charter industry is seeing increased business with travelers who care about their privacy and can’t waste time.

The TSA Scrap Plans to Tighten Private Jet Security Earlier this year the Transportation Security Administration scraped plans to require tough security guidelines for small airports and private planes. As this NPR article indicates the government would have forced all passengers to be checked against watch lists. They would have also required 300 smaller airports to install expensive security programs.

A bit of effort spent organizing a trip and finding others who are going in the same direction can dramatically reduced the cost of individual chartered flights. I used to do this in college, only not on a chartered flight scale. I would check the community boards looking for people going in the same direction as me and we would pool our resources to make the trip affordable for all of us.

Once you've managed to successfully charter a flight for a reasonable price, then engage in the letter writing informing all the major airlines that you've found a way to get past their atrocities and that you'll never do business with clowns like that again. Make sure to point out that the major airlines cannot keep turning a profit if their customer base is filled with morons, and that only morons would actually pay good money to have some half-wit slop grope them and demand they take off their shoes.

We do not have to stop traveling, we only have to stop acquiescing.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
reply to post by SheopleNation

How can you stop a rogue or secret group from planning and executing another 911 style attack?

You can't. That's the point. If some group wants to kill people there is nothing you can do to stop it.

You could try to give ultimate control of everything to government authority in the name of protecting you but that doesn't really protect you does it? Not from terrorist and not from government ...

Remember a padded cell with a straight jacket is a very safe place, you can't even harm yourself ...

edit on 24-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

The TSA just keep coming up with ways to get there hands on children, now it's a non-existent gun.

Are you sure this little girl was not a "little person", I mean where would a 4 year old get the where with all to conceal a gun in her doll just being handed off by grandma.............did they pat down the doll or just steal it like they do most things they want.??

Ill bet they really gave grandma the once over, what a sick bunch of degenerates, only in a political correct liberal run country would something like this be allowed.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

So, instead of standing up to the TSA I see people on here that are "worldwide" simply state that they will not fly... anymore. Do you realize when you do that what you are doing? You are avoiding the problem as if you condone it. It becomes another "not my problem" issue.

Why not, I know it's a crazy thought, those of you that DO fly... get together and make a stand? Not just in one airport but, all over the country. Lawmakers cannot deny the masses IF the masses unite. TSA want to pat down a kid? Pat down a granny? Step up instead of standing in line bemoaning the delay.

Even better, how about EVERYONE that flies.... just not fly for ONE day. Just one. State that it is in protest of the TSA and you want it removed. Tell them if they do not then you will boycott again.....and again....and again... until they do what we want.

"We the people" are here to tell our government what WE want... not the other way around.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Given the several recent high-profile screw ups by employees of the Transportation Security Administration, their already low standing in the community has dropped even further, dropping their societal acceptance ratings below even sweaty, giggling child molesters, long regarded as society’s bottom-feeders.

TSA employees can take comfort in knowing that although they are the most reviled and lowest-paid drones in all of the transportation industry!

In so many ways, they are getting away with touching children, and people feel "safe" about this. Do I live in Bizzaro world?

All these people getting this treatment, when the real BAD guys would be getting past TSA agents, They are useless, and its like giving Oxycontin to someone with a head ache.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

That's a very good point, JP. I don't fly personally, because I have an irrational fear of flying that came about far before 9/11. There are no breakdown lanes in the sky.

Unfortunately, our society is built on instant gratification. Someone would rather get fondled by a dirt bag TSA agent than do the leg work involved to charter a private flight. That is where we went wrong. People don't want the extra work/inconvenience involved with hiring a charter flight. I'd do it in a heartbeat if I liked to fly. For me, I'll be using the four wheels on blacktop approach to all of my travel needs.

You make very good points, however.

-TS

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

While I agree TSA and the security measures taken to "ensure safety" need a serious look at, there is a lot of exaggeration in this thread. When I go to DIA for example, there are thousands of people that pass through those checkpoints every day without a hitch. Often I get a very friendly TSA agent - my last trip to Vegas, got an extremely nice one

My issue is not with the Human Beings that are part of the TSA.
mMy issue is with their career of choice and who they serve, and it is certainly not the common American, where they are checking everyone and sundry. The same thing goes with the police where they serve the policies of the government, written by people looking for more power and taking our money at a cost to our freedoms.

It is the principle involved where we loose more and more of our freedoms for the pretense's of safety and security, when it is for neither.

I did not serve in the military to loose our freedoms, but to protect them, or so I had envisioned at the time. How wrong I was. We now serve the monsters in the government and their cronies in bed with them.
edit on 24-4-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I think the little girl was the sensible one with some intelligence. She actually followed her human instinct to hug a family member. It took the creatures with the TSA badges to see a simple act of love as some THREAT to their safety and an act to move with brutal efficiency to punish. How else can one see this? A GUN, are they kidding?? What, the kid is a top trained operative in passing weapons and immediately hiding them..SO WELL..it takes trained experts in a private room to molest the little girl and find...nothing?

The officers in this checkpoint ought to do time for this. If ANYONE of us took a screaming, crying little girl into a private room. without parents..to "pat down", we'd be doing years with a sex offender jacket in a place that REALLY frowns on that.

The fact these "officers" are still walking free and uncharged for their criminal molestation of a child is the real crime here. The kid was an American. The TSA are the terrorists...and that's as simple as it's become from where this bunny sits.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

That's just it, you can't! However, If you think that you can, closing the borders or atleast really attempting to police them might be a policy to add to your righteous, beloved error proof agenda don't yuh think?

Personally I think its ok to be checked. I think the problem that some of you are being racist thinking that terrorists are dark skinned Muslims.

I have no problem with walking through a metal detector, or even being frisked every once and awhile. I understand that. But...............Of course you're gonna bring race into this discussion, because weak minded arguements usually find that as the only refuge or retort. I know damn well that terrorists can be of any skin color. Look at all the muslims wordlwide with various colors of skin. = Epic Fail.

I am sure in due time there will be another air incident and in the aftermath people will charge "How did he get on board with that, didnt they check him? They should of frisked him!"

Yep, It could happen. However, maybe your hypocritical support for such invasive practices should atleast include trains, Ferries and cruise boats as well? How many more lives would be lost on a Cruise ship? A hell of alot more than an airliner, I will tell you that.

You see, the masters that you bow down to need to stay consistent with their policies, otherwise it turns out to be nothing but a load of bullcrap.

Aaahhh what a dense population.

Yeah, spoken from the horses mouth there eh buddy?
~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
personally, im just afraid that one day i wont be able to LEAVE the U.S.A. if i actually want to.

its one thing for them to live like kings

its another thing for them to make their citizens unhappy

its yet another thing to take everyone's freedom away

but when they tell us we can't leave the country (if everyone decides they want OUT of this corporation)

then all i can say is HAHAHAHA... WOW.....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
reply to post by Unrealised

good. we don't want you here with you're pissy attitude anyway...i live in south florida an see you ignorant tourist all the time...one question..why do you foreign tourists think you own the place and that we owe you something? The germans are the worst..nothing gives me greater pleasure than to bitch slap a mouthy tourist

I am sure many could say the same about american tourists. Also remember who won the west, they did not have a mid western accent, not yet.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Wow they can find guns in teddy bears yet they still manage to lose about 25% of the baggage that they handle... And they reallllly are reaching for kids lately... I wonder whether I should blame society or the employment recruitment department...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This video sums up how absurd the TSA is!

Lol... they keep trying to block this on YouTube... pretty funny!

I haven't flown in over 2 years. I live in Washington State and now 'drive' 16 hours to California every time I want to see my family. Screw the TSA!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I will never take my child on a plane again. Period.

Have they lost all sense? I think so. I also think its a power trip. The guards get a thrill our of a "potentially serious situation."

We are not flying either. I will not let these monsters touch my child. The TSA have become the terrorists. I can only hope that someday everyone will oust them from our airports so we can fly safely again without harm and molestation.

We haven't flown since 2001. We don't miss it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Travelers choose private jet charter flights due to unpopular TSA policies

The new TSA security policies have caused quite a stir with travelers of late. Private jet charter flights are on the rise as travelers seek fast and efficient travel without all the delays and long security lines now seen in major United States airports. Serious travelers are turning to private jet travel to avoid the new pat down and body scanner security procedures. The private jet charter industry is seeing increased business with travelers who care about their privacy and can’t waste time.

The TSA Scrap Plans to Tighten Private Jet Security Earlier this year the Transportation Security Administration scraped plans to require tough security guidelines for small airports and private planes. As this NPR article indicates the government would have forced all passengers to be checked against watch lists. They would have also required 300 smaller airports to install expensive security programs.

A bit of effort spent organizing a trip and finding others who are going in the same direction can dramatically reduced the cost of individual chartered flights. I used to do this in college, only not on a chartered flight scale. I would check the community boards looking for people going in the same direction as me and we would pool our resources to make the trip affordable for all of us.

Once you've managed to successfully charter a flight for a reasonable price, then engage in the letter writing informing all the major airlines that you've found a way to get past their atrocities and that you'll never do business with clowns like that again. Make sure to point out that the major airlines cannot keep turning a profit if their customer base is filled with morons, and that only morons would actually pay good money to have some half-wit slop grope them and demand they take off their shoes.

We do not have to stop traveling, we only have to stop acquiescing.

The trouble is, the TSA is federal. Any boycott against the airlines won't affect TSA ... Unless, of course, the airlines go screaming to Congress. And we all know Congress makes sure there is absolutely no infringement on businesses. So, maybe you are right.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Another10Pin

We caught you thinking out loud, didn't we? Yes, you are correct, if enough of us find other means of travel and make it clear to the major airlines that we reject the need for any TSA, those airlines will most assuredly scream, and keep screaming, and beyond screaming they will use their capital and political influence to have the TSA removed.

I have heard some suggest that government wants us to stop doing business with the major airlines so they can then nationalize the airlines. I doubt this is true, but true or false, chartering planes or jets at a reasonable price is well within most Americans means, so even if they did nationalize the airlines, this would hardly affect all those who've rejected airlines in favor of private chartering agencies.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
Oy. Here we go again. This is officially rediculous.

Indeed.

But, I don't know which is more rediculous[sic]; American's obsession with firearms or their atrociously poor grasp of their own mother tongue.

I know. I posted it sometime this am early in a rush - actually I am a pretty good speller - sometimes I misspell the easist of words when I am not thinking clearly. I have never done a spell check and laughed outloud when I saw ridiculous with an "e". Call it as you will.

Edit to add: I don't know which is more ridiculous: some person who lives somewhere other than the US' obsession with the US or their egregiously over inflated obtuse egos when it comes to language. Suck it next time you make an error and remeber your hubris.

CJ
edit on 24-4-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join