It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria's Assad "finished", Tunisian leader says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Trust

Addressing the Syrian leader directly, he said: "It's better for you and your family to leave alive, because if you decide to leave dead, that means that you have caused the deaths of tens of thousands of innocents. Enough blood has been shed."

"The Russians and Chinese, and the Iranians must understand that this man is finished and they cannot defend him. They must persuade him to leave power and hand over to his deputy," Marzouki told the regional Arab newspaper Al-Hayat.

From this article alone is the Tunisian leader threatening Syria with war from NATO? at least it looks like it, i guess he hasn't learned anything from the Libyan conflict.

I guess sometimes people never learn from history are doomed to repeat the mistakes.
But thats right thats the new Tunisian leader we the west just installed right? is anyone surprised by his pro western speech?
edit on 24-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Trust

Addressing the Syrian leader directly, he said: "It's better for you and your family to leave alive, because if you decide to leave dead, that means that you have caused the deaths of tens of thousands of innocents. Enough blood has been shed."

"The Russians and Chinese, and the Iranians must understand that this man is finished and they cannot defend him. They must persuade him to leave power and hand over to his deputy," Marzouki told the regional Arab newspaper Al-Hayat.

From this article alone is the Tunisian leader threatening Syria with war from NATO? at least it looks like it, i guess he hasn't learned anything from the Libyan conflict.

I guess sometimes people never learn from history are doomed to repeat the mistakes.
But thats right thats the new Tunisian leader we the west just installed right? is anyone surprised by his pro western speech?

It amazes me how you seem to think nothing in the world happens without the US doing it. Do you know what the Arab Spring has been to the US? A big fracking headache. Despite the praise for the spread of democracy us political interests have been hurt by the Arab Spring. Of course not supporting it is not an option if you still want to do buisness in the middle east. The slow US response to coming out against US ally Mubarak in Egypt cost the US some political capital in the region. To ignore the slaughter in Libya would have made the US personna non grata in the region much like the Russians and Chinese have become. However to get to the point, the Tunisian leader is clearly not making a threat. Its a warning that when things have gone this far and you have killed this many of your own people that they are not going to let you stay in power. And how you get NATO out of any of it is beyond me, NATO has used every excuse in the book to avoid being drawn into this one. I know you like to think the US controls all world events but, you could not be more wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

In addition to the poster above me, can you please kindly point out in your linked article where it says anything about the Tunisian president threatening war by using NATO.

I read the article twice and still am not seeing any language / words to support your accusation.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

the US controls all world events but, you could not be more wrong.

Unfortunately i am not wrong on that part i guess you still believe that are genuine? and yet when we have deaths been reported in bahrain.

America, Britain does nothing and why? because they sided with the Royal family of bahrain, which allowed America to build at least two or three bases in the country.

And the same Royal family of bahrain called on Saudi Arabia to sent there tanks to crash any protesters or chase them away.

And when that happen the mainstream stayed silent.

Now you do know what Reagen said? want me to refer his point? Or should i rather you know anything about the National Endowment for Democracy?

National Endowment for Democracy

They were pretty much responsible for the protests in which the NED invested millions of dollars in Eastern Europe and in countries like Ukraine, Georgia, Serbia, Slovakia.

Whose on there Board.
The Endowment's Board had included

Lee Hamilton of the 9/11 Commission And Richard Gephardt, Richard Holbrooke.

You do know that the west was pretty much responsible on creating a pro western government in Ukraine and Georgia?

NED funding comes from no other then USAID, the same USAID that is funding these so supposed peaceful protesters that took place in Syria and in Libya.

I wonder how come we didn't we have any experts from pentagon coming on the news and talking about it while the Arab spring was on going in Egypt? and after that Libya soon followed?

Please do look it up on the NGOs involvements before you criticize me by claiming that i am wrong.

Remember this story out of Libya?
Rebels Rejected Election Offers

Saif has proposed mediated elections for months. Nobody wanted to listen because the rebels can’t guarantee to win an open election. If the West keeps ignoring this proposal, it will be further proof that the rebels are terrorists who want to seize power by force!! Full stop!

I guess that comment makes sense now and also i have taken a look at the current Libyan political parties a lot of them are run by former members of the NTC
How ironic is that eh?

To ignore the slaughter in Libya would have made the US personna non grata in the region much like the Russians and Chinese have become

So i take you believe the western mainstream propaganda then?

The Claims that Gaddafi would slaughter the protesters of Benghazi were started no other then.

Bernard-Henri Levy the same guy that pressed the french president on attacking Libya.
In a interview.

began with a question on why Lévy took an interest in the Libyan dossier and arranged the meeting between the National Council and Sarkozy. Lévy replied: “It’s not a dossier. It’s Benghazi.” In the face of the threat to Benghazi, Lévy insists, “I was deeply moved. I did what I could.” Upon further questioning about his role, he said: “I played no role. I only had, one night in [Gaza] Benghazi, the crazy idea of getting on the telephone and calling the President of the Republic of my country and suggesting that he receive a delegation from free Libya.”

And Do read this before claiming that i am wrong on that part.

How Bernard-Henri Lévy Started the Libyan War

And are you denying the fact that America has hired mercenaries in libya to do its job rather then to send American forces on the ground?

Should you know MrSpad i am against Americas polices i am not against America.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Tunisian president threatening war by using NATO.

Its from my own observation. I should have probably have mentioned it sorry about that part.

top topics

join