It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Partygirl reporting from Tokyo Japan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Just to see what kind of overcast it is. Since because of the ignoring of the last year meltdown, wouldn't it be odd that the clouds would be shaped a certain way? Such as, wave-like?

You don't have to do it, I'm just asking.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sounds like an awesome gig! I make good money but must admit I'm a bit jealous. I think about the serious nature of the ngoing emergency there and I'm not so jealous anymore. You Geiger counter says normal?! I saw some videos of someone on YouTube from Canada that was getting 20,000 counts per minute! Really nothing out of the normal there?! I really do believe this has potential to be an extinction level event, or at least, damn close.
Good luck!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Partygirl, I am a long time member here but never sign. I`m originally from Columbia Missouri USA. Anyway, I spend about an hour a day reading ATS and have rarely miss a day for years now, just so you know I`m down with groove of things.
If you are up for it, I would like to get in touch with you. I live in Ichikawa City bordering Tokyo. I have my own company here and a house just a few min walk from JR Ichikawa station. If you are up for a visit, let me know. Love to meet a fellow ATS`r.

Scotty Palmer

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Good luck, without the means to check the isotopic content of what you're ingesting coupled with the honorific, face-saving, crap-spinning Japanese government. You may need it.

PS:
Make sure you have plenty of iodine tablets! =|

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by grey580

Why would someone lie about being there?
Doesn't really make any sense... well I suppose there are reasons why someone would but It's not like she's claiming she's seen Godzilla.... she's not making far fetched claims... just asking people to ask questions and so on.

There is no reason to doubt her.

"Pics or it didn't happen" should not apply to this thread for proving where one is currently located.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Stay safe Partygirl

And best of luck cant wait to be hearing the reports from you.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Partygirl already up and about and making new friends it seems, see told you it would not be long before you would forget your whole gloomy outlook on things, and be back up to your old self. It's inevitable that it would happen.

Hey Partygirl if you ever run into the Tokyo dance trooper or his buddie Vader...Plz take a pic or something or get his auotgraph, the dude is one of my favorite internet youtube people. I don't think he dances anymore, but hey! you never know.

Oh and ya Doom...Gloom...Radiation...totally bad.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

well that's really cool...

how you have a great time..

and interesting pix are always nice..

but you don't have to get any closer to the reactors at all...

oh oh..

any cool Anime shows out we haven't seen yet here?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

Originally posted by Partygirl

• I'm not going to try to prove I'm here, because its impossible.

• Should be a piece of cake for a Mod to trace the IP back to its origin ..

Not if hiding behind High Anonymity Proxies.
    edit on 24-4-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:05 PM
    link   

Originally posted by slatsmandu
    Partygirl, I am a long time member here but never sign. I`m originally from Columbia Missouri USA. Anyway, I spend about an hour a day reading ATS and have rarely miss a day for years now, just so you know I`m down with groove of things.
    If you are up for it, I would like to get in touch with you. I live in Ichikawa City bordering Tokyo. I have my own company here and a house just a few min walk from JR Ichikawa station. If you are up for a visit, let me know. Love to meet a fellow ATS`r.

Scotty Palmer
    Bow chick a wow wow?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:08 PM
    link   
    Many of the English Teacher returned in the last Months
    and even Roppongi starts to be busy again,
    it was really scary there in the first few Months after 03/11!

@ Partygirl,
    do you have all Web-Sites for Info about Food Contamination?
    Your Escape-Plan, a Umbrella and a Bicycle, etc.?

Greetings from Setagaya

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:53 PM
    link   
    Thanks everyone for commenting! There is a lot of interest.

One thing I realized - After today I am going to have one small problem: My internet access is limited. I don't have my own computer here. Which means either I borrow one (like I'm doing now) or go to the internet cafe. So if I don't answer right away, that's the reason. I'm going to try to check it once a day, at least , or maybe once every two days. How will a confirmed net addict like me survive?
    I will find a way. I think I can get a cheap rental computer from Akihabara but I will have to save up money and wait for the first payday. My budget is really tight right now. Such is life... anyway, I'm happy at all your interest.

As I said, I'm mostly going to use this thread to answer questions or just in case something remarkable happens, so I wont be adding content every day. Is there anything around Tokyo that you guys want photos of in particular? I'd like to take some specific photo requests, if you have them. I will be your roving camera girl. But like I said please be patient my internet time will be limited! ! Guess I'm going to have to get used to reading books again. lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:11 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by slatsmandu

Scotty Palmer
    Bow chick a wow wow?

ahhahahaha

best reply to a post I have seen in weeks

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:19 PM
    link   

Originally posted by blupblup
    reply to post by grey580

Why would someone lie about being there?
    Doesn't really make any sense... well I suppose there are reasons why someone would but It's not like she's claiming she's seen Godzilla.... she's not making far fetched claims... just asking people to ask questions and so on.

There is no reason to doubt her.

I'm not understanding that either. What do people think that there aren't people in other countries posting on the board!!??

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:20 PM
    link   
    reply to post by FreedomCommander

Oh, for God's sake!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:24 PM
    link   
    So people question if someone is in Japan or not but have have no problem believing UFO videos on here

shake
    my
    head

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:38 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Nucleardoom

I would like to see it measured in uuci per100cm2 not pCi/g which is a gamma count vs. on contact . I bet its less than 450uuci per100cm2 which is what the U.S. limits are .

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:35 AM
    link   
    reply to post by MrWendal

I do not think he cared about stars and flags.

of course he didn't, my point being, with all the hard work that was put into the thread, I was hoping it would garnered more support..

sorry for the confusion. (and yes, excelent work)
    ~ back to the thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:39 AM
    link   
    This should be a very interesting thread....I'm staying tuned! Stay safe PG...I wish you the best.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:13 AM
    link   
    it is very nice to read a non fearmongerers point of view...

The doom and gloom assumption, withoput proof are SOOOOO destructive!

this one guy on a thread gave up on all of his healthy habits because he decided it was futile if everything was contaminated etc...

Without proof, doom and gloom is seriously damaging.
    edit on 25-4-2012 by mellisamouse because: horrid typist!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join