It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Partygirl reporting from Tokyo Japan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

What a brave lady. So glad you're on my friends list. Courage like this brings tears to my eyes and a slight sense of envy. You be safe in everything you do sweetheart. This world may need courage like yours for an even greater task. Please secure a quick exit my lady and a lady you truely are. Kudos.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
OK, just took some readings.

1) Outside, balcony, western Tokyo (exact location not stated to protect privacy). It's raining now. Reading: 0.15 uSv/h.

2) Indoors, same place, middle of the room: 0.18 u/Svh

3) Indoors, same place, held real close to running tap water: 0.11 u/Svh

I don't know...what do you think?

I have to get the accuracy of this thing verified somehow, too.

It's quarter after 8 pm here now. I'm still tired from jetlag, I'm going to try to get some sleep. This place is a dump, really run-down, I have a tiny littel closet for a room and a bunch of weird people Im living with. But I'm still happy to be here! I'll check this thread when I wake up tomorrow morning.
edit on 4/24/2012 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

Anyone savvy on this?

www.simplyinfo.org...

For some comparison at Chernobyl, the control room after the explosion was 300 Sv/hr – providing a lethal dose in 1-2 minutes. At 22 years later, levels inside the reactor hall were approximately 34 Sv/hr – a lethal dose in 10-20 minutes.

These are the huge doses.

So would like to understand the readings she is getting.

However want to also add a heavy dose of realism here, since two of my children, have been over the end in being sick, the one with the trots a lot in Fraser Valley, BC.

endthelie.com...

I hope this isn't some kind of pacifying thread.

Tepco themselves have admitted to 3 meltdowns.

Now bear in mind, the danger that is imminent of building 4 collapsing on the over 1500 fuel rods that would be considered an earth massive die off, has already occurred.

Reactor 3 was mox fuel, it was 6 % or more PU, it contained enormous amounts of fuel rods in the pools above it.

So this event has happened at least once with PU thrown in, if they're telling the truth about that for to make money, off this, they'd probably have it in all their reactors. And its serving the black ops and paramilitary so doubltful it would be straight up facts that would be admitted.

But we've had 1 meltdown, with PU, many many fuel rods, and 2 other meltdowns, with many many fuel rods, I think over 11 000 fuel rods were mentioned in numerous articles last year.

So, bear in mind, this isn't minor. Earth threatening is already in place.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Good job, PG. You know how to reach me if you need anything.

Already the crap has started - "You aren't posting pics of people with their faces melting off, you must be a Tepco disinfo agent," "what if she is really in Oklahoma?" "Post exact GPS coordinates with a scan of your retnas and fingerprints or it didn't happen." This is why I stopped posting on my experiences. When you offer something for free-of-charge to the world and people trash you left and right, its enormously disheartening. Especially if you are already stressed out due to a difficult situation.

Just ignore the doubters, and recognize that extreme skepticism is part of ATS culture. You don't have to respond or prove anything. Focus on the people who offer you positive feedback - they are here too, as you can see. You are providing a service to ATS completely free of charge so its up to you whether you want to post once a day, once a week, once a month, or never again. Glad you liked the meal. As for the rest of you, play nice, PG is a great person. (Thanks also from me to Qumulys in particular for the kind words above.)

edit on 4/24/2012 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I'm glad you went back, Partygirl. I remember your thread about when you left. This shows courage.

Looking forward to your reports.
beez

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I am completely curious as to why you would knowingly place yourself closest to the source of radioactive fallout. I suppose a year after the event occurred, it is too late for anyone in the northern hemisphere to escape from though.

So I will ask you, why are you wanting to be there, and how are people living there react to this disaster, and react to you choosing to be there when you could be elsewhere?

Personally, if I landed a job teaching English as a foreign language, I would rather be in South America.

How did you get a job teaching English?

Sorry for the many questions, but I am living up to my alias.

Thank you, and be well.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If this thread by "Mr Thunder" is the one I'm thinking of, he brought on the "negative experience" himself. The poster I'm thinking of went too great pains to let each and every one of us know just how financially well off he was- something along the lines of "sitting in my penthouse hotel room sipping a glass of chauteau homeaux '79".

Zero sympathy.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I was only pointing out that if she did want to she could.
That's all.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nougiehauserMD

I understand that many of my responses were not entirely appropriate and that it was was my own fault to a large degree. I am not looking for your sympathy. I understand I brought grief on myself. All I can say in my defense was that I was was in a difficult place and time, trying to juggle stuff on personal, business, and emotive levels, and my brain went a little haywire. I've moved on, so I hope you can too. Or not. Either way I long ago realized the futility of shadowboxing with people on ATS. Haters gonna hate.

Anyway, this is not my thread, its Partygirl's, so I'm going to butt out now and let her run the show. Peace.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I for one believe that PG is in Japan doing what she says she's doing just because of who she is, coupled with her reputation here. You go girl!

I hope I get a chance to talk to you soon.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

could this in any way be seen by the japanese government as a threat to national security?

If they are hiding anything... sticking your neck out is probobly not the best idea.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Sounds like you are curious about how this little teacher looks eh? Just shoot straight from the hip and maybe you would not be so misunderstood.

This is awesome partygirl, what a great life you must live. Looking forward to all your posts and experiences. I have always loved the culture, the old culture, and would love to see some pictures of the countryside, waterfalls, graves of past Samurai and things that are outside the city.

I have always felt a deep soul connection to Japan. I believe in past life and know my planet has been home for me for thousands of years.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevinquisitor

Im chiming in on your question because I know alot about it, I taught english on the side while I was in the military. It is actually quite easy to teach english in japan since it is your native language, they consider you a professional at it. The classes can be quite fun and the kids already can speak descent english for the most part. You apply to a school and if you are picked you receive a visa and a small salary that often includes a flat/apartment ( closet) most of the kiddo's are very cool and participate with much excitement.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I had a kind of nervous collapse plus became worried about the radiation and other things,

You had a nervous collapse and are worried about radiation, but you want to take a train trip to Fukushima?
Makes a lot of sense. /sarcasm

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sounds like an exciting time Partygirl!

Just be careful and enjoy yourself.

And a little something for you to check out.

japan.failedrobot.com...

It's a map of Geiger readings to help with your travels.

Your readings you took are about regular background levels,so you should be fine.

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

With a name like party girl, sure why not.

In any case I like to help out if I can with information.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Next week, I'll be settled back in Iwaki, Fukushima. One of my expected activities will be to help my in-laws with their fields. My uncle in-law seems confident it is safe to plant rice. I'll be sure to report any supporting evidence he used to determine safety.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thank you for your offer to help us understand
what is really going on in Japan. I do ask that
you be very careful and stay safe. You are
one brave lady!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
On site reporting... nice.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Why would someone lie about being there?

Maybe the same reasons similar to people faking UFO pictures,ghost pictures : for attention ?

PS: IP on ATS are NOT encoded, they're circulating in clear, so no, any IT with minimal knowledge can read it.
edit on 24-4-2012 by AnonyWarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
We already went through this last year, apparently the IPs are encoded or something to protect members privacy so they only look at them in exceptional circumstances, if I understand correctly, and this doesn't count as an exceptional circumstance.
That's weird because I had another username many years ago here and I posted under my work IP, which was from a government computer, and I received a U2U from one of the moderators asking about me working for the government. (The reason I don't use that username now is because when I finally came back here to post, I couldn't remember my password nor the email address I used for that account)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join