It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Caught on Video (explain this video)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The History channel.
edit on 18-5-2017 by Outback22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
My friend said something like that but smaller almost hit his car one night.
He was able to pick up the shrapnel.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This video has and will always be an enigma. I recently reviewed the video again and cannot understand how a missile performs the way this one does. Especially one from the late 90's which is reportedly when this footage was taken. The only missile I know of that has a similar flight trajectory is the Javelin missile. I've witnessed them multiple times in live fire. Their trajectory starts low, climbs very high, then comes straight down on top of the target (usually a tank).

The massive differences between what is depicted in this video versus my first hand experiences with missiles are the following:

1. A missile's speed is SUBSTANTIALLY faster than what is depicted in this video.
2. A missile does not glow white hot.
3. I never in my life seen a missile bounce off of the ground and continue flying. Especially considering the angle of decent the object hit the ground during the first impact.
4. The start of the video clearly shows the object coming from an overhead trajectory and then attempting to level out at the last moment before making it's "bounce" impact with the ground. BTW...this is not a bouncing bomb. Bombs don't have propulsion or leave vapor / exhaust trails.

Take the below statement with a grain of salt, however, a poster on YouTube (from Australia) said this about the footage 4 years ago:

"I can remember seeing this footage in 1997 on the six o'clock news here in Australia. It was stated in the news report that a group of archeologists conducting a dig on an Indian burial site took the footage. Also the original footage had about an extra 5-8 seconds of footage at the start. It clearly showed 3-5 members of the dig in the direct foreground and the the camera tracks up and pans to the left to show the glowing disc sitting stationary in the sky. As soon as the camera focuses on the disc it appears the the actual act of filming the disc throws the disc out of control and a second or two after that is were this footage picks up. "

The irony is the first time I viewed this footage I recall similar stories floating around about the full version of the video being edited down from the part where the craft was initially seen hovering in mid-air.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
The irony is the first time I viewed this footage I recall similar stories floating around about the full version of the video being edited down from the part where the craft was initially seen hovering in mid-air.

That would be nice to find.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
We cannot see the object. It can be a number of things. And if it's at white sands or salt flats, 99% there for a test.

No hanging out there with that kind of camera for that time

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join