It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Alone No More

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I watched this video a few months ago and a video in a recent thread (below) made me remember it. For some odd reason it seems no one has posted this yet (let me know if I'm wrong). I'm not even American but this is a very inspirational video imo. The whole world is behind Ron Paul!

RELATED THREAD:
Ron Paul IS BEATING Romney/ The media LIES! Watch This!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I don't know about the whole world, but I live in America and i have only ever met one supporter in person.

edit on 24-4-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

TsukiLunar, that does not surprise me. I have read many of your posts on Ron Paul threads and for some reason you just don't seem to like the guy. Therefore it stands to reason you don't associate with many Ron Paul supporters. The facts are clear however, Ron Paul has an extensive base of enthusiastic supporters, whether you want to admit it or not.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

RON PAUL U BETTER WIN.

or america is DOOMED!!!

we need you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Funny enough, in person, I've never met a supporter for any republican candidate besides Ron Paul.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Why aren't they out in droves at the voting booths?

I'm sorry but "the media's covering it up!" excuse doesn't hold water anymore when they seem to have made up their minds already.

I opined a while back that Ron Paul should join forces with Dennis Kucinich on an Independent ticket. Of course, RP won't ever do that, which makes me question his true motives.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

TsukiLunar, that does not surprise me. I have read many of your posts on Ron Paul threads and for some reason you just don't seem to like the guy. Therefore it stands to reason you don't associate with many Ron Paul supporters. The facts are clear however, Ron Paul has an extensive base of enthusiastic supporters, whether you want to admit it or not.

Well your reasoning is wrong again, I guess. Work on it, someday you will be right. In the meantime, I don't "discriminate" against people over politics. That would be stupidly shallow.

I don't know many Paul supporters because, obviously, I have not met many. That I know of, of course. This means there are likely not many in my area.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Work on it, someday you will be right.

lol. So how many guesses do I get? You sit in your house watching anime all day?

I'm joking... you're just a shill.

Joking again... there just aint many RP supporters around your area.

edit on 24-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Why aren't they out in droves at the voting booths?

Wow, I'm getting all the regulars huh? When is OutKast Searcher gonna show up? You better buzz him or he'll be late to the party.

We all know why... the entire system is rigged. Flame away essay...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Truthfully I hope Ron Paul doesn't win. I do not want to see another Presidential assassination; and if he wins, that is what will happen.

The cabal do not tolerate men of integrity in the White House.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

I don't know about the whole world, but I live in America and i have only ever met one supporter in person.

edit on 24-4-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

That's strange because I've never met a Romney supporter, and even some of the Obama supporters I know are starting to think about voting for Ron Paul.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Truthfully I hope Ron Paul doesn't win. I do not want to see another Presidential assassination; and if he wins, that is what will happen.

That wont happen, not after Kennedy. The reaction would be too large for them to handle, and they know it. People would be absolutely fed up. After all this time they finally get a decent President and he gets assassinated... the protests and dissent would be so hardcore it would be unfathomable. They wouldn't risk it. What they would do however, is hoax another terrorist attack to make it look like Paul's foreign policies are flawed and at the same time put Paul in an extremely difficult situation of deciding what to do about it.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I will put this as plainly as I can, I am Canadian and
Ron Paul gives me hope in America.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
As of this election, I have met NO Romney, Gingrich or Santorum supporters in either state I frequent.
I met one Obama supporter who said they would not vote for him again because "that 'n-word' lied to everyone", and over 40 CLOSE friends who are all excited about voting for Ron Paul, regardless if they have to pencil him in or not.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Why don't you tell me when Ron Paul is going to pull this miracle instead of flame-baiting people? In fact, when are Ron Paul supporters going to wake up and realize that he is DONE? The Republican Party is DONE. This country is TOAST if people STILL think that electing either party will improve their plight.

You can't have a thread and then dictate who can and cannot post in it. Too bad if you don't like my input. You never had a choice.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

I believe Dr. Paul knows that, and has accepted the possibility, which just adds to his growing list of reasons to invest your hope.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The whole world is NOT behind Ron Paul. He won't even get his parties nomination.

I am not surprised and relieved, as the last thing the US needs is "US Libertarianism".

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by The SwordIn fact, when are Ron Paul supporters going to wake up and realize that he is DONE? The Republican Party is DONE.

Who cares about the Republicrat party? Not me. My support of Ron Paul is based on principle, not whether he can or can't win or what party he belongs to.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

In fact, when are Ron Paul supporters going to wake up and realize that he is DONE?

When you believe it's over, it's over. When you have hope, there's hope. I made a post about this in a recent thread actually. Your attitude is pathetic, and isn't convincing anyone.

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
The most ridiculous things I read on ATS is when someone says "I want to vote for Ron Paul but I don't think he'll win so I'll just vote for some one else".... I mean seriously, those types of people must be brain dead. Of course he wont win if his supporters don't even vote for him morons. The more people which think in this frame of mind, the lesser chance Ron Paul has of winning. If you would show some CONSISTENCY and vote according to what your heart is telling you, then Ron Paul will have a chance at winning the Presidency. Stay strong and stand your grand like a real man/women until the very end. That is what Ron Paul would do.

You can't have a thread and then dictate who can and cannot post in it. Too bad if you don't like my input. You never had a choice.

Quote me saying you can't post here. I was simply amazed I was getting all the regular Ron Paul haters. I didn't say "get out of here". In fact I said give the rest of your team a buzz.

edit on 24-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Maybe you should keep up with the real news. Just this week his supporters have taken MN, Iowa, half of MO and the list goes on. While the nay sayers sit home and complain. Ron Paul supporters are active and making the impossible happen. Can't never did do nothing.as they say. We are taking this all the way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join