It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lieberman Warns Israel's PM: Egypt Bigger Threat Than Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Lieberman Warns Netanyahu Egypt More Dangerous than Iran

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman has warned Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu that Egypt presents more of a security danger than Iran.

“We have to be prepared for all possibilities,” the Foreign Minister warned the Prime Minister. He suggested that the IDF create three or four southern divisions in the wake of a social and economic deterioration in Egypt and the increasing number of Egyptian troops in the Sinai Peninsula.

I wonder if the suggestion secretly has anything to do with this?

Egypt scraps Israel gas supply deal

Egypt's state-owned gas company says it has scrapped a controversial deal which supplies Israel with 40% of its natural gas at lower than market prices.

Maybe not. The latter was reported the day after the former, but given the nature of international politics and the oil/gas connection, I have to wonder...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sorry, this is the US political forum. My bad. How do I move it?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

Most Egyptians are as dumb as headless chickens.....

Iranians are for the most part very intelligent and well educated!

hello!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

My own point was that Egypt's more or less only "dangerous" to the Israelis money/resources. I'm not going to begin to claim either Iran or Egypt is a more formidable foe of Israel. I personally think Israel is Israel's biggest threat, or more specifically, Netanyahu.

top topics

join