It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw a ghost the other night it was life changing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Download the ghost radar app and see if it responds.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I don't believe ghosts are dead people rather I believe when encountering a ghost its some kind of time warp, possibly influenced by the Earth's magnetic field or fluxuating ley lines.

That's why ghosts tend to appear as smoke or mist, because we're seeing them through some type of time distortion. They're not dead, they're alive "in their own time" and we're just getting a quick glimpse of that time due to the temporary time distortion. It could be past AND/OR future moments we're witnessing.
Just my theory.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by amongus

"Gettysburg. Since you live close to it, you'd think you'd know how it's spelled."

Are you saying since he miss spelt gettysburg that you doubt he lives nearby? I wouldn't* be so hard on him, g and h are side by side on the keyboard.

Lol I have no excuse for my typo

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 24-4-2012 by strafgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

My bad I'm so use to putting a h at the end of any town with burg at the end, the Flyers and Penguins series just ended in the Stanley Cup playoffs and I've been typing Pittsburgh alot

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
reply to post by amongus

My bad I'm so use to putting a h at the end of any town with burg at the end, the Flyers and Penguins series just ended in the Stanley Cup playoffs and I've been typing Pittsburgh alot

All good lol

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

Sounds interesting I always wondered about that, it could've been a time distortion. Seems like alot of weird things have been going on around the globe lately.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Neat experience!

s&f for sharing.

I have nothing else to add

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I'm sure the figure was actually there fully formed except for the ends of his four limbs. I could stay up till sunrise on anyday before I start getting tired, 12:00 is usaully when I head out for the night so it wasn't from exhaustion because thats what I thought at first too. I don't know whether it was smoke or not but whatever was surrounding him had the consistency of smoke or a haze. Could even say it looked like an Aura around him but he was all gray in color. He was fully composed of whatever was swirling around him just denser where his body was, he was still see through though, he was definitely not completely solid.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

Where you smoking? The only time I encountered smoke was when I summoned a demon at age 14. It was very small and a cross over between smoke and chalk dust.

I got rid of it so luckely can't give you any details, other then that it was a daily demon (I guess Saturday).

Anyway, I think it was a recording of a prior event or maybe a glimps into a parallel universe.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Good, now you cannot deny the spirituality of another realm

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

Neat encounter. I had one years ago that really freaked me out. Now, I just deal with what comes along. The previous one spoke to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

That's one of the reasons I looked up I wasn't smoking at the time so a cloud blowing through my room seemed pretty unusaul to me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join