It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There was another Einstein, he was french, his name was Hatem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hi, my first official post. (PS: bare with me, im french canadian, english my third language, and Hatem is french from france)

It will be short but i will follow in the days or weeks after, with other translations on this subject that i came across by a friend. So since it is french, I tryed to find a translation already done somewhere on the internet but i couldnt, so for the sake of ATS I will try to the best of my knowledge to translate the videos I have found of this French Einstein.

I havent completed my research on this incredible character, I tryed to take contact with Leon Raoul Hatem but the email I have got my hand on his website doesnt seem to work anymore, so this will wait. I will try to regroup together all the information i can get my hands on and translate it because i find it more then interresting.

So here is the first video that I will translate for you:

www.dailymotion.com...

leon raoul hatem

nothing happens today because nothing want something to happen...

one thing is certain, if it wasnt for my wife i wouldnt have found the secret of the universe. *laff

text: leon raoul hatem, the universe watchmaker

a movie by jean-yves bilien

(experiment 1)

well here, this curious experiment, represent the earth here and the moon the small one at the bottom.

i had 12 years old, without braggin, when i wanted to demonstrate that newton law were flawed.

because newton say that the earth and the moon attract one an other by gravitation, ok gravitation he has this one right but it still isnt gravitation but

and that they are put into orbit with a with a initial speed (probably more like energy) just like a *launch, slingshot ,canon even a huge berta
if you want

and im certain it is totally false. you cannot find a perfect balance betwen the earth and the moon simply on a launch*

because if i touch just a lil bit the earth, the moon goes flying

there is no stability and balance in this state.

i just have to touch a lil bit the earth and the moon goes away, almost didnt touch the earth.

so this balance is impossible.

what he say is that what is shown here is like two ball one on top of the other, they cannot be balanced, it doesnt exist.

there is too much attraction on this side then the other side. and if i just touch the earth, the moon go away

so there is no stable balance. that is why at the age of 12 i was opposed to this law and that it wasnt working this way. so i said we cant, we cant continu to go in this way

so i started to be opposed to physics. i had 12 years old and i continu still today and i have 85 years old.

and i say no the laws of newton are still wrong and it cant work.

trying today to propose a new system to science and physic is almost impossible

but i will still try to do it for you

because it is very interesting to know that the universe stand on 3 foot rather then only 2 foot, so not on a binary system but a trinary system.

so three variable, there can only be three variable, if you only have 2 variable (or 2 foot) you cant stand

like a chair with 2 foot cant stand, you need at least 3 foot. so with 2 variable isnt enough

so for today tochange a system that root back to 300 years, its been 320 years that they defend this system

because its newton!

ok newton he was genius, nah he wasnt, newton was a brilliant physicist but not a genius

and newton traped science, for 320 years newton has trap science

and they cant break free from this system, 6 billion people believe in this system

and its heartbreaking to see how people can be totally wrong in a system like that.

we think that it work like that you get 'gravitation' with a initial launch (orbit)

like a kick in the butt, an elastic, a sling shot, it cannt work

it is essential to establish the universal mechanic on a formidable intelligence, a conscience, almost a will, almost god! nah not god

only a principle of creation you will see

this creator principle that will explain without doubt, a part of newton mechanic

(huge wheel experiment 2)

here we have a planetary system

the planetorium, magnetic, with a central sun that i will then start with a small motor

once the motor with start, the sun with start to turn, in rotation, and then when he start spinning will have other planets follow him like the earth and moon

the earth and moon that are itself in a orbital rotation

here a binary star system, with both stars spin around each other and here is just a magnet

it only need the sun to start spinning for it to have other planet around him follow

considering that not only the sun leads planet but it is also the same for the earth

because there is a balance in the galaxy and every planet turn synchronously around each others

so i will start the motor and the sun will spin

i will say that there is only magnet that can affect the planets orbiting this sun

like in every system and every other galaxies

here is saturn with his ring, its just a place holder that i use for balacing the structure

so as long as the sun will spin, it will leads his surroundings.

so if i come back in eight days it will still spin his surroundings because when a magnet turn, the force that they emit will balance to each other and orbit will form.

except when there is need to intervene, just like when magnetic pole turn

in space, object rotate like this

(experience 3)

so to show you how a planet rotate, it isnt complicated.

you simply need to know where the axis of rotation is but that the magnetic pole is here for example in diagonal, so it make the axis rotate,

and show alternately his pole to the sun. north pole, south pole, north pole, south pole, just like that, infinitely

its just like a crank, with magnetic poles, and it produce reconciliation, distance, reconciliation, distance (gravitation, degravitation) synchronized.

and it is that system, that produce the energy, the energy of the sun and others, just like the atoms energy, or like energy that we can produce

because we have movement of gravitation and degravitation successive, approach, distance, approach, distance.

when pole attract each other they accelerate and then they slow down and decelerate, they dont attract each other anymore, they dont just stop attract each other but they break the acceleration as well, that is whats incredible.

they attract with violence here and then they slowly decelerate, or simply put degravitation, attraction, degravitation, attraction ,degravitation

this is what happen with this crank with the polarity when i turn these magnetic poles, just like any other planet polarities

you see

its not complicated, the north pole turn around the axis here and the south also turn around the axis here, in successive order. like a crank, planet to planets

they are synchronize movements. you cant have something else.

when you move a magnet, automaticly other magnet react to it. in relation to the first magnet that moved. automaticly, we cant avoid this reaction

so why not admit to something so simple, that is so rudimentary, elementary, so the rotation here it is.

find this movie on ...com

edit on 24-4-2012 by skywalk because: (no reason given)

link   
And here the second video that i will translate has 17 parts and touch almost every aspect of scien and physics.

www.youtube.com...

Here Hatem demonstrate a free energy invention that he created

www.youtube.com...

Also more experiments with free energy, and one of my friend is currently trying to duplicate that free energy device and right now its leading us to believe that, it indeed work as intended.

I would like to also say that im no way a expert, scientist, physicist or anything of that matter, im just a seeker, i dont really care who is right or wrong, im only here to discuss what should be true or is.

Please excuse me for my terribad english but i think for a 15 minutes work, my translation is OK. hope its a nice read.

And i will translate the other interresting videos in the days later in my reserved posts.

Btw the title of my thread, i just used the title of the video i have seen, duplicate video. and i found that title somewhat more interresting

official leon raoul hatem website:
www.hatem.com...

leon raoul hatem discoveries:
www.hatem.com...

a leon raoul hatem video playlist:
www.dailymotion.com...

leon raoul hatem magnet motor explanation:
www.rexresearch.com...

another article about leon raoul hatem:
ecoledevie.fr...

edit on 23-4-2012 by skywalk because: reserved2

edit on 24-4-2012 by skywalk because: title explanation

link   
reserved2

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reserved3

link   
reserved4

link   
reserved5

link   
reserved6

link   
reserved7

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

maybe your first and last post? I'll reserve my opinion for later.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

you can reply to this already if you want, i link the next videos i will translate because im interrested on the subject, maybe some other people here have read about it and i would like to share.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

"Gravitating" towards an even easier translation:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
If I am having a difficult time following these ideas you have translated, I am sure others are as well. I applaud you for taking the time to do this, but I could only follow the broken sentences so far. What would be ideal is to have someone who understands what this theory proposes, and also speaks fluent English, translate the basic gist of this man's ideas.

I understand that he disagrees with Newton's theory of gravitation, and also says Newton wasn't a genius. I have to disagree with that. Newton did not just come up with the "idea" of gravitation, he showed how it worked mathematically. That is a huge difference. His development of part of the calculus constitutes him as a genius imo, but he went on to accomplish much more than this.

Since I do not grasp the theories that are being presented in this post, I will have to settle for asking a couple of questions. First, has this man developed a mathematical description of his theory, which can be used to make useful predictions as well as explain the movements of planets, etc? And second, have any physicists actually seriously looked at his work?

It is coincidental that I believe Einstein got it wrong, partially at least, therefore I have always been interested in finding new theories to explain the stuff we already know, as well as expanding our knowledge by being useful to explain what we don't understand. I thought I had at last found it in the elegance of the theory of Reciprocity, by Larson, but now I am not so sure. I have looked at other non-mainstream ideas, such as E8 theory, but most of the concepts of all of these ideas will at some point surpass my knowledge and understanding. Anyway, thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

yes here but i havent finished reading this currently trying to translate some more stuff.

www.hatem.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
also the reason he has no mathematical way of describing his theory into one sentence is because its a theory that apply to everything in the universe. every stars, planets, suns, atoms, almost everything, that's why I say bare with me and wait for me to translate this documentary in 17 parts, I haven't found any translation or partial translation as you call it anywhere on internet and even as a none-scientist, I find what he says more then interesting.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

yeah i like these symbols that shows here and there during human history
very nice

top topics

join