It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rob Dyrdek thinks he's visited the Aliens and has Alien DNA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I got a good laugh out of this episode of Fantasy Factory, throughout the whole episode Robs completely set on the belief that he's been chosen by aliens to help spread their message or has been in direct contact with them. And I honestly don't doubt that.
He's one guy that could spread a message if he choose to and let me tell you alot of people would listen to him he can be very convincing. He even built a landing pad for them on his roof. Here's a short interview with him and some pictures from the episode:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Someone's trying a little too hard to get probed...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

Every time I hear someone talk about having alien DNA inside them, I can't help but hear that awful awful pickup line:

Do you have any Irish/Italian/Greek/German/whatever in you? No? Would you like to?
in this case it'd be 'alien'.

edit on 23-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
lol. This guy is a really good skater. But I still think he is really annoying. lol

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Uhhhh, those alien images are from the board company that sponsors him. Nothing too crazy about that...they are called Alien Workshop afterall.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Well I've known that, part of the episode is of him getting to buy back alien workshop which he helped create.

He starts going off about how Alien influence lead him to that event, I'm taking it as a joke but he seems pretty serious about aliens existing now.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Brandon88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I just got done watching that episode and although he was joking around, I believe it raised a few eyebrows. I want that alien shirt he was wearing!

Plus, I'm totally in love with Chanel "West Coast".

edit on 24-4-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
I just got done watching that episode and although he was joking around, I believe it raised a few eyebrows. I want that alien shirt he was wearing!

Plus, I'm totally in love with Chanel "West Coast".

edit on 24-4-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

I think Rob is open to the thought of Aliens. He prolly believes this.

he does not sound like hes joking around. In fact he sounds a little shy or embarassed.

Thats not how he acts on his show.
Hes always balls out.

Who is Riley Martin?

I remember an episode on "Rob and Black" where they tried to time travel.

Oh. Chanel "West Coast" needs to elevate her rhyme skills.
edit on 24-4-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Here's Riley Martin's website www.rileymartin.com... He's of Native American descent who says hes been taken by aliens to a mothership near saturn. He's has hypnosis sessions and admitted to really seeing alien craft following him.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Where did Rob Dyrdek come from? (I know he was a good skater.. that's all) Not hating, just curious because I never heard of him but all of a sudden he has like 2 or 3 tv shows.

Chanel is beautiful.. however that laugh of her is annoying.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

He did shoe design for DC shoes that what really kicked started his career after that he started buying up companies, a record label and a skate shop as well as alot of other investments. You could just say hes an entrepreneur hes done alot in a short period of time.

Dyrdek is sponsored by DC Shoes, Alien Workshop, silver trucks, and Monster Energy. Dyrdek's properties include 'Wild Grinders', Street League Skateboarding, The Rob Dyrdek Foundation and Megahorse Racing. In addition, Dyrdek has partnerships with various brands including Bill My Parents, ISX(TM) (Instant Scoring Experience) and DTA Rogue Status with musician Travis Barker.
'Wild Grinders', a fictional cartoon skate crew, is Dyrdek's first venture into toys based on him and his group of childhood skateboarding friends. The line consists of six characters.
Dyrdek also pioneered the iSX, Instant Scoring Experience, which he hopes will revolutionize the way skate competitions are held. He is the creator of the Street League Skateboarding - a professional skateboarding contest offering the largest prize purse in skateboarding history and is also broadcasted live on ESPN and ESPN2.
Dyrdek also has his own signature TAG Body Spray scent called Make Moves. A fraction of the profit will go to his charity organization, The Rob Dyrdek Foundation.
Rob has also partnered with Chevrolet for the launch of the new Chevy Sonic. As part of the launch campaign, Rob performed a "kickflip" with a Sonic which was a full 360 degree rotation off a ramp and over the world's record largest skateboard which he also created. He performed the stunt at Six Flags Magic Mountain.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Its strange as a non con, I can sometimes guess for whatever reason, other non cons. Rob Dyrdek is another non con. I wonder really how many non telepathics are really out there since we are supposedly a minority.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Whats a non con?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
reply to post by strangedays

Whats a non con?

A sleeping or not "awake" person. One who is non conscious (also called a low degree of consciousness). One who can broadcast thoughts but cannot read/interpret return thoughts. One who "reads lips" and internalizes information by audio/visual sources rather than learning telepathically.

Does that help?

new topics

top topics

join