It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Time to Ban Vaccines Once and For All?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe

Originally posted by mayabong
Never got my kid vaccinated he is 2 now. He's never been sick really but all his vaccinated friends seem to always be in perpetual sickness. Not sure if it has anything to do with vaccines though
edit on 24-4-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

Thats good to hear

Trouble is, illness is subject - I noticed you didnt say he had never been sick, but actually said never been sick "really", so i'm guessing there have been bugs or sniffles at least? After two years, we can hardly deduce someones predisposition to illness and how do you know the other kids' parents don't actually think their kids are actually quite healthy....too subjective to use as evidence I feel.

I agree, just stating my first 2 years so far. No he's never really had a fever or anything.. just sniffles sometimes maybe.. all the other kids seem to be in and out of the doctors office. You're right though not a measure of weather vaccines are good or bad.

I just could not inject my kid with with god knows what, because someone tells me its safe. As seen MANY times before in this medical industry, todays "safe" and "approved" product could be pulled off the shelf tomorrow.

I realize alot of parents who've injected their kids with vaccines get very defensive cause they don't want to seem like bad parents. I don't think they are bad parents, noone wants to hurt their kid and their intentions are good.
edit on 24-4-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
See you are a prefect example of someone just repeating the generational brainwashing never having done any research yourself. THERE IS IS NO EVIDENCE VACCINES WORK PERIOD! Their own data proves it. I edited my previous posts read it again you might learn something if you are actually interested in truth.

Hogwash.

Vaccines have stopped the spread and smallpox has been eliminated worldwide, and cases of polio, measles, pertussis, diphtheria, and Hib are at all-time lows. For every piece of evidence you can show showing they are useless, i can bring up 10 showing they are not. While i dont deny there can be side effects, the risk more often than not outweighs the alternative.

Parents like you who are so afraid to immunize their children are starting to cause measles to emerge again. Paranoia is unhealthy. As an above poster mentioned, not everything is a conspiracy. And at the end of the day, unless im mistaken, no one is forcing anyone to get immunized in the western world.

When the swine flu scare was around i decided against getting my vaccine. But that was MY choice. Dont you dare take that away from me. While you demand the right to refuse it, i demand the right to get it if i feel its right for me. The important thing here is no one is being forced. If the government decided everyone must get them and forced them upon us, i would easily take your side.

edit on 24-4-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

See you are a prefect example of someone just repeating the generational brainwashing never having done any research yourself. THERE IS IS NO EVIDENCE VACCINES WORK PERIOD! Their own data proves it. I edited my previous posts read it again you might learn something if you are actually interested in truth.

So a 99% reduction in the number of diagnosed cases is not evidence?

99% Decline in Diagnosis

It's very easy to label people who disagree with you as brainwashed. If you are unprepared to acknowledge research and statistics from across the world, from the last 50 years then I would suggest you stop making such baseless accusations

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It should NOT be banned, but the people should be able to make informed decisions based on truth, and the market will then determine if they should exist or not. Just like everything.

My son, at 2 years old, remains UN-vaccinated, and will be as long as I can make it so. He has zero allergies, zero health problems, an incredible immune system that can deal with colds and other issues in record time, and he is 100% good to go most of the time in life. I am blessed!

Contrastingly, I watched at an early age my cousin who had a Pertussis vaccine just prior, actually GET Pertussis, and then end up with Autism that has ruined his life.

I have read just about every book I can on the subject, and I have paid attention to the legal proceedings occurring just recently, and how previously ostracized doctors against vaccines are now getting to turn the tables on their attackers. If you are not going to vaccinate, that is a choice you should be able to make without ANY repercussions or accusations of how you wish to take care of your child. And if everyone makes that decision and the vaccine companies die because of it, well that's FREE MARKET at its finest.

To those who are pro-vaccine, fine. But DO NOT attack others for their decision not to. YOU are NOT correct just because you believe they are good for the world. Like all drugs, there are side effects and unintended consequences. Like all drugs, not taking them may result in you having issues in life. It is a decision, one that should be respected as a FREE WILL choice, without anybody chastising another.

For those wanting to know more, do your research on the subject, especially on the insider information dealing with the money-laundering suit that occurred recently between one doctor who was avidly pro-vaccine and was later found guilty of taking money from vaccine companies to have his viewpoint.

edit on 24-4-2012 by fourthmeal because: forgot to put the "UN" in there.

edit on 24-4-2012 by fourthmeal because: forgot to put the age of my son in there

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

I appreciate your concern over Big Pharma, but I feel it must be seen as a necessary evil. Research into vaccines, drugs etc costs billions, even with the best of intentions - its only the 'big' companies that could support it and afford it.

With a big company comes more staff, more departments, more mistakes...thats inevitable - but unfortunately so is the fact that to make any kind of breakthrough or sustain any major vaccination program would bankrupt most lesser companies (as well as lesser countries)!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Thank you for your replies. I am not persuaded by your research to be willing to roll the dice at this point and hope that nutrition and sanitation will offer the protection you hope for in a world where we have more movement between countries than ever before. I think you provide valuable information but I see a lot of speculation presented as facts as well. There is a balancing act to be considered in this subject. We should have rights of course, but everyone is part of society and there is such a thing as doing the best thing for all. I respect your opinion that you believe the best thing for all is to forego all vaccines but for now my opinion is that health disasters of epic proportions will occur if your wishes were to become reality. My opinion is that your beliefs fit in a perfect world where the overwhelming majority of people are very healthy, are not compromised in any way by chemicals, prescription drugs, recreational drugs, excessive alcohol, lack of sleep, overweight, etc. etc. That perfect world is not here, not in the U.S.A., not anywhere.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
ComeFindMe,

If the regulation was working, then yes, these companies could be used for good. Whereas now we're got a situation where they are a parasite to humanity, they are injecting us with illnesses that they then go to profit from, such as Diabetes Type 1 and Cancer. In the current situation where they are regulating themselves, we would be infinitely better off without them

Originally posted by ComeFindMe

I appreciate your concern over Big Pharma, but I feel it must be seen as a necessary evil. Research into vaccines, drugs etc costs billions, even with the best of intentions - its only the 'big' companies that could support it and afford it.

With a big company comes more staff, more departments, more mistakes...thats inevitable - but unfortunately so is the fact that to make any kind of breakthrough or sustain any major vaccination program would bankrupt most lesser companies (as well as lesser countries)!

edit on 24-4-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by fictitious
But forcing certain healthcare is ok, right? What about the government basically forcing everyone TO get immunized? It's ok for the government to do that because THEY say it's beneficial, but you don't like the idea of "forcing others to follow the lead" regarding banning them? Interesting logic.

Im sorry, which country are you in that you are "forced" to get immunized?

I said basically forced by the way. In the USA children that attend public schools are required to have all their vaccinations to attend school. In some cases, only a religious reason to opt out can be used. Just saying "no I don't want my child to get one" isn't good enough. Also healthcare workers are required in most hospitals to have all of their vaccinations or they could either loose their job or not be hired. Individuals working in pharma labs also are told the same. Many child care workers in day cares are required to have them too for the most part.

If you live in the US and don't already see this, then you must not read much posted on ATS or live under a rock - in which case I'm jealous if you do.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thanks for posting TZela, I respect your opinions, I was once at a similar stage of belief to yourself.

TZela "I am not persuaded by your research to be willing to roll the dice at this point"

Vaccines are rolling the dice too, so anyone who vaccinates is still rolling a dice

TZela "My opinion is that your beliefs fit in a perfect world where the overwhelming majority of people are very healthy, are not compromised in any way by chemicals, prescription drugs, recreational drugs, excessive alcohol, lack of sleep, overweight, etc. etc. That perfect world is not here, not in the U.S.A., not anywhere. "

The safest person to vaccinate is a healthy person, it is when people are not healthy that it becomes more dangerous. If we are vaccinating someone who is malnourished or on prescription/recreational drugs, the risk of vaccine damage is far higher.

Originally posted by TZela

I am not persuaded by your research to be willing to roll the dice at this point and hope that nutrition and sanitation will offer the protection you hope for in a world where we have more movement between countries than ever before. I think you provide valuable information but I see a lot of speculation presented as facts as well. There is a balancing act to be considered in this subject. We should have rights of course, but everyone is part of society and there is such a thing as doing the best thing for all. I respect your opinion that you believe the best thing for all is to forego all vaccines but for now my opinion is that health disasters of epic proportions will occur if your wishes were to become reality. My opinion is that your beliefs fit in a perfect world where the overwhelming majority of people are very healthy, are not compromised in any way by chemicals, prescription drugs, recreational drugs, excessive alcohol, lack of sleep, overweight, etc. etc. That perfect world is not here, not in the U.S.A., not anywhere.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

But forcing certain healthcare is ok, right? What about the government basically forcing everyone TO get immunized? It's ok for the government to do that because THEY say it's beneficial, but you don't like the idea of "forcing others to follow the lead" regarding banning them? Interesting logic.

I said basically forced by the way. In the USA children that attend public schools are required to have all their vaccinations to attend school. In some cases, only a religious reason to opt out can be used. Just saying "no I don't want my child to get one" isn't good enough. Also healthcare workers are required in most hospitals to have all of their vaccinations or they could either loose their job or not be hired. Individuals working in pharma labs also are told the same. Many child care workers in day cares are required to have them too for the most part.

This retired vaccine researcher says he would move out of the state rather than get his own children vaccinated. On a personal level I'd be willing to move to the other side of the planet to avoid my kids being vaccinated.

Retired Vax Scientist Would Never Vaccinate His Kids "If I had a child now, the last thing I would allow is vaccination." -Retired Vaccine Researcher to Jon Rappoport
www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thank you for this post fourthmeal, some excellent information

Originally posted by fourthmeal
It should NOT be banned, but the people should be able to make informed decisions based on truth, and the market will then determine if they should exist or not. Just like everything.

My son, at 2 years old, remains UN-vaccinated, and will be as long as I can make it so. He has zero allergies, zero health problems, an incredible immune system that can deal with colds and other issues in record time, and he is 100% good to go most of the time in life. I am blessed!

Contrastingly, I watched at an early age my cousin who had a Pertussis vaccine just prior, actually GET Pertussis, and then end up with Autism that has ruined his life.

I have read just about every book I can on the subject, and I have paid attention to the legal proceedings occurring just recently, and how previously ostracized doctors against vaccines are now getting to turn the tables on their attackers. If you are not going to vaccinate, that is a choice you should be able to make without ANY repercussions or accusations of how you wish to take care of your child. And if everyone makes that decision and the vaccine companies die because of it, well that's FREE MARKET at its finest.

To those who are pro-vaccine, fine. But DO NOT attack others for their decision not to. YOU are NOT correct just because you believe they are good for the world. Like all drugs, there are side effects and unintended consequences. Like all drugs, not taking them may result in you having issues in life. It is a decision, one that should be respected as a FREE WILL choice, without anybody chastising another.

For those wanting to know more, do your research on the subject, especially on the insider information dealing with the money-laundering suit that occurred recently between one doctor who was avidly pro-vaccine and was later found guilty of taking money from vaccine companies to have his viewpoint.

edit on 24-4-2012 by fourthmeal because: forgot to put the "UN" in there.

edit on 24-4-2012 by fourthmeal because: forgot to put the age of my son in there

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

you and people like you, should abandon all forms of vaccines for yourself and any children you have. society needs to cull the herd, and what better way to eliminate illogical and irrational thinking, than by the very suggestion you propose

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You are correct. To avoid them sticking my son at the hospital, I had to tell them that I was a Gnostic. Whatever it takes to get them out of my face with that stuff.

When it comes time for school, I'm going to have a battle. I figure one of three things will happen. 1. We'll have the freedom back and I'll be able to make the decision 2. Vaccines will be discovered for what they really are, and it won't be an issue anymore, or 3. We'll have a Police State, and I'll have to figure something out. If he does get forced to have them, we'll prep him with high vitamin doses and heavy-metal reduction therapies to counter-act the side effects as much as humanly possible.

Let's just say that if it comes to 3., I also plan to be armed and defending my country aggressively.

If you live in the US and don't already see this, then you must not read much posted on ATS or live under a rock - in which case I'm jealous if you do.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Vaccines have stopped the spread and smallpox has been eliminated worldwide, and cases of polio, measles, pertussis, diphtheria, and Hib are at all-time lows.

nightbringr,

I would strongly recommend you research this, you'll find some surprising results when you look up the exact timeline of disease eradication and compare that to the timeline of mass vaccination. The Vaccine Industry wrongly takes credit for eradication's which were clearly unrelated to their vaccines, as they had already occurred prior to the vaccination programs.

If you're interested, move forward to 52 minutes 20 in this documentary

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

you and people like you, should abandon all forms of vaccines for yourself and any children you have. society needs to cull the herd, and what better way to eliminate illogical and irrational thinking, than by the very suggestion you propose

How is the human race still alive then jimmyx? We didn't use to have vaccines, surely we should have gone extinct. Basic logic

As for me being illogical, I used to compete in Mathematics at the national level, and went on to study Maths in Cambridge, but this is not about me, it's about the facts.

Back onto the topic please

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Him and people like us are actually actively fighting for your right to do what you want instead of have government do what it wants with you.

You must realize and come to an understanding of the fact that, blatantly, the Elite have admitted that they want to reduce human population through vaccines and other measures.

For other countries, being forced to take vaccines (sometimes at gunpoint) has actually caused STERILIZATION in the women.

Do you want this for your own progeny?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I dont live in the USA, thank goodness.

www.cmaj.ca...

This article explains the situation here in Canada. While similar to the US, it varies from province to province, the general rule is that certain immunizations are required, yet the parents may "opt out" for various reasons. A parent may even refuse on ethical grounds.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
fourthmeal,

Thank you, we are here to help others, our work in spreading the message helps to chip away at the propaganda and the myths, which makes it harder for more of our freedoms to be taken away. The system attempted to train others not to listen.

Like you say, those at the top have admitted they want the population right down, these same people control the vaccine industry. It's the easiest way to reduce the cattle.

Originally posted by fourthmeal
reply to post by jimmyx

Him and people like us are actually actively fighting for your right to do what you want instead of have government do what it wants with you.

You must realize and come to an understanding of the fact that, blatantly, the Elite have admitted that they want to reduce human population through vaccines and other measures.

For other countries, being forced to take vaccines (sometimes at gunpoint) has actually caused STERILIZATION in the women.

Do you want this for your own progeny?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Probably one of the best posts in ATS history. Points well researched and backed up. Well done Rubinstein.

The fact of the matter is, the best way to prevent disease is just that...prevention. You feed your body what it needs and it will take care of itself. Sure you can get a disease and it will cost you 7-10 days of discomfort, but that's better than getting a bad reaction to concoction of chemicals that don't belong in your system that could leave you crippled.

Look all of these vaccines contain some kind of aluminum compound such as aluminum phosphate. Aluminum is very toxic to the human body. I urge all of you to look at the work of neuroscientist Dr. Chris Shaw and see what he has found out about aluminum is vaccines:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Retired Vax Scientist Would Never Vaccinate His Kids "If I had a child now, the last thing I would allow is vaccination." -Retired Vaccine Researcher to Jon Rappoport
www.rense.com...

THIS Jon Rappoport?

en.wikipedia.org...

This man was never a vax scientist. He majored in philosophy and is a major conspiracy theory wacko along the lines of David Icke. Is this the guy you put your trust into? Where did you hear he was a vaccination scientist?

EDIT: Did you even read the rense report you posted? Jon Rappoport wasnt even the scientist, he was the reporter reporting the story.

You do also realize that no where in that article does it give the name of the scientist questioned, only a pseudonym? So yeah, i call bulls*it. I could write any article i wanted too, if i dont give sources they dont mean anything. Rense is full of this kind of trash. Sensational story after sensational story, never with any backing proof or facts.
edit on 24-4-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join