It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Time to Ban Vaccines Once and For All?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Wow, you must be mad all the time because that stuff is constantly going on everywhere

Eventually it gets to a point where you have to shut it off, it can be too much once you know what goes on behind the curtains

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

reply to post by QQXXw

That is caused by certain types of foods and also additives in foods and drinks. There are many organic plants that lower sperm count by multiple ways. Same with minerals and vitamins, certain combinations make us healthier but lower sperm counts.

Interesting, are you knowledgeable in the subject? can you provide more detail on it? can you explain to me why
the average sperm count is falling each generation despite the fact that on average people are eating less and less organic food?
edit on 23-4-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

Some say that The Pill gets in the water supply, it's difficult to remove, this is not good for sperm

Medical Expert Says that Contraceptive Pill is Causing Global Rise in Male Infertility
www.lifesitenews.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Have you researched the history of soviet vaccines? The soviets were pioneers in the field of vaccination and vaccine injections were administered at a much higher rate to their citizens in comparison with the rest of the world, it seems that the U.S.A is now trying to catch up to the old soviet vaccination program.

EDIT: excellent find on the pill getting into the water supply, but I don't think its the sole or even the main cause

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

MONEY. Everybody has their hands in everybody elses back pockets. That needs to stop.

Doctors and nurses shouldn't be getting paid per vaccine, but as long as they are we cannot trust their vaccine safety advice

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

If not used sperm is reabsorbed into the body. Some minerals cause us to heal and lower sperm counts by keeping us healthy instead of producing sperm. This can be reversed in a short amount of time by just eating lousy for a little while. Seems eating to healthy can sometimes negatively effect sperm production. I sometimes come upon research articles that address things like this. It's interesting reading. Some day I will actually spend more time researching this. I am more interested in how the sperm/egg re-absorption can possibly extend our life.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I personally think anyone who believes this nonsense should be sectioned. Or at the very least, psychologically screened. Irrational paranoia is a sign of many mental illnesses. The fact is, there is no scientifically valid evidence that vaccines are connected to any ailment except for the occasional allergic reaction. How many of you out there decrying vaccines have had polio? Or smallpox? Quite simply, this kind of talk is actively killing people. In recent years, refusal of vaccines in a number of African and Asian countries has resulted in the reemergence of polio, with approximately 2000 cases in 2009. Luckily for all of us, smallpox has been completely eradicated save for two samples. You can be as high and mighty as you like while you sit in your air-conditioned houses where the most serious illness you have to worry about is the common cold, and deny access to vaccines. But let's see how you react when everyone around you is suffocating from respiratory paralysis, or dying of the black pox, bleeding into their guts and eyes.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
BTW, has anyone here seen those circle charts with all those federal people, comcast, disney, monsanto, FDA, IRS, all those people basically working on the same team, and overlapping each other?
EDIT: its in my signature.
edit on 23-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

Yep, the Venn diagram. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Interweaving webs...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

Have you researched the history of soviet vaccines? The soviets were pioneers in the field of vaccination and vaccine injections were administered at a much higher rate to their citizens in comparison with the rest of the world, it seems that the U.S.A is now trying to catch up to the old soviet vaccination program.

QQXXw, I haven't found information before about Soviet vaccines, despite having obsessively researched vaccines for over a decade. Now that you've mentioned it I'll have a Google and start my research. Thank you too!

The only thing I know off the top of my head is that Merck sent vaccines with Cancer Causing SV40 in to Russia and made jokes about it. www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Well, Prozac is an organic based compound and probably safer than the Sodium Fluoride in water. If it is bonded to organics in the stomach it will not react with the acid so badly and produce the hydrogen fluoride that gives us acid reflux disease. I'll stick to coffee with cream and sugar.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I once believed the same ShadeWolf, so I understand where you're coming from.

You said "The fact is, there is no scientifically valid evidence that vaccines are connected to any ailment except for the occasional allergic reaction" This bit is not hard to disprove, below I've copied some information from earlier in the thread

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"Association between type 1 diabetes and Hib vaccine
"The rise in diabetes, just one potential adverse effect, exceeds the benefit of the vaccine, which has been estimated to prevent seven deaths and 7-26 cases of severe disability per 100 000 children immunised. Even the difference in cases of diabetes between the groups receiving four doses and one dose exceeds the mean expected benefit. Temporal changes in the incidence of diabetes do not explain the differences since there were an extra 31 cases of type 1 diabetes per 100 000 children aged 5-10, and the incidence of diabetes in this group had been stable for about 10 years before this. Furthermore, sharp rises in diabetes have been recorded in the United States and the United Kingdom after the introduction of the haemophilus vaccine."

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Well, Prozac is an organic based compound and probably safer than the Sodium Fluoride in water. If it is bonded to organics in the stomach it will not react with the acid so badly and produce the hydrogen fluoride that gives us acid reflux disease. I'll stick to coffee with cream and sugar.

I'll skip too thanks rickymouse

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
BTW, has anyone here seen those circle charts with all those federal people, comcast, disney, monsanto, FDA, IRS, all those people basically working on the same team, and overlapping each other?
EDIT: its in my signature.
edit on 23-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

Yep, the Venn diagram. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Interweaving webs...

Thank you for sharing that LightSpeedDriver, that is Fantastic...well, at least as evidence it is

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

reply to post by QQXXw

If not used sperm is reabsorbed into the body. Some minerals cause us to heal and lower sperm counts by keeping us healthy instead of producing sperm. This can be reversed in a short amount of time by just eating lousy for a little while. Seems eating to healthy can sometimes negatively effect sperm production. I sometimes come upon research articles that address things like this. It's interesting reading. Some day I will actually spend more time researching this. I am more interested in how the sperm/egg re-absorption can possibly extend our life.

Interesting, are you trying to tell me that all those guys who wack off too much end up with lower sperm counts since the sperm does not get re-absorbed? and I think you are onto something with eating lousy, AFAIK minerals and vitamins play a large role in regulating all kinds of physiological reactions which includes sperm production..thus an excess may result in some physiological reaction responsible for sperm production being shifted to the wrong side...

Can you recommend any quality articles on this subject? I have access to all the biomedical databases so if you got any interesting reading to recommend, send it this way

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
I personally think anyone who believes this nonsense should be sectioned. Or at the very least, psychologically screened. Irrational paranoia is a sign of many mental illnesses.

My advice to you would be to go on empirical evidence rather than belief.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

That was an interesting article. I read it and the lower article also. I didn't look up the reference materials to see if they matched the article because I feel the article is accurate because it sounds like a researchers article. A researchers article is usually full of inconclusive evidence based on conditions. I'd rather read articles like that to figure applicable situations

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

That was an interesting article. I read it and the lower article also. I didn't look up the reference materials to see if they matched the article because I feel the article is accurate because it sounds like a researchers article. A researchers article is usually full of inconclusive evidence based on conditions. I'd rather read articles like that to figure applicable situations

That particular article has been very useful for me over the years, I've got a backup in case it gets removed

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Do you have children OP?

I personally had a family member waste away after a vaccine. Perfectly healthy beforehand, living happily.

I do have children and it is them who I want to protect most of all, as children have such incredibly reactive immune systems. Every immune system is different, they are unpredictable, but especially those of children

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yes, I understand. The point of the question was to see if you're a parent then you can relate to the agony of trying to choose what's best for your child with information flying from all sides. Decision making becomes so much more difficult being a parent, and for me it is certainly not so cut and dry.

I'm sorry to hear about your family member.

Originally posted by Rubinstein

Do you have children OP?

I personally had a family member waste away after a vaccine. Perfectly healthy beforehand, living happily.

I do have children and it is them who I want to protect most of all, as children have such incredibly reactive immune systems. Every immune system is different, they are unpredictable, but especially those of children

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

I just keep articles I find to reread them sometimes if they need secondary research then clean out the favorites folder where they pile up like cord wood if not deleted. I have no reason to save evidence, I'm not doing this to gain fame, I'm researching to find cures for things. If you get caught up in having to protect your knowledge it gives you less time to learn new things that add to your knowledge. Sperm cell production is complicated and it requires balanced body chemistry. Molybdenum is one mineral that can lower sperm production if consumption is high. There are others. To explain this whole thing would take twenty paragraphs full of " if this than that" philosophy. I did a little research to try to find ways to keep kids from getting pregnant without causing any side effects. Simple dietary changes. Teen aged kids avoid the foods that lower the progression of the hormones like a plague though, it'll never work.
My granddaughters choice of foods changed when she started to go into puberty.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
I personally think anyone who believes this nonsense should be sectioned. Or at the very least, psychologically screened. Irrational paranoia is a sign of many mental illnesses. The fact is, there is no scientifically valid evidence that vaccines are connected to any ailment except for the occasional allergic reaction. How many of you out there decrying vaccines have had polio? Or smallpox? Quite simply, this kind of talk is actively killing people. In recent years, refusal of vaccines in a number of African and Asian countries has resulted in the reemergence of polio, with approximately 2000 cases in 2009. Luckily for all of us, smallpox has been completely eradicated save for two samples. You can be as high and mighty as you like while you sit in your air-conditioned houses where the most serious illness you have to worry about is the common cold, and deny access to vaccines. But let's see how you react when everyone around you is suffocating from respiratory paralysis, or dying of the black pox, bleeding into their guts and eyes.

Let's see, we should all be locked up in an institution for thinking differently. Wow, that's quite the facist vision of utopia!
As for banning, I would at least like to see that they are not "compulsory". Let people make an informed decision. There have been recent news articles here on ATS of people being put in prison for "denying their children healthcare" and children being taken away from their parents directly after birth against the parent's will.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join