Is it Time to Ban Vaccines Once and For All?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

On top of that, any doctor who prescribes any of these drugs to a patient without properly warning them of dangerous side effects needs prison time.

Zero tolerance.

From my experience my sons pediatrician totally brushed my questions aside about any potentially bad side effects. That really bothered me. I don't care how bad the side effects might be, I want to know about them. It is my right to have all of the information and for me to try and make an educated decision based of the info in front of me. They are really very pushy about vaccines, but I still dont' think it's nefarious as in they're trying to kill us all. I think it comes down to what it always comes down to. MONEY. Everybody has their hands in everybody elses back pockets. That needs to stop.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It's too late to ban vaccines. People who have been taking some types of vaccines have lost the ability to fight viruses on their own in a manner that will give them broad form protection. Our bodies defense system is extremely complex and very array oriented. They are stuck taking vaccines from now on..

I'm not against all vaccines, some we need. Flue vaccinations and some that we already may have immunity to are the ones I question.

edit on 23-4-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Polio and smallpox are pretty much extinct. Measles, rubella are regional and almost under control. Children are dying because their parents read propaganda and non vaccinations are a trend. Research Pertussis.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein

I completely agree frazzle. Big Phama is out of control, they have revolving doors with the CDC, FDA and WHO, which all need to be shut down. We could then replace them with truly independent agencies.

Yep, all of these need to be history. Another big pet peeve of mine is the insurance industry and how that got tied in with employment, so you're basically locked in or out. Of course I can recall a time when a doctor/patient relationship was exactly that, one on one with no middle man riding herd on everybody. Ah, those were the days.
edit on 23-4-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

seeker11,

I understand where you're coming from, I am glad you chose the single shots. There must be a lot of people in this situation, on the one hand they're hearing the fear-mongering from Big Pharma and it's tentacles, on the other hand they are hearing stories about vaccine damage.

The Pro-Vaccine voice is highly amplified, as it has a bottomless pit of money behind it. There are many studies funded to prove that vaccines are safe, this is an investment, funding is generally an investment. Not many people will fund studies to find problems with vaccines, and when they do find something it generally gets hidden under the carpet, as they don't want to put people off vaccines and decrease profits.

They do not track what happens after vaccination. It would take at least 60 days to prove if a vaccine had initiated MS. We're not even seeing the tip of the iceberg as to the problems that vaccines are causing. I would advise that the far greater risk is in vaccinating than in doing what nature intended and being vaccine free. Even if you're ok now, you might well have SV40 floating about in your blood to surprise you in the future.

Some people will want to vaccinate, for those people here are some important tips which are known to decrease the likelihood of vaccine damage

1. NEVER receive more than ONE vaccine per FORTNIGHT

2. NEVER vaccinate a FIRST BORN child (their immune systems are too powerful to risk vaccinating them)

3. NEVER vaccinate in SUMMER. (immune systems are too powerful in the summer). Ideally go for the Winter.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

On top of that, any doctor who prescribes any of these drugs to a patient without properly warning them of dangerous side effects needs prison time.

Zero tolerance.

From my experience my sons pediatrician totally brushed my questions aside about any potentially bad side effects. That really bothered me. I don't care how bad the side effects might be, I want to know about them. It is my right to have all of the information and for me to try and make an educated decision based of the info in front of me. They are really very pushy about vaccines, but I still dont' think it's nefarious as in they're trying to kill us all. I think it comes down to what it always comes down to. MONEY. Everybody has their hands in everybody elses back pockets. That needs to stop.

About the only way I can think of to avoid all the hassle for the babes is home birth and a naturalist pediatrician. That's probably a step too far for many people, but my two adult grandchildren never suffered any ill effects at all from going that route.

When a doctor prescribes a medication or vaccine, the rule of thumb is to do some online research into it BEFORE taking it. Just the name of the drug + side effects will tell you probably more than you wanted to know. And no, it isn't nefarious on the doctor's part, they simply don't have the time to research all the drugs the pharma sales people have told them were perfectly safe. They should be held accountable though for NOT knowing. You put your life and your children's lives in their hands in good faith.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by seeker11

I think the major recent problems are due to the (deliberate?) contamination of various vaccines but also the mercury content. Mercury is toxic yet they pooh pooh that concern away by saying the amount is so tiny that it is harmless.

Also it's the unknown factors that people are more wary of these days. Unknown nefarious ingredients, possibly some kind of a chip device, etc, etc.

And I think your compromise was a good one.

For sure, we don't want Mercury (thimerosal) crossing the blood-brain barrier. And nor do we want formaldehyde (Carcinogen), Squalene (Gulf War Syndrome) or a virus that's been incubated in the kidney of a diseased African Green Monkey...just to name a few

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by QQXXw

That is caused by certain types of foods and also additives in foods and drinks. There are many organic plants that lower sperm count by multiple ways. Same with minerals and vitamins, certain combinations make us healthier but lower sperm counts.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

I'm with you SoymilkAlaska, completely agree

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The USA will remain fascist as long as it remains a Corporation.

US is a Corporation not a Country
www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
BTW, has anyone here seen those circle charts with all those federal people, comcast, disney, monsanto, FDA, IRS, all those people basically working on the same team, and overlapping each other?

monsanto = disney = government.

they are all the same people.

there should be laws in place that make it illegal for it to be that way.

all those corporations should be strictly independent and not allowed to have foxes guarding their own chicken coops.

it makes me sick.

EDIT: its in my signature.
edit on 23-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Wow, you must be mad all the time because that stuff is constantly going on everywhere

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by QQXXw

That is caused by certain types of foods and also additives in foods and drinks. There are many organic plants that lower sperm count by multiple ways. Same with minerals and vitamins, certain combinations make us healthier but lower sperm counts.

Interesting, are you knowledgeable in the subject? can you provide more detail on it? can you explain to me why
the average sperm count is falling each generation despite the fact that on average people are eating less and less organic food?
edit on 23-4-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-4-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is what I find too seeker11, it always seems like these people are either trying to make the decision for you by withholding information, or that they do they are not aware of the other side of the story.

Originally posted by seeker11

Zero tolerance.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Well I suppose some Prozac would tone down soymilka's angst. Ya think?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

A corporation, yes. The mother of all corporations.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This is an interesting point you have raised rickymouse

For example, it is known that partial chicken pox immunity can be passed from mother to baby through breast milk (assuming she has had chicken pox). This then means that when the baby/child gets chicken pox, they will have it in a milder form. However, now Big Pharma's playing God, who knows what the future will bring, we are destroying a system of protection that has taken thousands of years to evolve.

Originally posted by rickymouse
It's too late to ban vaccines. People who have been taking some types of vaccines have lost the ability to fight viruses on their own in a manner that will give them broad form protection. Our bodies defense system is extremely complex and very array oriented. They are stuck taking vaccines from now on..
edit on 23-4-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
There are many vaccines that are actually causing the illness themselves, like the Oral Polio Vaccine, even the WHO admit this. We've seen the same with whooping cough/Pertussis (like in Australia recently) and we see it all the time with the flu vaccine.

'Nearly all polio outbreaks since 1961 were caused by the oral polio vaccine,'
-Jonas Salk, inventor of the IPV, testifying before a Senate subcommittee

"the live attenuated vaccine virus in the oral polio vaccine (OPV) can cause paralysis - either in the vaccinated child, or in a close contact. Immune deficiency of the recipient may contribute. "
www.patient.co.uk...

Originally posted by kenny71
Polio and smallpox are pretty much extinct. Measles, rubella are regional and almost under control. Children are dying because their parents read propaganda and non vaccinations are a trend. Research Pertussis.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is it frazzle, we're told that we're free, but that's just to make us work harder, like good slaves. Like you say, in the USA people need to work to get their health insurance. They've been injected with disease at birth and are quite possibly still being injected with disease, so it's just a matter of time until they will have real health problems. Then if they survive over 65 and get to retire, it's time for the aluminum flu jabs to take away ones mind and eventually life-savings.

Yep, all of these need to be history. Another big pet peeve of mine is the insurance industry and how that got tied in with employment, so you're basically locked in or out. Of course I can recall a time when a doctor/patient relationship was exactly that, one on one with no middle man riding herd on everybody. Ah, those were the days.
edit on 23-4-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Rubinstein

A corporation, yes. The mother of all corporations.

Indeed, a beast and machine of war

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

reply to post by rickymouse

Well I suppose some Prozac would tone down soymilka's angst. Ya think?

The Fluoride in Prozac does a great job, the same as it does in the water supply, keeping people calm and complacent

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join