It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Time to Ban Vaccines Once and For All?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

It's common sense, just because some pharmaceutics company did not tell you to eat broccoli, it doesn't mean you shouldn't.

You wait on people to tell you to eat your veggies?

Also, question, what is the point of these ''evil'' vaccines, if they are given to regular people like you or I, what effect besides immunity is it supposed to have on us?

I can understand the conspiracy of harming elderly, etc, but regular working people who provide to society, what is the agenda or affect it is supposed to carry out?

Also how do you explain the deaths of people who have been affected by viruses before a vaccine is made to cure it....

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee

It's common sense, just because some pharmaceutics company did not tell you to eat broccoli, it doesn't mean you shouldn't.

You wait on people to tell you to eat your veggies?

Also, question, what is the point of these ''evil'' vaccines, if they are given to regular people like you or I, what effect besides immunity is it supposed to have on us?

I can understand the conspiracy of harming elderly, etc, but regular working people who provide to society, what is the agenda or affect it is supposed to carry out?

Also how do you explain the deaths of people who have been affected by viruses before a vaccine is made to cure it....

I'll take a shot at this one:

Your questions do not follow a logical path but you still asked a question that deserves a very good answer.

That question was,

"Also, question, what is the point of these ''evil'' vaccines, if they are given to regular people like you or I, what effect besides immunity is it supposed to have on us?"

The answer, you may not be happy to learn about. You may also deny it for quite some time, until you do your own research on the topic and allow the truth to open your eyes. It is a hard pill to swallow (pun somewhat intended.)

The answer, in a nutshell: Vaccines are forced down your throat because profit, long-term profit, and eventually the goals of the elite are all answered in one single hit.

Profit for the vaccine
Long term profit for the medical maladies that you will endure as your immune system will now be much more susceptible to allergies, lingering illnesses like diabetes and MS.
Elite goals (as we have already proven beyond a doubt) of reducing the population.

There is an additional goal. It is known that many of the chems in vaccines are capable of dumbing people down. Elite don't want smart people around. Elite want people smart enough to work the machines and run a plant, and dumb enough not to ask questions. They have said so themselves.

Have you ever read "Utopia"?

edit:

I need to add, there is a long-term goal of you needing to believe the process of Problem / Reaction / Solution. This is the major unknown by many. I can explain further if asked.
edit on 25-4-2012 by fourthmeal because: more to add

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

fourthmeal: Pharma and politicians are One. And Pharma is after profits first, and your health somewhere close to dead-last in importance.

Then throw in the insurance industry. And medical colleges. And Big Ag. And govt. regulators. And BANKS. When you put them all together you have a closed, interlocking system which, as you say, exists for profit only at the expense of the people who find themselves harnessed to it. Some don't seem to feel the yoke, but its there.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by imherejusttoread

Ok I will pose it as a question to you about your rights versus what's right with no "shame" attached" to it.

Do you think it is in the best interest for ALL people (staff, patients, the general public) if health care professionals opt out of required vaccinations?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

How do these vaccines allegedly give us diseases, for example, you mention diabetes.

If you did a basic research, or know any thing about diabetes at all, you'll find that it is triggered either by bad food habits, or it is genetic.

It is not some thing you simple contract through a ''vaccine''.

Furthermore, if these vaccines are killing people, as you allege over and over, why has our life span increased? Why is the population increasing...where are the dead people?

Millions upon millions get vaccinated daily. Also, where do doctors play a role in all of this? So all doctors are now some evil corp who give people shots to kill them?

Why aren't you or I dead... I'm sure you've had a vaccine shot before.

Also why are diseases now not as lethal as they used to be, for example, small pox, which used to be lethal, consuming 10000's of lives a year, now doesn't even exist.

You need to look at facts buddy. Not what contently fits in your head.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Mentaqlistbee: I can understand the conspiracy of harming elderly, etc, but regular working people who provide to society, what is the agenda or affect it is supposed to carry out?

Harming the elderly would definitely be evil, I agree, but where would such evil end? Can one be half evil? Remember the statements posted all over this thread from high level people demanding a reduced society. Some of them have called for a 90% reduction in the world's population. The elderly don't represent 90% of the population. But from their viewpoint, there are altogether too many formerly working people drawing unemployment from the few who still are working. Too many "useless eaters", some of whom are demanding their rights back. So if you were the evil emperor and your subjects were rising up against you, what would you do?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The fact is that vaccine damage is not being tracked, this is deliberate, we don't even get to officially see the tip of the iceberg of vaccine damage 'officially'. I see it all around me, but none of it was 'official', at least not until I pushed for investigations. For example, if you wanted to know if a Hep B vaccines was going to cause MS in a patient, you'd have to track them for 60 days post-vaccination. They're not even tracked for 2 days, by the time they go down with MS they'll be told it was caused by "A mystery trigger"...or "it is genetic but it needs a trigger, we will never know what triggered it"

Originally posted by TZela

The facts that exist today show that it is not a balanced trade. Historical evidence and current research bear out the conclusion that the benefit to the overwhelming majority outweighs the actual evidence against vaccines.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
frazzle,

I completely agree that Vitamin C is more important overall for ones immune system, with Vitamin A it's specific for Measles, as it's those with a Vitamin A deficiency who can die or be seriously harmed. I completely agree with what you've said below

Vitamin A for measles in children
summaries.cochrane.org...

Originally posted by frazzle

Rubenstein: just make sure they have enough Vitamin A in their diet, provide supplements if necessary (the vaccine is more expensive than the vitamins), it's infinitely cheaper than paying for vaccines and the illnesses they bring.

I'd say vitamin C would be even more important for the immune system because the body can't manufacture it. And minerals!! There was a doctor by the name of Joel Wallach who wrote a book he called "Dead Doctor's Don't Lie" and not only is it very entertaIning, he makes a good case for the depletion of minerals in the soil (based on a government study way back in the 1930s) being responsible for the rise in diseases of all kinds. Of course he was demonized by the established medical community, but like he asked, why don't cows ever need hip transplants? Well, because we give them salt licks that are full of minerals and trace minerals that aren't in their regular diet. He also pointed out that animal feed contains more nurishment than human baby formula. Well, I suppose that was before the folks who make animal feed started pouring antibiotics and growth hormones and other dead animals into animal feed. But there sure has been a rash of recalled formula.

We have gone so far around the bend on what's healthy and what's not it isn't funny. Now they're feeding us pink slime, for pete's sake.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Our life span has increased because we don't live in the dark ages. We have better nutrition (most the time) and we have better sanitation (CRITICAL), and we don't throw disease-infested pig's heads over each other's castle walls anymore.

There are many parts of the world where the life span has always been extremely long, places like parts of Japan, China, and other secluded areas where they take care of themselves and live off the land.

You are getting defensive about things, why?

Nobody said taking a vaccine will kill you. If you die, you can't be a debt-slave and part of the machine. That's no good, is it?

Population is increasing, but that's natural as we breed. The Elite (as already proven prior) have plans in place to cull this. Hell if you've ever watched a TED conference, you know what I'm talking about.

It is FACT that a vaccine administered to a bunch of poverty-stricken folks in a country nobody wants to hear about in America (Africa) got a vaccine from us, and many of the women who took it are now STERILE.

Diabetes, like all diseases, is an imbalance. I recommend doing research on what causes imbalance within the body.

Your question about doctors? That's simple. They go where the money is, and where they are told. They are educated by the pharm companies themselves. They are also educated in a very specific way, a way that was perfected by brainwashing experts. I hear you groaning, but listen for a second and you'll learn something. Why do medical doctors go through a rigorous process of lack of sleep, excessive working hours, and cram sessions of information? This is not how normal learning occurs. Think about it. Learn the process of how messages can be conveyed in the presence of extreme stress, lack of sleep, and repetition. Come back to me with what you find.

You will find that there are plenty of doctors who have now taken a step back, really researched what they were doing, and now have changed their position on the effectiveness of vaccines. More come everyday. Most just want a good paycheck for their families and most believe they are doing the most good, but there are some that have realized otherwise.

Finally for your last point. I'd like you to look up the number one, number two, and number three killer of all things for human beings, and get back to me.

I've done my research, and if this isn't about attacking someone for not doing theirs, I will continue to participate.

How do these vaccines allegedly give us diseases, for example, you mention diabetes.

If you did a basic research, or know any thing about diabetes at all, you'll find that it is triggered either by bad food habits, or it is genetic.

Furthermore, if these vaccines are killing people, as you allege over and over, why has our life span increased? Why is the population increasing...where are the dead people?

Millions upon millions get vaccinated daily. Also, where do doctors play a role in all of this? So all doctors are now some evil corp who give people shots to kill them?

Why aren't you or I dead... I'm sure you've had a vaccine shot before.

Also why are diseases now not as lethal as they used to be, for example, small pox, which used to be lethal, consuming 10000's of lives a year, now doesn't even exist.

You need to look at facts buddy. Not what contently fits in your head.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

True, I should have added "overall" to that comment about vitamin C.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Mentalistbee,

Mentalistbee It's common sense, just because some pharmaceutics company did not tell you to eat broccoli, it doesn't mean you shouldn't.

'Common Sense' changes throughout the generations, it can be influenced. People used to know not to get into debt, whereas now it's normal.

The reason I mentioned that the Pharms don't tell us about the health benefits of Broccoli, is to point out that their agenda and priority is not to improve our health, but rather to make us dependent on one (or more) of their products, so as they make long-term profit. If they were really interested in helping us, there is all kinds of advice they would be giving, rather than "We have a patented pill to solve that". Trusting Big Pharma's advice is like trusting McDonalds when they tell you that their food is healthy.

Mentalistbee Also how do you explain the deaths of people who have been affected by viruses before a vaccine is made to cure it....

Poor sanitation and nutrition

Mentalistbee Also, question, what is the point of these ''evil'' vaccines, if they are given to regular people like you or I, what effect besides immunity is it supposed to have on us?

There are many reasons, it depends on the vaccine. I agree with all of the excellent points that fourthmeal made above. There is a lot of explanation in the original post at the start of this thread. I'll go through some examples now

- Swine Flu - Destroy developing ovaries of young females, including unborn females (the Elite want the population down by at least 50%)

- HPV - Damage females so as they cannot carry a full-term pregnancy

- Old People Flu Vaccine - Make sure people do not die at home, destroy the brain but not the body so as they get moved into care and their wealth is drained back into the system.

- Hep B in Africa - Inject with HIV to depopulate the land making it easy to grab resources

- General Childhood Vaccines - Injecting with Cancers, knock out part of the brain to stop free-thinking (easier to control), stimulate autoimmune disorders and allergies. The idea is (as fourthmeal said) is to make people easier to control by damaging part of their brain and giving them illnesses which mean they are then locked into the financial system. They don't want you to be able to go and live in a forest without a dependence on their drugs, as if you live in a forest without money, feeding yourself, you are genuinely free. As soon as you're using their money supply (which you need to buy their medications), you are storing the fruits of your labor in their money supply, this then means they can take your fruits away from you at any moment, all they need to do is press PRINT on their money printing machine and the value of your money as been devalued. If you use their money supply, you are enslaved by them.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

They are always finding better ways to sterilize women. Nowadays a little jab will do ya.

During the late 1960s and the early 1970s, a policy of involuntary surgical sterilization was imposed upon Native American women in the United States, usually without their knowledge or consent, by the federally funded Indian Health Service (IHS), then run by the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA).

Read more: Forced Sterilization of Native Americans - Women, Color, Health, and Targeted - JRank Articles encyclopedia.jrank.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
TZela,

Thanks for posting! If the Rubella vaccine itself was completely safe, I would agree with you. However, it contains human DNA from an aborted fetus. Why is this a problem? Ever since these "fetal tissue" vaccines were introduced we've seen a rise in cases of Autism

This reply is an example of taking the "aborted fetal tissue" subject out of context to whip up a frenzied emotional response rather than present the topic including all facts and history. This is not in the spirit of "denying ignorance" when a link or some source provided does not review the entire set of facts, science, and laws surrounding this issue. If you do research outside of the bias anti vaccine websites you will learn there is no human tissue in vaccines and the dna was obtained from 2 abortions in the 1960s.

www.drwile.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Mentalistbee,

Mentalistbee If you did a basic research, or know any thing about diabetes at all, you'll find that it is triggered either by bad food habits, or it is genetic.

You're talking about Type 2 Diabetes which is a lifestyle disease, whereas Type 1 Diabetes is autoimmune. There is very little Type 1 that occurs naturally, but the rates have skyrocketed ever since the start of major vaccination programs.

Here's a great example, look at the way that it's always "Mysterious" if the true cause is vaccines, as they don't want to put us off.

"For reasons that are completely mysterious, however, the incidence of type 1 diabetes has been increasing throughout the globe at rates that range from 3 to 5 percent a year."

Diabetes Mystery: Why Are Type 1 Cases Surging?
www.scientificamerican.com...

Two of the vaccines most likely to induce Diabetes Type 1 are Polio and HIB (Haemophilus influenzae type B). Big Pharma make serious money from Diabetes Type 1

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
"The rise in diabetes, just one potential adverse effect, exceeds the benefit of the vaccine, which has been estimated to prevent seven deaths and 7-26 cases of severe disability per 100 000 children immunised.2 Even the difference in cases of diabetes between the groups receiving four doses and one dose exceeds the mean expected benefit. Temporal changes in the incidence of diabetes do not explain the differences since there were an extra 31 cases of type 1 diabetes per 100 000 children aged 5-10, and the incidence of diabetes in this group had been stable for about 10 years before this.3 Furthermore, sharp rises in diabetes have been recorded in the United States4 and the United Kingdom5 after the introduction of the haemophilus vaccine."

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Mentalistbee Furthermore, if these vaccines are killing people, as you allege over and over, why has our life span increased? Why is the population increasing...where are the dead people?

Out lifespan has increased due to improved nutrition and sanitation, vaccines are countering this, our average lifespan would be far greater without vaccines.

Mentalistbee Millions upon millions get vaccinated daily. Also, where do doctors play a role in all of this? So all doctors are now some evil corp who give people shots to kill them?

The average doctor knows very little about vaccines, they are provided with controlled data from the Pharms and told to administer the vaccines. The GP's do not have their own lab doing experiments to test the safety of the vaccine. They have to trust Big Pharma, the do what they are told, they also make money per vaccine.

Mentalistbee Why aren't you or I dead... I'm sure you've had a vaccine shot before.

Those who died of Cot Death/Crib Death have been killed by vaccines. Everyone's immune system is different, which each of these vaccines X% of people's immune system will do respond in one way, Y% another way, Z% another, etc. Some will die within a week, others become disabled, whereas many will be fine until they go down with cancer 45 years later.

Mentalistbee Also why are diseases now not as lethal as they used to be, for example, small pox, which used to be lethal, consuming 10000's of lives a year, now doesn't even exist.

Nutrition and Sanitation

Mentalistbee You need to look at facts buddy. Not what contently fits in your head.

I've posted up plenty of information in this thread. After today, start looking closely at the people around you, ask them when their "Mysterious" autoimmune illness started, ask if they'd received any vaccines just before. You'll be stunned when you become aware of the vaccine damage all around you, but the majority are oblivious to it

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Do you think it is in the best interest for ALL people (staff, patients, the general public) if health care professionals opt out of required vaccinations?

That would be upto them. Forcing a blanket decision on everyone is tyrannical. If health care professionals don't wish to vaccinate themselves, that's fine. Go to one that does.

I do not arrogate to myself the decision of what's best for everyone because I don't know. I know what's best for me.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
When a virus is grown in something, e.g. fetal tissue, it's incredibly difficult to make sure that no fetal tissue contaminates the vaccines. Then after you've tried not to contaminate the vaccines, it's difficult to test to even know if there was any cross-contamination.

From the article you linked to

"The reason is simple: if you are injected with anything containing tissue from another person, your body will immediately recognize it as an invader and begin attacking it."

This is what we see happening with vaccine-induced Autism, there is some human contamination in these vaccines, some people develop immune responses to the substances in the human tissue, which then leaves our immune system attacking ourselves, and destroying equivalent substances in our own bodies. This is why we're seeing previously healthy children having seizures after vaccination, and eventually becoming Autistic.

Many vaccines are contaminated, this is what Dr Maurice Hilleman (former Merck Vaccine Chief) was saying. It was quite random that he decided to check for Cancer-Causing SV40, who knows what else is in them.

This reply is an example of taking the "aborted fetal tissue" subject out of context to whip up a frenzied emotional response rather than present the topic including all facts and history. This is not in the spirit of "denying ignorance" when a link or some source provided does not review the entire set of facts, science, and laws surrounding this issue. If you do research outside of the bias anti vaccine websites you will learn there is no human tissue in vaccines and the dna was obtained from 2 abortions in the 1960s.

www.drwile.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I remember watching documentaries about this frazzle, it seems to be a recurring theme, though in the past it less subtle than today. One of my friends mentioned the story of the Native American sterilizations, thanks for the link. Today it's all done through Myth. "There's a Pandemic, come and get your vaccines"...or "The rare Cervical Cancer is a big threat, we're coming through the schools with jabs to protect you"...like you say, it's far easier to sterilize today than it once was

Originally posted by frazzle

They are always finding better ways to sterilize women. Nowadays a little jab will do ya.

During the late 1960s and the early 1970s, a policy of involuntary surgical sterilization was imposed upon Native American women in the United States, usually without their knowledge or consent, by the federally funded Indian Health Service (IHS), then run by the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA).

Read more: Forced Sterilization of Native Americans - Women, Color, Health, and Targeted - JRank Articles encyclopedia.jrank.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

So you are hypothesizing that the dna from the aborted fetus cells in the 1960s are causing a proliferation of autism now? Why weren't scores of children autistic from contamination during the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, etc. And on top of this you are claiming additional diseases such as cancer and Type 1 diabetes are caused from the same thing? How do you explain autism, cancer, and diabetes in people who have not been vaccinated?

From what I've been reading the conclusion I am coming to is since there are documented autistic children who have not been vaccinated, then any higher rate of autism detected in vaccinated children would indicate that there is something about the vaccine interacting and triggering the degree of symptoms with a child that already has autism at birth. Perhaps certain people are more genetically predisposed to an exaggerated immune response from a vaccine. If true then a way to screen for autism would be much preferable than to ban or discourage all people from the protection of vaccines.
edit on 25-4-2012 by TZela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

That is 100% correct.

Again, we get to see the Elite's very effective (to the washed) "PROBLEM / REACTION / SOLUTION" routine in action.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join