It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Time to Ban Vaccines Once and For All?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I've always thought
Why would a "western" government want to reduce "western" country population while many of them already have birth/death ratio less than 2 hence dying off. Business?

No question it's poison. I have enough mercury from my fillings. It has to be poison to play with immune system. Probably it's behind majority of auto-immune diseases.
I have first hand proof so I don't need any else. The year I got some nasty military cocktails into my butt I became allergic to grass. And since then my muscles' movement in negative (eccentric) phase is not smooth as it was before. When I go slowly downstairs my legs are kinda shaking. Especially after few cups of coffee. There's more but I can't blame vaccines for everything.
One guy I know became allergic to pot. He loves it so he was sad... When I asked him if he had some vaccines recently, he said he's waiting for second dose of vaccine against tick-borne encephalitis. Of course he used that stuff all the time.
Remember that myelin deficiency is not only behind neuropathy or multiple sclerosis but it's also suspected to be behind schizophrenia.
I think you can became allergic on anything in the time window of induced immune reaction.
Putting that stuff into newborns is absolutely devilish.
If not banned it should have warnings on it like those on cigarettes.

edit on 24/4/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by frazzle

AIDS is the product of either eating Bush Meat...Monkeys Apes or direct body fluid transfer between Human and Monkeys or Great Apes.

HIV and AIDS is the result of the Human Body being infected with a SIMIAN VIRAL INFECTION...and this Virus has Mutated many times since it first infected Humans. REMEMBER....AVIRUS IS NOT ALIVE! It is a snippet of Aminoacids that contains DNA which will only reproduce once penetrating a living Cell wall.

POLIO immunizations had NOTHING to do with it. Split Infinity

Then there is the conspiracy side. I remember a few years back there was a black guy who went to the UN or something with total proof that aids was a man made virus here in the US. Forgot his name, Think he's dead now, too lazy and drunk to look him up. lol.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

when I was 7, my parents never took me for the measles vaccine, but my siblings already had it. I ended up with the measles

And, by George, you survived it. Your immune system at work. Sometimes we just don't give ourselves enough credit. I survived measles, mumps and chicken pox as a kid with no lasting effects other than a few days missed from the brain drain factory. Of course my immune system was probably pretty tough back then from fighting off all the germs from cruddy lake water I'd accidentally swallow in my carefree summertimes.

Stop worrying so much, it'll make you sick.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TooManyTheories

This would be EXTREMELY UNWISE! I travel extensively...and when going to GOD FORSAKEN regions of the Globe...I have to undergo a HUGE number of BOOSTER SHOTS. All immunization is is introducing either a weak or dead version od a Disease into you blood stream so that your immune system can easily identify it.

I personally know...Extermely Healthy and Well Trained individuals who have been rushed in to an area before recieving Booster Shots and come back with all sorts of ailments. I have been doing this for DECADES and I have NEVER had a reaction. This does not mean others may...but not having children immunized...will be a doing that THEY will pay for with their lives by your misunderstanding. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by TooManyTheories

This would be EXTREMELY UNWISE! I travel extensively...and when going to GOD FORSAKEN regions of the Globe...I have to undergo a HUGE number of BOOSTER SHOTS. All immunization is is introducing either a weak or dead version od a Disease into you blood stream so that your immune system can easily identify it.

I personally know...Extermely Healthy and Well Trained individuals who have been rushed in to an area before recieving Booster Shots and come back with all sorts of ailments. I have been doing this for DECADES and I have NEVER had a reaction. This does not mean others may...but not having children immunized...will be a doing that THEY will pay for with their lives by your misunderstanding. Split Infinity

The weakened or dead version of the disease is not the only thing you're injecting into your child. There are lots of other ingredients......

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

It (the AIDS virus) is a snippet of Aminoacids that contains DNA which will only reproduce once penetrating a living Cell wall.

The question is HOW did it penetrate the living cell walls of those who were infected. I don't know and I would suspect that you don't either, but coincidences like this are questionable, to say the least.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

That's a conspiracy theory I have heard alot. HIV is a Simian Viral Infection that has mutated. It turns into AIDS in the Human Body...a condition...it has been positively identified as Simian in origin. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I heard about that claim, as well. We will never know for sure but those doubts linger for good reasons, if only based on the words of so many of the movers and shakers who have been calling for world wide population reduction for decades.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

I heard about that claim, as well. We will never know for sure but those doubts linger for good reasons, if only based on the words of so many of the movers and shakers who have been calling for world wide population reduction for decades.

Yes I believe the explosion of AIDS came around the same time as the HEP B vaccine was being administered or something back in the day. All the sudden gay people had aids.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Another amazing coincidence, heh?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

So
Mercola uses fear generated by the extremely rare cases where there were problems with vaccines to pander for patients? What else is new.

Hmmm, trade off the risk to a tiny number of people and guarantee the death of millions is a good trade off? How is that true?

You must be too young to have watched classmates die or suffer through the now preventable diseases? People get complacent when generations pass and they never see the true result of returning to the time before many vaccinations existed.

I've visited the graves of family members killed in 1918 including half my Fathers own siblings. I've been to the funeral of a neighbor who died from Polio. I've watched two of my classmates die from Whooping Cough and suffered through it for weeks myself, gasping for air and I've never forgotten.

The problem all along with this nonsense is people who think the medical community is out to get them, never cope with the FACT each generation lives longer and is healthier than the previous one. If they are out to get you, they are doing one lousy job of it.
edit on 4/24/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

A Virus is an example of Molecular Evolution and although is not a Living Organism...once introduced into one...it penetrates a Cell Wall by a variaty of methods as it two has evolved and mutated over Billions of Years.

In some cases the Virus tricks the Cell into believing it is food or oxygen as it has evolved to fool the Cells receptors that allow injection of food or oxygen...when it is infact a Virus.

Trasmition of a Virus has evolved to penetration of a cell...plant or animal...using the raw materials that make up the cell to allow the Virus to Multiply until the cell actually EXPLODES and thus the Virus inside are flung toward more cells which they then infect. Only a plant or animals immune system can destroy a Viral Infection that is why immunization is important to allow the bodies immune system to become familiar with the Viral DNA and then be able to more easily target the Viral Infection.

Viral Infections were present since the first Single Celled Organism and the Human Genome as well as every other living thing on Earths Genome is comprised of alot of dormant VIRAL DNA. So infection and transmition have been occuring since the beginning thus when plants or animals are in groupings they are suceptable to transmition of Viruses by many methods. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe

Originally posted by hawkiye

See you are a prefect example of someone just repeating the generational brainwashing never having done any research yourself. THERE IS IS NO EVIDENCE VACCINES WORK PERIOD! Their own data proves it. I edited my previous posts read it again you might learn something if you are actually interested in truth.

So a 99% reduction in the number of diagnosed cases is not evidence?

99% Decline in Diagnosis

It's very easy to label people who disagree with you as brainwashed. If you are unprepared to acknowledge research and statistics from across the world, from the last 50 years then I would suggest you stop making such baseless accusations

Nothing I posted is baseless its fact! By the way your link says "access denied". Try the data since the inception of vaccines. There is no evidence any vaccine caused a 99% reduction in any disease!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Hogwash.

Vaccines have stopped the spread and smallpox has been eliminated worldwide, and cases of polio, measles, pertussis, diphtheria, and Hib are at all-time lows. For every piece of evidence you can show showing they are useless, i can bring up 10 showing they are not. While i dont deny there can be side effects, the risk more often than not outweighs the alternative.

Vaccines stopped nothing! No you can't the evidence is their own data! How do you explain declines in those diseases in non-vaccinated countries at the same time? And how do you explain rises in cases of vaccinated folks etc etc etc. You see I have done the research you have not you are just repeating generational brainwashing but thanks for playing...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by frazzle

So
Mercola uses fear generated by the extremely rare cases where there were problems with vaccines to pander for patients? What else is new.

Hmmm, trade off the risk to a tiny number of people and guarantee the death of millions is a good trade off? How is that true?

You must be too young to have watched classmates die or suffer through the now preventable diseases? People get complacent when generations pass and they never see the true result of returning to the time before many vaccinations existed.

I've visited the graves of family members killed in 1918 including half my Fathers own siblings. I've been to the funeral of a neighbor who died from Polio. I've watched two of my classmates die from Whooping Cough and suffered through it for weeks myself, gasping for air and I've never forgotten.

The problem all along with this nonsense is people who think the medical community is out to get them, never cope with the FACT each generation lives longer and is healthier than the previous one. If they are out to get you, they are doing one lousy job of it.
edit on 4/24/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

Well hmmmm, I knew one gal who had had polio and ended up with a limp, but she was very much alive and kicking. Another kid in my school got killed on his go cart, but nobody died of measles or mumps or chicken pox or whooping cough in my experience. I had a nurse relative who worked at Sister Kenny Hospital in Mpls which specialized in polio, so I heard plenty about the horror of the iron lung and all that. But as has been pointed out on this thread several times, polio was on the way out before the vaccine was created.

Its good to hear that you managed to turn such a sickly childhood into a very healthy adulthood, despite all the vaccines.

But healthier and longer? Go to a children's hospital some day and visit with the cancer patients. What is it now, 30-40 years and billions of dollars sunk into cancer research and they still can't find anything better than chemo and radiation? And they block outside researchers who are trying to find better methods at every turn. Give me a break. Cancer AND those god awful treatments are lucrative with a capital L for those people you so revere as lifesavers and they'll fight any parent tooth and nail if they choose an alternate treatment plan. They might as well Make a Wish, it works just as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The operative phrase in your explanation is "by many methods".

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Vaccines are a slippery slope, first it's just those who actually want them, then the next thing you've got these people saying "I don't want your kid going to school with my kid unless your child is vaccinated too". Which is of course ludicrous, as if vaccines are so special the vaccinated kids will have the immune systems of super heroes...but they don't, vaccinated children are an unhealthy bunch

There have been several posts, including the above that seem to think those who are concerned about unvaccinated children being sent to school have no basis for their concerns. I would like to present a situation to demonstrate this concern is not “ludicrous” as the OP has stated in this thread.

Let’s consider rubella and pregnancy. The good news is that this is very rare due to vaccination. However this could change with many people opting their children out of the vaccine. Let’s say unvaccinated child contracts rubella and puts a pregnant teacher’s unborn child at risk with very serious consequences. This can occur before the expectant mother knows her immunity status. Perhaps the teacher, a staff member or any parent of a student is pregnant. An expectant mother may come to programs, help out at school, carpool or invite the child into their home. There are many situations that could give rise to an unvaccinated child causing devastating consequences, in this case, to the unborn baby.

There is a chance any unvaccinated child, including your own could contract rubella and could expose YOUR unborn baby to rubella if you are not already immune.

Congenital rubella syndrome is caused by a virus known as a rubivirus. When adults and children contract the disease, it is known as rubella, or German measles.

If a pregnant woman contracts rubella during her first trimester, there is a very good chance that she will pass it on to her fetus. There is also a chance that the infection will result in a miscarriage.

Pregnant women who have been exposed to rubella need to seek medical attention immediately.

The good news is that rubella is very uncommon now that children are vaccinated for the disease.

Only 30 to 60 cases of rubella are documented each year in the United States. Fewer than five infants each year are diagnosed with congenital rubella syndrome.

The rubivirus does the most damage to a developing fetus during the first trimester. After the fourth month, the mother's rubella infection is less likely to harm the fetus.

Babies who are born with congenital rubella syndrome may have severe birth defects.

www.babycenter.com...

This is not fearmongering. These are facts, not speculation or conspiracy theory, and there is a known vaccine that can prevent this from happening. When people are ready to exchange a known for speculation (vaccines causing autism, cancer, diabetes, evil government plot, etc.) in my opinion it defies logic and reason.

Now if many children are not being vaccinated then it won’t be long that the risk increases greatly that rubella will not just be just a rare occurance but will likely become endemic in the United States resulting in more babies put at unnecessary risk.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

The operative phrase in your explanation is "by many methods".

Yes...I thought this too simple to have to explain but I will.
A COLD...is a Viral Infection that is spread through coughing which releases Water vapor and Cells from your lungs that are infected and thus another person breaths this in and the Virus is transmitted that way. Touch...you wipe your nose or cough into your hands or sweat...and you can transmit the Virus by touching whatever the other person touched or the person and if you touch your nose or pick at a sore or wipe your inside of your ears...etc...transmit of Virus.

Some Virus need to be transmitted in a form of direct fluid tranfer like HIV...thus sex or bood transfusion with tainted blood.

There are many other ways like eating infected food or eating Animals that carry viruses ...like Rabies.
Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Vaccines from 1950s and 60s are completely different from today's vaccines.

Today they put in adjuvants, heavy metals, and live viruses.

Big difference from a shot your grandfather received and the one you are receiving, I would NEVER take one, I don't trust the ones who make the rules in modern world.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This sort of thread is why I say.. NEVER.. EVER.. take advice from a conspiracy site, especially if it is in regards to your children's well being. So many tinfoil laden theories - misguided reasoning - don't entrust the health of your child to people on a conspiracy site. Consult your DOCTOR. You know.. professionals with degrees who are actually a lot better qualified to answer these sorts of questions.

Two doctors wrote among other things, "Immunization has reduced the rates of those diseases – and measles, mumps, rubella, and tetanus – by at least 97 percent." - so, you can trust people with PHDs, or.. conspiracy nuts. Do you really want to risk your child's life because people here think there are hidden microchips in vaccines?

Do the research on your own on professional sites. Don't ever base life decisions on sites like this. I respect a lot of people's opinions here, but I also think a huge % of people are so far out in left field, their "help" will only hurt you in the end. They think they know it all - there are actually professionals who DO know a whole lot more than people here. Trust them.. not these sites. It saddens me when people try to give advice to others in regards to CHILDREN.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join