It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Time to Ban Vaccines Once and For All?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
If you're on this site, then it's likely you've already got at least a fair idea of what the true purpose of vaccines is. Awareness has grown hugely since the so-called 'Swine Flu Pandemic' woke people from their slumber.

Is banning them too much? Too extreme? The vaccine story has been used and abused, and caused more death, disease and disability than both of the world wars combined. This is why, it would be safer for us all if vaccines could disappear from the planet for ever; some vaccines will always grow into more vaccines. They need to be removed completely from the face of the Earth, to ensure we never get scammed into this Crime Against Humanity ever again.

Let's remind ourselves of some of the reasons why we can never trust that a vaccine really is intended to do what we're told it is.

Old Persons Flu Shot

OFFICIAL STORY - You're getting old, you might die of flu, please come in and get your annual flu shot to extend your life

REALITY - This is about taking away inheritance, they want you to end up in an old persons home, not able to care for yourself. That way your life savings are drained very quickly, meaning that there is less for the next generation to inherit. The more money that the next generation inherits, the less is their need to submit for employment and be taxed. This old persons flu jab in reality an injection of aluminum, every year you get pushed one step closer to Alzheimers/Dementia. They don't want you dying in your home and passing your wealth directly down. www.whale.to...

"According to Hugh Fudenberg, MD, the world's leading immunogeneticist and 13th most quoted biologist of our times (nearly 850 papers in peer review journals), if an individual has had five consecutive flu shots between 1970 and 1980 (the years studied) his/her chances of getting Alzheimer's Disease is ten times higher than if they had one, two or no shots."

(That was the end of his career, as there are some things that we were never meant to find out about.)

Swine Flu Vaccine

OFFICIAL STORY - A new stain of flu has randomly appeared, come and get your "UNTESTED" vaccines. Warning on the box says that they have unknown effects on fertility, but hopefully most people won't read that bit.

REALITY - The Elite/Bankers have been quoted time and time again saying that they want the population of the planet down by at least 50%, but preferably more. David Rockefeller himself said that it was the job of the UN to control population. He has been funding the WHO for many years, the so-called "Swine Flu Vaccine" is an injection which contains Polysorbate 80, this is known to damage developing ovaries. Developing ovaries means unborn females, that is why they called up pregnant women. It also means under-5 year old females, they were called up next. Once they females ovaries are fully developed, they can no longer be damaged using Polysorbate 80, instead these girls are targeted with the HPV vaccine which also damages fertility, but using a different mechanism.

organichealthadviser.com...

"A medical study done in Slovakia injected newborn female rats with Tween 80 (Polysorbate 80). These newborn female rats were injected with Polysorbate 80 at days 4 to 7 after birth. The researchers found that Polysorbate 80 accelerated the maturation of the female rats, damaged the vagina and womb lining, caused significant hormonal changes, severe ovary deformities and ultimately rendered the young female rats infertile."

General Childhood Vaccines

OFFICIAL STORY - Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox etc are all highly dangerous, your child needs protecting, without these vaccines lots of children would be dying or left handicapped.

REALITY - The majority of us are born healthy, this is not good for Big Phama, they need sick people in order to profit. If we zoom out to the wider agenda, the vaccines are actually to lock us into the monetary system. We are being injected with disease, we are having our immune systems disrupted; leaving us with autoimmune disorder such as Diabetes Type 1, MS and allergies such as Asthma and Eczema. Once we have these illnesses it's a lot more difficult to go and live in forest, in nature without money. They want you to have to store your wealth in their money supply, so as you're getting taxed and they can take a portion of your money at any moment by simply pressing PRINT on the money printing machine. Vaccines are there to put a ball and chain around your ankle from birth, to enslave you before you've even had a chance to realize where you are.

They don't test to see if vaccines have Carcinogenic potential i.e. can cause cancer. Why would that be?

"Dr. W. B. Clarke of Indiana, finds that "Cancer was practically unknown until compulsory vaccination with cowpox vaccine began to be introduced. I have had to deal with at least two hundred cases of cancer, and I never saw a case of cancer in an unvaccinated person." www.whale.to...

Former Merck Vaccine Chief Dr Maurice Hilleman admits Cancer causing SV40 is in vaccines
www.youtube.com...

Cancer is Big Business, but more importantly it's about once again locking you into the monetary system, making sure you have to use the fiat currencies to pay for your treatment, meaning you are enslaved.

How do they get away with this? They don't track, you can't find what you're not looking for. They destroy the careers of those who prove anything bad about vaccines.

It is in your interest to catch childhood illnesses, they make you stronger and leave you immune to various Cancers. Your immune system gets the chance to become a black belt at Karate. As long as you're well nourished and live with good sanitation. If you are malnourished, Measles can be very dangerous, but so can vaccines, so the best solution is food.

Hepatitis B Vaccine Trails in Africa (1992)

OFFICIAL STORY - We care about reducing incidences of Hep B in Africans

REALITY - Inject them with new designer virus called HIV. The intention is to depopulate Africa, making it easy to take resources without about to worry about the human rights of a village that lives on desired oil.

Dr Henry Kissinger "depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. foreign policy towards the Third World."

This map shows the how the incidence of HIV is higher the closer you got to the vaccination stations www.originofaids.com...

edit on 23-4-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here's a clear example of a vaccine they should have been removed from the schedule long ago, it's known to be causing increased rates of Diabetes Type 1. It is causing more harm than good. The fact this hasn't been removed from the childhood schedule in the UK and US is a smoking gun as to the true agenda at play.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Association between type 1 diabetes and Hib vaccine
"The rise in diabetes, just one potential adverse effect, exceeds the benefit of the vaccine, which has been estimated to prevent seven deaths and 7-26 cases of severe disability per 100 000 children immunised. Even the difference in cases of diabetes between the groups receiving four doses and one dose exceeds the mean expected benefit. Temporal changes in the incidence of diabetes do not explain the differences since there were an extra 31 cases of type 1 diabetes per 100 000 children aged 5-10, and the incidence of diabetes in this group had been stable for about 10 years before this. Furthermore, sharp rises in diabetes have been recorded in the United States and the United Kingdom after the introduction of the haemophilus vaccine."

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Because there are some paranoid idiots out there...who believe everyone is out to get them, you want to ban potential life saving vaccines?

You don't want to take them..fine...but don't force others to follow the lead.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Vaccines are the true cause of Cot Death / Crib Death

We are not told that, instead we are told it's a mystery, why...because the truth would spell the end of vaccines.

The USA has the worst infant mortality rates in the first world, but they spend more than anyone on the health care of a child, which including having by far the most vaccines. It's not too difficult to see what's going on here.

"Interestingly, when Japan moved the vaccination age to two years, cot deaths (SIDS) disappeared. Japan has the lowest infant mortality rate in the world, followed by Sweden, where use of pertussis vaccine was stopped in 1979. In contrast, the U.S. infant mortality puts us in 20th place, a shameful statistic in a country that has every advantage (except perhaps that of ethical science)."
www.vierascheibner.org...:review-of-vaccination-by-viera-scheibner-irene-alleger&catid=52:general- essays-by-viera&Itemid=63

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Because there are some paranoid idiots out there...who believe everyone is out to get them, you want to ban potential life saving vaccines?

But forcing certain healthcare is ok, right? What about the government basically forcing everyone TO get immunized? It's ok for the government to do that because THEY say it's beneficial, but you don't like the idea of "forcing others to follow the lead" regarding banning them? Interesting logic.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
excellent thread, well researched and sourced - plenty of points to discuss, well done!

I wonder how much of an effect vaccines have had on the sperm count of men, which has been falling drastically over the decades (at roughly half of what it used to be last time I checked).

edit on 23-4-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

If you're talking about vaccines for the immunocompromised, these can be life-saving so could still be allowed. The danger is this vaccine companies create a vaccine, like the Chicken Pox vaccine for the immunocompromised, then they realize they won't make much money, so start trying to justify why everyone should have it. If everyone has the Chicken Pox vaccine, it means they then are more likely to get Chicken Pox as an adult, after the artificial immunity has run out. It is adults who die of Chicken Pox, not Children, in particular if they take Ibuprofen or Aspirin, it can kill people which Chicken Pox. So the Chicken Pox Vaccines makes people more likely to eventually die from Chicken Pox than if they had safely caught it as a child.

So yes, vaccines should be allowed for the immunocompromised, but only strictly for the immunocompromised

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Excellent point fictitious

Originally posted by fictitious
reply to post by kerazeesicko

But forcing certain healthcare is ok, right? What about the government basically forcing everyone TO get immunized? It's ok for the government to do that because THEY say it's beneficial, but you don't like the idea of "forcing others to follow the lead" regarding banning them? Interesting logic.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thank you QQXXw

This is a good point you make. Some people say it's the GM Soya which has been put in our food supply. However, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if there is a vaccine to reduce Sperm Count. If there isn't one yet, it will no doubt be here soon.

Originally posted by QQXXw
excellent thread, well researched and sourced - plenty of points to discuss, well done!

I wonder how much of an effect vaccines have had on the sperm count of men, which has been falling drastically over the decades (at roughly half of what it used to be last time I checked).

edit on 23-4-2012 by QQXXw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Vaccines are bad, and i regret every one i ever got against my will in my entire life.

my brainwashed parents dragged me crying and screaming to get a "shot" so i would "feel better"

i just want you guys at the top of the world, yes YOU the bad guys the rule the planet, that you are *****ing ******s and i hate you for the things you do to humanity.

its one thing that you want to take away our freedom, but as soon as you start to go to MY house and try to inject me with something that ruins my body, i begin to HATE you.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Without being too extreme I believe that we have been equipped to deal with many viruses naturally. Where few vaccines are actually a benefit the remainder are simply an onslought in our bodies that essentially erode our immune systems over a slow kill. Essentially making us weaker over time and in the end we are chronically ill suffering from a gamut of illnesses. Weak and perfectly suited to a dying world that is too ill and overcome with the daily struggle just to survive another day to fight the very system that is killing us slowly. Nothing else matters then...................perfect for the Old World Order.

The question should really be which vaccines are necessary and which are not. The adjuvents in vaccines and the chemical compounds in vaccines don't do your immune system any favors. Thing is............you won't even associate the relation between vaccines and your ill health because it literally takes years to manifest. But when it does....................your done.

I'll take my chances and let my Father decide why I should survive what ever strange virsus comes my way. I won't let this malevolent system make that choice for me under the guise of preserving my life, when in fact it is the slow destruction over time so I can spend the rest of my life feeling like crap and be utterly useless against a system that is not my friend but rather, clearly my enemy.

Instead let me live another day without being artifcially modifed and made deficient so that I am in my true natural form and thus fight the good fight the way G-d intended.

There is nothing that makes me more upset than being systematically destroyed and made a useless victem by the very system that feigns concern while they plot the demise of virtually the entire population. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out once you do the research! And we are only talking about vaccines........the list is endless once you delve in the rabbit hole.

www.naturodoc.com...
edit on 23-4-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Here's UNICEF getting caught Red-Handed sterilizing in Nigeria, under the guise of vaccinating against Polio

UNICEF Nigerian Polio Vaccine Contaminated with Sterilizing Agents Scientist Finds
www.lifesitenews.com...

So UNICEF are depopulating third world countries, interesting that they are such good friends with McDonalds; "Birds of a Feather Flock Together"

Unicef in McDonald's link row
www.guardian.co.uk...

"The UN's children's health and welfare charity Unicef is at the centre of a row over its endorsement of a controversial global fundraising and marketing campaign created by McDonald's, the fast food chain. "

Most people believe that McDonald's food is unhealthy as a result of them trying to cut costs and increase profit, but the fact they are such good friends with UNICEF surely sends out a warning that the unhealthy food is intentional. McDonalds is surely to reduce average life expectancy, meaning less pensioners, less "Useless Eaters" as Kissinger would say. This means we can't even trust a cup of tea or coffee from McDonalds, if their intention is to decrease our life expectancy, every product they sell will have some intentional form of toxicity.

We are told they are a highly successful business, but I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the FED pumps money into them to fund the agenda.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Vaccines are bad, and i regret every one i ever got against my will in my entire life.

my brainwashed parents dragged me crying and screaming to get a "shot" so i would "feel better"

i just want you guys at the top of the world, yes YOU the bad guys the rule the planet, that you are *****ing ******s and i hate you for the things you do to humanity.

its one thing that you want to take away our freedom, but as soon as you start to go to MY house and try to inject me with something that ruins my body, i begin to HATE you.

Well said SoymilkAlaska. I'm the same, I don't mind them living like kings, that's ok with me, but when they want to poison me, that really gets me upset

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
First of all I'd like to see every one of the FDA regulators in prison for allowing this chemical garbage to be turned loose into the populations without a peep. Then you can take Gates and the whole Rotary Club to court for all the kids in India and Africa they've infected with polio like symptoms and nodding disease. Then shut down the pharmacrime bosses who outright lie about the benefits of their poisons.

On top of that, any doctor who prescribes any of these drugs to a patient without properly warning them of dangerous side effects needs prison time.

Zero tolerance.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Do you have children OP?

This is a touchy subject. On the one hand I've read all of these horror stories about vaccines and scared myself half to death, on the other, I had all of my shots as a child and rarely ever got sick (not saying it's due to the vaccines) however I did not die. Maybe I and all of my childhood friends were the lucky ones.

I have a one and a half year old son, I was so scared to get him vaccines but also scared not to. As a parent you want to do what is the best for your child, however so much information is not reliable, from both sides. I poured over tons of information on why and why not to get vaccinated and the conclusions never seemed to quite satisfy me.

In the end, I've made somewhat of a compromise. I decided to get him one shot at a time and seriously delay them. In fact he hasn't been back for any more shots since 7 months, I'm holding out until he's 2 to get anymore. I will also be putting him in daycare sometime in the future for a day or 2 a week and they require a child to be up to date on all vaccines.

So what's a parent to do?

In my opinion vaccines arose to serve a very good purpose, that of stopping serious diseases and they worked. Unfortunately there is great potential for some bad side effects.

I've read stories about parents not getting vaccinated and child dies, or parents getting vaccinated and child dies.

I also know that vaccines were very useful way back when these huge outbreaks occured and probably saved countless lives.

I don't believe that everyone is out to get me, if that were so I'd probably be dead by now from all those vaccines I had as a child.

So far my son has never been sick *knock on wood* nothing more than a slight fever, however I don't put that to vaccines or delaying of vaccines I think he just has a really good immune system.

On the subject of the flue shot, I had to be up to date on all of my vaccinations in order to apply for my green card to the US, so I was required to get the flu shot. Thankfully I suffered 0 side effects, not even a small cold.

I just wanted to put this out there for other people who might be in a similar situation as I am, in my own personal experience ( I will not speak for anyone else) I have seen no ill side effects from the vaccinations I had as a child or that my son had. Unless there is something wrong with my I do not know about.

Unfortunately the industry has turned into a total money grubbing industry and much stricter standards should definitely be in place for vaccines. Also I'm still upset to this day that the day my son was born they took him without my permission while I was asleep from the C-Section meds to administer him his HepB. Not cool, not ok with that, but unfortunately I was too 'fuzzy' to really put up much of a fuss, besides what was I to do after the fact? This particular nurse was completely condescending though and really rude. She made my experience rather poor to say the least.

To outlaw vaccines completely? Absolutely not. Must not throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Just my humble opinion.

ETA

I've noticed that there are more vaccinations now than there were when I was a child. I just had the basics done when I was a kid. I also think that we need to be very careful how much of these things we're pumping into our children at once, which is why I opted for the one shot at a time. Also asking the doctor which ones are more important than the others and going with those. Sitting in the pediatricians office my mind reeling from the amount of vaccinations listed on the board. Seems a bit overkill. Who knows what those concoctions of drugs are doing to their little symptoms. So I say use your common sense. Time will be the real factor in determining what happens from all of this.

edit on 23-4-2012 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2012 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Egyptia, good points you make, if we could first start by placing an upper cap on the maximum number of vaccines, that would be a good start.

Originally posted by Egyptia

Without being too extreme I believe that we have been equipped to deal with many viruses naturally. Where few vaccines are actually a benefit the remainder are simply an onslought in our bodies that essentially erode our immune systems over a slow kill. Essentially making us weaker over time and in the end we are chronically ill suffering from a gamut of illnesses. Weak and perfectly suited to a dying world that is too ill and overcome with the daily struggle just to survive another day to fight the very system that is killing us slowly. Nothing else matters then...................perfect for the Old World Order.

The question should really be which vaccines are necessary and which are not. The adjuvents in vaccines and the chemical compounds in vaccines don't do your immune system any favors. Thing is............you won't even associate the relation between vaccines and your ill health because it literally takes years to manifest. But when it does....................your done.

I'll take my chances and let my Father decide why I should survive what ever strange virsus comes my way. I won't let this malevolent system make that choice for me under the guise of preserving my life, when in fact it is the slow destruction over time so I can spend the rest of my life feeling like crap and be utterly useless against a system that is not my friend but rather, clearly my enemy.

www.naturodoc.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I think the major recent problems are due to the (deliberate?) contamination of various vaccines but also the mercury content. Mercury is toxic yet they pooh pooh that concern away by saying the amount is so tiny that it is harmless.

Also it's the unknown factors that people are more wary of these days. Unknown nefarious ingredients, possibly some kind of a chip device, etc, etc.

And I think your compromise was a good one.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
First of all I'd like to see every one of the FDA regulators in prison for allowing this chemical garbage to be turned loose into the populations without a peep. Then you can take Gates and the whole Rotary Club to court for all the kids in India and Africa they've infected with polio like symptoms and nodding disease. Then shut down the pharmacrime bosses who outright lie about the benefits of their poisons.

On top of that, any doctor who prescribes any of these drugs to a patient without properly warning them of dangerous side effects needs prison time.

Zero tolerance.

I completely agree frazzle. Big Phama is out of control, they have revolving doors with the CDC, FDA and WHO, which all need to be shut down. We could then replace them with truly independent agencies.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

as long as they don't do things that effect me in ways i don't want, then things are ok.

things that make me mad:

when they,

hurt me

force me to do things

poison me

steal from me

try to control me even when im not doing anything wrong

reduce my quality of life

severely inconvenience me by any means including insane amounts of over controlling bureaucracy

prevent me from being happy by means of trans-mundane direct or indirect action

unfair laws

i think that pretty much covers the things that are a Nay Nay, but im sure they will come up with new ways to torture us.

all in all, im SURE they will always live like kings, they love that ****. but why can't they just leave me alone while they are drinking their caviar juice with pressed edible golden leaf in it? fancy jerks.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
BTW, has anyone here seen those circle charts with all those federal people, comcast, disney, monsanto, FDA, IRS, all those people basically working on the same team, and overlapping each other?

monsanto = disney = government.

they are all the same people.

there should be laws in place that make it illegal for it to be that way.

all those corporations should be strictly independent and not allowed to have foxes guarding their own chicken coops.

it makes me sick.

EDIT: its in my signature.
edit on 23-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join