It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish to challenge your God, Beleifs and Faith vs my Creator <3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
ra·tion·al/ˈraSHənl/
Adjective: Based on or in accordance with reason or logic: "a rational explanation".
Noun: A rational number.
Synonyms:reasonable - sensible - sane - logical

sci·ence/ˈsīəns/
Noun:
1.The intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural...
2.A particular area of this: "veterinary science".

@ athiests and religious; Your rational minds LOOK for a God Being, that might resemble man, as man is the only "intelligent" life in our known universe. Your faith is a substitute of fear, of the unknown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awareness: is the state or ability to perceive, to feel, or to be conscious of events, objects or sensory patterns. In this level of consciousness, sense data can be confirmed by an observer without necessarily implying understanding. More broadly, it is the state or quality of being aware of something. In biological psychology, awareness is defined as a human's or an animal's perception and cognitive reaction to a condition or event

con·scious·ness/ˈkänCHəsnəs/
Noun:
1.The state of being awake and aware of one's surroundings.
2.The awareness or perception of something by a person.
Synonyms:awareness - sense - mind - knowledge - conscience

@ Spiritual; Our open consiousness feels God within, knows God is all. My simple definition of "god" is the Prime Creator of all the multi and convoluted Universes. Our hearts and given minds are much more aware of our reality then the common person(s) who look for a god rather feel and know of its existence in everything that is

in·tu·i·tion/ˌint(y)o͞oˈiSHən/
Noun:
1.The ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.
2.A thing that one knows or considers likely from instinctive feeling rather than conscious reasoning.

Our hearts "intinctivly" know of a higher force and realm of consciousness and awareness..

My Defintiion of Soul;
"What is Soul to You ? ~ Soul is the essence which brings life and creation to be. Individually seperating from the prime creator to experience and expand the ONEness consciousness of the Creator itself. Souls travel through existence to learn, grow, and become something more then it's own ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Obviously one cannot explain what the Creator is with this limiting language..

A fair assumption (and common mis-conception) is this : Some people look at "God" as a human or a humaniod with almighty powers, who created everything in the 3rd dimension (but they dont belive in ETs..).

Others (as myself) look at "God" as the conscious creator, the one which gave awareness to all that is, including all the other infinite dimensions and universes.

The first example is pretty closed minded, usually belived by one because they follow some book written by early man (Bible .. etc..).

The second is for the Spiritual, who have expereinced Out of body, Oneness, expanded conscious awareness, telepathy, channelling, have see spirits and light orbs flying around et cetera...

I think people who fit in the first example, need to open their minds and challenge their own beliefs, stop looking at the prime creator as a human or person, and look at it as infinite consciousness. You have a consciousness, you are aware of your surroundings, you THINK a thought, but who is thinking the thought? Ill tell you your brain is pretty useless if it dosent have the lifeforce to operate it (Soul). What is being the one who is talking in your head, you call it consciousness/awareness, but where does it come from, and where do your thoughts come from ? Where do they go ?
The universes are very complex, and if you look at human kind and how they live life..how do you expect them to understand any of it ? Even though they can hoot-holler and fight abotu a "God" for days! "
If you want to understand "god" better, its the reason behind the big bang, the very thing that gave you consciousness and everything else in creation. This is not a man, not a humaniod... if it was, why havent we seen or felt the presence of 'that' God? Because its not a person... its the ultimate consciousness that gave awareness to the universe.

Think about it...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

As much as you want to justify your opinion with definitions, that doesn't make it true that deep down we all know God exist. The Piraha tribe for example, doesn't even have a word for God in their language. They are unaware. They do have a word for spirit though, and they say that they can talk to spirits, but they believe that when you die, that is it. You are done.

So there are some really, really, strange beliefs out there and it is not true that all knows that a God exists.

We do know that everything is energy and that it is all connected. This is quantum physics. Matter is just slowed down energy. So everything is energy. Energy is consciousness it has the ability to respond, so it has the ability to be aware.

At the basis we are energy. The energy build-up which makes each personality is called "spirit" or "soul", but even this is made of energy, it is just faster moving so it is not as physical as matter.

God is not a creator, God is existence (reality), and all existence is energy. God is ever-changing.

In this way, things can seem to be created. It is not created though because nothing ever is created.

The building was not created, it was formed from stone, the stone was not create, it was form from hot gas and dust particles, and that was formed from big bang, when at the time all was together as one pure fast moving conscious energy.

If something exists besides our universe, for example, many other universes, many other pockets of space and time, then even that is connected to our energy from the big bang because ALL energy is connect.

God is all that is, even the things that we can not comprehend yet, and all is energy.

God is "what is", "reality", "existence", "universe". Nothing can be more POWERFUL and more GREAT than existence itself which allows other things to be.

The quality of existence is Peace (Calmness).

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

this 'less-than-three' crap really pisses me off, and honestly, for many atsers this kind of attitude towards god, and religion is enough already without this unnecessary kind of thing.
anyway.
My piece: I see this world, and I see what's happening in general. I see how faceless corporations strip the freedom of man. I see how shady meetings in dark rooms cause this world to go down the crapper. I see how people who were fighting for generations for honourable causes and real secession from the 'Man' were stomped into the dirt and I see how the all-knowing and powerful elite slowly suffocates mankind. How the innovations are silently destroyed for the sake of the power of the few.
If I saw a God, I would think he does not give a sh*t. I know you guess he is so mighty and just he will not do anything, and hopes for us to set us free, but the years have taught me that the enemy we are facing, can not be destroyed only by a few enlightened people who really wish to be free. They, through careful planning and secret handsakes, ensured that. They have the upper hand. If God is, and he in fact gives a damn about his creations, then he does a darn sh*ittey job. Face it: looking at this world, and insisting that There is an invisible man living in the sky, draws the only logical conclusion that we are in fact living in a world created by an irresponsible or an incompetent being.
I do not say that death is the end, it should not be. The mind of the man is too beautiful. Every one of them. I believe we are more than flesh and blood, so consider me a theist of some kind
Another possibility would be that there's a God, he is all knowing, all powerful, gives a crap, and responsible. He just enjoys that we suffer. It is a world governed by a God who has this tendency to remind himself of his power through our endless and unjust suffering. That, my guess, would be a God with god-complex. That too is a very delightful idea.
Think about that.
edit on 12/4/23 by Narcissous because: typo correction

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Narcissous

You do not have to believe in a god to believe that souls may exist...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
God is the unity. The unity is this. The unity is consciousness. Consciousness (life) can't be defined. Life manifests in many forms and each form comes from the same essence. All matter (vibrating strings) are the same essence. Everything is the same essence. That essence is unity. All there is is this. Anything that is is this.

Matter=Energy=Consciousness=Unity= that what's essence cannot be described with words.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Narcissous

God is existence. Existence is prone to suffering, but is balanced by joy. Existence encompasses all possibilities and manifests those possibilities as life forms with experiences. God cares when you care because you caring is God caring because you are God, as you, caring.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
My question is why do you feel the need to challenge my beliefs.

Why do people think there is only one correct answer for things such as this.

Just be happy with your beliefs and I will do the same, nobody has to be wrong.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
As much as you want to justify your opinion with definitions, that doesn't make it true that deep down we all know God exist. The Piraha tribe for example, doesn't even have a word for God in their language. They are unaware. They do have a word for spirit though, and they say that they can talk to spirits, but they believe that when you die, that is it. You are done.

If they believe in spirits how can they not believe in an 'afterlife' of sorts? Just curious about these guys....never heard of 'em before.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This may not be realted at all to your post, and for that I do apologize. I have to comment that once again we have an example of how all roads truly lead to the source. I have noticed that as of late people are able to find the "creator" regardless of what belief system they follow. It only takes a spark to ignite the fire, and this fire is one that can not be extinguished.

PLPL

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

They see spirits as actual beings. So maybe they believe that they can die as well. Also they don't 'believe' in the spirits, they can actually see them. One missionary said that they were all watching and noticed the spirit at the same time so there is actually something 'there' that they were watching, the missionary couldn't see 'it' (the spirit) but they could.
edit on 24-4-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I enjoyed the read s/f

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I should of expected some sour comments... The definitions are a way of showing how religious followers and lost atheists use their logic minds and rational thinking when it comes to something much more superior to their conscious being (living as human).
Looking for their god, following a book of anchient times, denying the spirit and higher awarenesses.. these people make up a great deal of the present Earth Population. Also these same types of people have never had any sort of enlightenting experience, yet they still judge something they have never seen, felt, or heard ? Pretty ironic..

My Creator goes far beyond Earth, far beyond human kind and much past this dimension in itself. The ultimate consciousness of creation which manifested all there is in being. Physically and spiritually.

I have can not wrap my head around one human being worshipping something they havent met, heard, seen or experienced..
How can all these relgions claim to have a "God" when they have nothing of reference to this "ultimate" character besides a BOOK in which their families and ancestors made up in early times ? Dont you look like a fool...
How can one deny a higher consciousness, and soul when they are not even in tune with themselves ? They walk this Earth plane and use rational thinking and judge everything that by-passes them throughout life ?
Start looking at your INDIVIDUAL life from a higher perspective, do not judge the world around you, as it is nothing more then a flash of your existence. People take this Earth plane way to seriously and get caught up in it... Why are you here ? And what gave you consciousness to BE here ?

These are types of questions and challanges which will bring yourself in touch with your true self. Deny it if you wish, but you havent experienced ANY form of God nor a higher awareness until you have become One with yourself.
People on Ats talk ALOT about "im awake" blah blah... awake to what ? Conspiracy or reality ? Close your eyes and you can see the illusion of this Earth Plane. Stop buying into it and ignoring your spirit more and more. Upon 'death' (of your earth vessel) wether you belive it or not you will STILLL be headed to the higher plaens of existence! Try an experience on the Earth plane, raise your vibration, open your mind and heart and tune into higher frequencies THEN talk to me about your God...

~ Love is an art

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you very much my friend

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
For most people, once you get them away from all the semantics of philosophical discussions and debates, "God" is a feeling they have. It's generally described as a feeling of vastness or wonder, or a kind of mild excitement or unease in their stomachs. Physiologically, it's the same kind of feeling you get when you walk into blackness, a complete unknown. God is located in people's guts, not their heads. Essentially, it's the feeling of mild fear you get from: "I don't know." The unknown thing in the woods. Ignorance, if you like.

When most people talk about it, you can replace the word "God" with "I don't know" and the meaning doesn't change.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

When most people talk about it, you can replace the word "God" with "I don't know" and the meaning doesn't change.

God is definitely indescribable and mysterious. We can use words like, "Consciousness" and "Universe", but such words don't properly convey the idea they are intended to convey. I wouldn't say God is the unknown, but rather God is unknown. God is also what is known, which in itself, is a wonder.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

God is unknown because he is 'knowing'. When he knows himself to be God he is found when he is playing the hide part of the game he is lost. God only 'knows'. So he can never be known, only to himself. You will never know God but you can know you are God. You can 'know'.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

and here you are giving the Ultimate-consciousness a gender trate.. stop the "God" word.. the point of the thread is open your mind to the consciousness of the cosmos (creator, or what average humans call God).

No man, no gender, no physicality of its being.. just Ultimate-Consciousness divided

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is the way I see it, to each his own, we will all find out in the end. Until then, why push your beliefs off on anyone else unless they ask?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by Itisnowagain

and here you are giving the Ultimate-consciousness a gender trate.. stop the "God" word.. the point of the thread is open your mind to the consciousness of the cosmos (creator, or what average humans call God).

No man, no gender, no physicality of its being.. just Ultimate-Consciousness divided

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I wish to challenge your God, Beleifs and Faith vs my Creator

My belief is not up for challenge. I wish to be allowed to hold my faith as I choose without interference.

True faith is not the subject of contests. True faith comes from the heart, not a weapon of logic or math or cultural infusion. You don't win hearts and minds by conquering. This isn't a video game.

I genuinely hope you have found peace within alongside your beliefs. My only request would be to share it peacefully.

<<   2 >>

join