It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Politics oddly quiet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
im from Canada and i watch American politics very closely. I remember last election, all of 2008 was nothing but American politics (on cnn, Fox, MSNBC). I remember telling myself why arnt they reporting any world events just nothing but American politics. Oddly i find it weird that this time around its all world events repeatedly and Obama is not saying anything. During the Occupy protests he said nothing, Syria he has said nothing even after the rocket in north Korea he has said nothing . I am honestly finding it weird even though Romney is pretty much the so called contender there is still nothing about politics. Im just wondering if anyone else has noticed this and maybe weigh in . Stay Strong my American friends and the rest of the world for that matter!!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Obama said a bunch of stuff about occupy

articles.latimes.com...

www.weeklystandard.com...

dailycaller.com...

On north korean rocket

www.washingtonpost.com... ry.html

news.yahoo.com...

edit on 23-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I had not really noticed those things, but you have a point there. I believe the "fix" may already be solidly in. That happens sometimes: TPTB have already decided how it's going to go; and although the MSM are obliged to make it look like a horse-race, it's really just a formality.

Sometimes it does get a little bit away from them. The 2000 election was an anomaly; their planning hit a snag and it had to be decided by the Supreme Court. Fortunately TPTB's dues were paid up, and the Court awarded the election as pre-determined.

Other than that, I have no explanation. I should point out, though, that I don't know who they've chosen yet; they mix it up just enough that you never really know....

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hahaha777

Why? Maybe its because Mitt Romney has no backing and they are not about to talk about Ron Paul gaining momentum and picking up delegates. Therefore nothing to talk about. Looks like the bilderburgs have decided on Rubio which leaves no discussion about the VP. They are attempting to pick up the Hispanic vote but they are leaving the US due to the economy in large numbers. The MSM has been using the idea that if you ignore it then it will go away. I have been using the same tactic. I have been ignoring MSM and maybe they will go away.

new topics

top topics

join