It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass UFO Sighting in China? April 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Or, could this just be extremely ignorant witnesses seeing something natural?

The village of 4,000 ignorant witness? Could be....
I think out of 4,000 witnesses, at least a few of them could've identified it or at least called B.S. It seems to me that when alot of people can't explain something, then, something is surely up.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

when evidence is accompanied by a story then it is surely the truth or a very good lie. we have eye witness accounts but no photos. most likely just a very good lie

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoy97

There's clearly 2 photos as of right now & probably more, but have fun surfin the Chinese web looking for them.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

most likely been deleted by now considering china isa comunist nation and adores complete control over all information

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoy97
A good lie held up by four thousand people? If so, they could start their own government.
In fact, they would probably do a better job with lying than any other government has so far.
I do see what you mean though. What caught my ear was the discrepancies in the object description. Was it three spheres or one egg shaped craft? Could be a morphing craft, if such exists. The problem is, all the witnesses are Chinese. Not that being chinese is a problem, but when you don't speak the language, as I can not, it makes any analysis of reports nearly impossible.
TXML

top topics

<< 1   >>

join