It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For first time since Depression, more Mexicans leave U.S. than enter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Ahh but it won't be long before Mexico will close down their borders from illegal AMERICAN immigrants

Lol. i know i've been saying just that for a while now. We're going to see what it's like when the shoe is on the other foot.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

I was going to write out a long post until I read yours, well said.

And this part I think sums it up very well, "They have their own parts of the towns where no one speaks English".

I recall a story that my Mom told me, in the early 60's, my parents moved to France, within two weeks of arriving in that country, they signed up for "French" class to learn the language of the land.

I have know people that came over from Mexico and lived in the US for 20 plus years and still don't know the english language, that in my opinion is wrong, and shows you how disrespectful they are towards America.

And I don't think that anybody "takes" a job from somebody else, the business offers that job, and the way they do that determines what kind of people will apply for and get that job.

I have also witnessed first hand how these same people have robbed from the system, and the people who do pay taxes are left footing the bill, And I'm talking about everybody who pays taxes, including people from Mexico that have earned citizenship in the US,

The system is broken and I don't see anybody fixing it anytime soon, the politicians use this issue like all the others as a way to get into office, and then we all should know by now what happens after that.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FutureThinker
reply to post by samlf3rd

The system is broken and I don't see anybody fixing it anytime soon, the politicians use this issue like all the others as a way to get into office, and then we all should know by now what happens after that.

I disagree about the rationale for ramping up this ongoing anger and resentment. It serves the ptb very well to keep us riled up about those people "over there" who we're supposed to blame for eating our lunch so we won't notice who's really eating our lunch.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Mexico will never have to worry about Americans flooding their borders.

Canada on the other hand better beef up border security.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Guess they realize they can work for a pittance closer to home.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

When I grew up as a kid in Los Angeles Ca, I had friends of all colors and races, so I just stated my opinions based on what I saw happenning around me, I am not trying to keep any of this going, as you say.

I think it's pitiful that we call our polititians "leaders", there the ones that caused and keep this mess going, please don't think I am "ramping up this ongoing anger and resentment" because I for one would like something done about it, our politicians should fix it or get fired, as simple as that.

Peace

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FutureThinker
reply to post by frazzle

When I grew up as a kid in Los Angeles Ca, I had friends of all colors and races, so I just stated my opinions based on what I saw happenning around me, I am not trying to keep any of this going, as you say.

I think it's pitiful that we call our polititians "leaders", there the ones that caused and keep this mess going, please don't think I am "ramping up this ongoing anger and resentment" because I for one would like something done about it, our politicians should fix it or get fired, as simple as that.

Peace

I didn't mean YOU were were trying to keep it going, I was talking about the politicians who want to keep us distracted from their cheating ways and their corporate masters who benefit greatly from the cheap labor. I should have been clearer.

I'll take the latter option. FIRE them all.

edit on 23-4-2012 by frazzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Thank you, I know you are right, we should be able to fire our elected officials, but lets embarass them first, lets change Politicians to "Crooked Politicians", maybe the name change will send the right message.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FutureThinker

LOL, I can't wait until they're all pulling a Nixon on the teevee talking head shows ~ "I am not a crook". Of course we already know they're really lying crooks. Problem is, they have all the Citizens United money behind them and their best buds own the voting machines.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Isn't ironic how South Park just did an episode about this not to long ago?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join